Resistance (Yin_Yang_Lover 1x1)

tuti

Issac waved at Everette who was waving at them both as they pulled up, he could tell his brother was very happy to see Eve and not that he could blame him. But he focused on the matter at hand. He smiled softly when he heard the other say that he wasn't busy.

"Well... I was wondering if we could meet up at The Red Dawn..." The Red Dawn was a very well know restaurant bar and grill. "I'm sure you haven't even had dinner yet right?"

He said in his soft tone of voice, he racked his fingers in his hair and got out of the car closing the door and walking past Eve who was walking towards Adien's side of the car. The older raven haired male unlocked the door and walked inside closing the door behind him. The brown haired vampire was grinning widely looking like he won the lottery.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tuti

• yin_yang_lover

"The Red Dawn?" He repeated, he'd heard of it but had never been there. He would usually order some fast food and eat at home. He wasn't much of a fan of crowded or loud places. "You are right I haven't." He confirmed smiling like a fool, glad the other man couldn't see it. "I'll meet you there in about an hour?" He asked as he walked into his room to change his clothes.

---

Adien got out of the car and immediately wrapped his arm around the vampires neck. He nuzzled his nose up against his lovers neck, happy to be in his arms. "What are you grinning for?" He asked with a playful smile before noticing the weird look he was receiving from Momo. The little fairy was probably confused to see Adien so intimate with a vampire after talking so bad about one.

"Ugh, I need to tell you something." He said grabbing Momo with his hand, carefully not to harm him. "We are not alone...there's a fairy in my hand...and no matter how much I tried to tell him he wont go away." Adien said and looked at Momo before commanding the fairy to show himself to Eve.

"What?! I already broke one rule showing myself to Issac and now I need to do it again?!" The little man protested but the look in Adien's face told him there was no room for discussion. And like that the little fairy closed his eyes with a defeated sigh and made himself visible to the vampire.

Issac smiled softly while heading up to his room to get changed and take a quick shower, "Sure... I'll see you then." He said before saying goodbye so that he could get ready to go out. "Now... What am I going to wear..." He wonder out loud as he started to go through his clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eve was about to tell him until he heard him say fairy, the brown haired vampire got confused for a moment before he saw the little green haired male appear in his lovers hands. He blinked a few times looking at the fairy, a sigh broke free from his mouth as a frown graced his lips.

"Great... How am I suppose to have hot sex with you if there is a fairy around..." He stood up straight and scratched the back of his head before he handed the envelope to Adien.

His grin returned as he spoke. "Well... Anyways the reason why I was grinning before was because... You know how you wanted to go to Paris right? Well open this envelope up!" He said still grinning and ignoring the fairy that was there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issac smiled widely when he found the outfit he would wear, so he walked into his bathroom to take a shower. It was strange... To him it felt like he was going on a date but he knew it wasn't a date...

Matthew was also having a hard time deciding what to wear, it was funny how much he wanted to impress the handsome earth witch. Well, he had to make it up for upsetting Issac in such a way earlier that day. In the end, he just opted for some well fitting Levi jeans and pulled his leather jacket over a black shirt. He ran a hand over his close-cut black hair and tried to calm his fast beating heart. Why was he acting like this? Was it that long since he last was this interest about someone? Yes it was...

---

"Just ignore him, having an audience might spice up the fun." Adien joked but he knew that having Momo around all the time was going to be inconvenient for them. Maybe if they shut Momo in an empty jar while they got busy? He thought with amusement and blinked as Eve handed him an envelope. He had an idea already of what was inside the envelope but said nothing as he quickly opened it. Not wanting to get his hopes up.

"No you didn't!" The long haired male gasped as he stared at the two first class tickets to Paris. Fully content he rushed into Eve's arms and kissed his lips lovingly. It was one of his dreams to go to Paris and kiss with Eve at the top of the Eiffel tower. Yes, Adien could be romantic sometimes.

"But why? What about the bar?" He asked still not believing what Eve had done for him, it was...touching.

Eve chuckled and kissed Adien right back, wrapping his own arms around his waist pulling him close to him.

"Well... You always wanted to go and I figured that since we both have been working really hard at the bar and grill I figured why not for us to take a break together... As a couple."

He said softly kissing him on the nose before he answered his second part. "I asked Selena to take care of it.... You know how my sister is... She can take care of things while I'm with you."

He smirked and nuzzled his neck. Just then he smelt peppermint and was confused as to who it was coming from that was until he looked over and saw Issac walking towards his car. He raised an eyebrow as he watched him get in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issac finished his shower and walked into his bedroom to get dress in a pair of tight black form fitting jeans that hung from his hips and a nice form fitting black tank top with a sleeve less hooded jacket. He walked over towards the mirror in his room and fixed his raven hair so that it was spiked up in the front.

The gray eyed male took his peppermint body spray and sprayed himself. He smiled softly at his image, grabbed his keys and wallet. He then slipped on his black converse and walked out of his room down the stairs and out the front door closing it behind while he walked to the garage and walked to his own white corvette.

He looked over at both Everette and his brother, "I'm leaving guys... Have fun!" He winked at them before pulling out and driving off.

"Oh." Adien said thinking about Selena, she was really nice to the two of them and Adien knew they could really rely on her. Yet all seemed so sudden to the young earth witch and he wasn't sure if it was the right moment to his brother alone. He nodded at his brother as he left the house, happy to see him off and starting to enjoy life once again. "Let's go inside." Adien said pulling his lover into the house, Momo confusedly followed them.

Once inside the house, Adien turned to his little fairy. "Momo, find something to do for a while." He said to the little green man earning a sad expression from the little fairy. "Come on, don't pout. You know I need my privacy sometimes, don't you?" He asked and kissed Momo's little green head, the simple gesture made Momo's pout disappear. "Okay! I'll be in the garden if you need me!" He said and flew out through an open window.

Adien sighed and smiled at Eve who was sitting on the sofa. "So the kids are gone." He said playfully as he moved closer to his lover and kissed his ear softly.

---

Matthew had reached the bar a few minutes earlier than the time he and Issac promised to meet, he just couldn't stay still at home. He was glad it wasn't as crowded as people said this bar tended to be. He took another sip of his beer as he waited for Issac to arrive, his black eyes scanning the bar.

Eve chuckled and pretended to wipe a fake tear away, "They grow up so fast!" He fake sniffled and laughed even more but turned towards Adien and kissed his lips while pushing him back so that he was laying down. He swiped his tongue along the younger males bottom lip wanting to enter it.

His hands were moving up and down the ravens sides in a loving kind of way, today he was going to the younger male just how much he cared for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Issac got to the bar he parked his car and locked it, once he had done so he walked into the bar looking around for Matthew. He checked his watch and kept looking around, to be honest the earth witch didn't look his age at all, he looked quite young and that's why he always gets carded whenever he goes to the bar.

Just then he catch sight of blond hair and froze. But released a breath out when he realized that it was a woman and not Oliver, after the woman moved he saw the Authority sitting at the bar. At least he hoped it was him, "Mister Gall?" He asked in a nervous tone of voice.

Adien chuckled letting himself be pushed backwards on the sofa and gladly opened his mouth to let the vampire's tongue meet his. Never getting enough of the sweet taste of Eve's lips against his. It was like a drug he would never want to quit. He sighed contently as he pressed their bodies together. It had been just one day but every time the sun came up separating the two of them, it felt like an eternity to Adien. Eve was his all and even though he couldn't express those feelings to the vampire he just hoped that one day he could just tell the vampire how important he was him.

---

Matthew did a good job masking his extreme content at the sight of Issac with a small smile. The man was really handsome and he looked damn sexy in those clothes. "Please just call me Matthew, Mister Gall makes me feel old and I'm just 28 years old." He said with a boyish smile and called for a waiter and ordered two beers. "Look I'm sorry for my behavior this morning, but I was just trying to do my job. Nonetheless, I'm sorry that it was upsetting to you, those weren't my intentions." He said after the waiter took his order.

Eve smirked against the younger males lips and circled his tongue around the others, while his thumbs were rubbing Adien's hips in a slow but sensual kind of way. He then grind his hips into the other males groaning softly before he started to move his lips to his cheek and then down his neck giving light nips from his human teeth.

The vampire lifted his head up and smiled down at the male beneath him. "So... Would you like to see a movie and have dinner with me? Or..." He smirked seductively and grind his hips into the others once again along with bending down to whisper in his ear.

"We could stay here and have fun..." He purred softly while his tongue traced the outer shell of Adien's ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issac sat down next to him and smiled softly at him, "Oh... Sorry... I'm so use to calling people Mister or Mrs from my work..." He laughed lightly while rubbing the back of his neck. He then stopped laughing and shook his head.

"There's no need to be sorry... Like you said you were just doing your job... Well to tell you the truth I was already upset... Before I could even finish scolding Adien he just upped and left..." He frowned slightly while resting his elbow on the counter top while he rested his cheek in his hand.

"Hmm." Adien moaned softly as he thought about his options. It would be nice to watch a movie while cuddling close to Eve and then have a delicious dinner like normal couples do. But, unfortunately, they weren't a normal couple and they didn't have much time to waste on that or so Adien thought. "Why don't we..." He paused closing his eyes letting himself enjoy whatever Eve was doing to his ear for a moment. "have some fun now and then we can have dinner and maybe even watch a movie? Hm?" He suggested as he pulled Eve's face towards his to look into his pale eyes.

They gave the impression that Eve was blind but Adien knew the vampire wasn't, he could see him clearly like anyone else would.

---

The more Matthew looked at Issac the more he noticed how cute the other male was. He really didn't look his age. "I see you two are very close, that's really nice." He said not really knowing what it was to have a sibling. He was an only child anyways.

He pretty much knew a lot of Issac from the background check-up he made on him, yet that didn't mean Issac needed to know that. "And what is your job? I mean you already know what I do." He said with a smile that made him look even younger. Just then the waiter returned placing their beers on the table and taking Matthew's empty bottle away.

Everette chuckled and kissed his nose in a playful kind of way, "Well then lets have some fun..." He purred softly while his eyes flashed in a mischievous kind of way. He then got off of Adien and smirked.

"If you can catch me then you can do what ever you want to me... Starting now!" He said as he pushed himself off of Adien and in a blink of an eye he was at the top of the stairs. "Come on Adien... My sweet little Earth Witch come and get me!" He chuckled in a playful kind of way, whenever he acted like this it usually leads up to some great sex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issac thanked the waiter and took a sip from his beer bottle, "Yeah we are... We may be brothers but we're best friends as well..." He said while looking at the beer bottle, a small smile graced his lips as he remembered all of the times they had when they were little.

He sighed and took another sip before he answered his question, "I work for the court system. I'm the recorder, you know the person who records what is being said in court. It's a very nice paying job." He replied looking over at him and giving him a very sweet and innocent smile making him look younger then he was along with making him look cute.

Adien tried to suppress a smile but failed, he loved it when Eve showed his playful side. "Oh you are so mean! You are faster than me." Adien protested as he stood up from the sofa and tried to run after Eve, but it was impossible - the man was just too fast. Wait, if Eve was using his supernatural speed then Adien could use his magic powers, right? It was fair play after all.

With mischievous smirk, the long haired earth witch stood still as he closed his eyes concentrating on his element. Of course he wasn't going to cast a strong spell, not only afraid to hurt his lover but he didn't want the authority snooping around again. So instead he opted for a simple spell, one that even a level one witch could do.

Before Eve could run away any further, Adien made several tree roots grow from underneath the house, they pushed their way through the marble floor and held Eve's feet still - preventing him from running. Actually, if he wanted to, he could easily break them, they were only tree roots after all and Eve was a powerful vampire.

So before Eve could dare to break them Adien rushed in front of him with a victorious grin. He circled his arms around his lover's upper body. "I've caught you my sexy vampire." He said before kissing Eve on the lips immediately making the roots retreat freeing Eve's feet. Though Adien wondered how angry will Issac be after seeing the now ruined floor.

---

"Oh I see, a very sexy recorder I must say." Matthew said not shy in the least to flirt with Issac as he took a sip of his beer. "Too bad I'm no lawyer, I would have loved working with you all the time." He further said before he locked eyes with the older Clint. The attraction he was feeling for the other kept on growing, he was really glad that he had picked up their case that morning.

Everette kissed him back and warped his arms around the shorter males waist, "Hm... Looks like you did... Now... What are your demands all powerful Earth Witch..."

He purred and laughed lightly. He knew he could have broken the roots easily but decided to let Adien have his fun.

He looked at the floor and snickered, oh man oh man! Was Issac going to be pissed when he sees the damaged floor. But he shrugged that thought off as his focus turned back to his lover.

"Shall we go into your... Room... Or would you rather us be out here..." He wiggled his eyebrows at Adien while chuckling even more before he gave him a quick peck on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The raven haired male flushed brightly and looked away from Matthew while taking a sip from his own beer, "Uh..." He didn't know what to say to that. This very attractive male was calling him sexy... God he was embarrassed!

"Well... I'm not as sexy as you are..." He said chancing a glance over at him but then covered his mouth and blushed even more. No way in hell did he just say that! Poor Issac... He was so very red in the face that it looked hazardous for his health.

Adien giggled loving having the upper hand, it made him feel dominant and he liked that. "Well, we definitely could do it here or outside in the wild but I rather we do it on a comfortable bed." He said moving closer to his lover. "Now carry me to the bed, rip my clothes off and devour me..." He whispered seductively into Eve's ear. Adien was feeling quite thrilled, he knew tonight was going to be wild one.

---

Matthew smiled tenderly at Issac, the man was just too adorable. He couldn't imagine how someone would want to hurt him. Issac was the kind of person you'll just want to show him love and kindness. He didn't know the details but if he were Issac lover he would't have made him cry.

"So you think I'm sexy, hn?" He asked moving closer to the other male. Was he falling for the other male? He didn't know but he sure wanted to show him what it meant to be loved.

The vampire's pale eyes widened slightly at what he just heard but smirked in a very seductive kind of way, "Oh... Well then... To the bedroom!" He said throwing Adien over his shoulder and marching towards his lovers room. "When I'm done with you you may want to get a new bed!"

He chuckled and pushed opened the door with his foot, when he entered the room he kicked the door closed and walked over towards the raven haired males bed dropping the younger male down on it. He smirked and licked his lips. "Remember baby you asked for it!"

He said in a low husky voice before he crawled on top of him and kissed his harshly while his hands were going through his long hair. Oh yes tonight was going to be one hell of a night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issac looked over at him and blushed even more, he noticed how close Matthew was now which made him gulp. "W-W-Well I... Uh... Did I say that?" He asked obviously he was embarrassed. He then took another sip of his beer trying to keep himself busy while his gray eyes looked away from the other males own dark colored eyes.

"Uh... So what do you do for fun?" He asked finally looking back at him with a pink tint covering his cheeks making him look more like a teenager then a 27 year old man.

Adien laughed wholeheartedly as he was effortlessly carried over Eve's shoulder and dropped on his bed. Oh he wouldn't mind if his bed broke again, he always enjoyed seeing the face of the man at the bed and frames store every time he went there to buy a new bed frame. The man's expression was priceless and funny.

"Hn, I'm all yours..." He said before returning the kiss just as passionately - letting his hands wander freely over the man's broad back. He really enjoyed it when Eve was rough with him.

Adien was not a masochist, but after he was freed from James tight grasp he realized that normal, sweet lovemaking wasn't enough to satisfy him. It was a good thing that Eve knew how to please him.

---

Matthew chuckled as he watched Issac blush like a high school boy, man the guy really looked young and innocent. He wanted to tease him so more, to see more of his blushing adorable face but at the same time he didn't want to push his luck too much. "Hm, there isn't much a fire witch working as an officer of the Authority can do for fun." He said staring at the half empty bottle of beer in his hand.

After graduating from magic school, Matthew was recruited by the Authority and thanks to his high level of power he was assigned as an officer instead of a desk in an office filled with paperwork. In the beginning he was more than eager to work for the Authority, be part of the law and enforce justice. But as time passed by he couldn't help notice the many flaws of the Authority. He still loved his job but he wished that someone could finally stand up and change the system. There were too many rules, anyone could be put to death and yet nothing was done to vampires who believed they were better than everyone else.

"But I like to go fishing whenever I can, you should join me sometime. It's very relaxing." He said to Issac with a smile. He would love to take Issac with him to the country side for a weekend and get to know him better.

Everette groaned against Adien's lips as he shoved his tongue in side of his mouth forcing it wide opened, after a few minutes of kissing him he pulled away from his lips and smirked slightly. He sat up and ripped off the younger males shirt, he tossed the torn shirt over his shoulder and bent down so that he was licking and sucking lightly on his lovers neck.

While his hands moved towards his chest pinching and rolling his nipples. "Hm... I want to try something new..." He said against the raven haired males neck. He sat up and looked at him, "Do you have a blind fold?" He asked as a sly smirk crossed over his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issac's gray eyes widened as a look of amazement crossed over his face only adding to his cuteness, "Your a fire witch! Wow! You know... It's funny I have always thought fire witch's were interesting..." He said unknowingly but after a few minutes he froze and realized what he had said.

"What I mean is that... Ugh... Um fishing you say? Sounds like fun and I would love to join you..." He said laughing lightly and finishing off his beer. God I'm such an idiot! He thought to himself while staring at the now empty beer bottle. He should really keep his mouth shut next time...

Adien gasped as his shirt was ripped off his body, just like he requested and moaned softly as Eve played with is sensitive nipples. "Hmm." He said as he ran hand over Eve's shoulder slowly down to his chest before he pushed himself up and moved to the end of the bed.

"I don't but we could use this." He said with a blush as he handed him a piece of his broken shirt. It wasn't a blindfold but it still could be used to cover Adien's eyes. The long haired male blushed even more as he thought of what Eve had in mind, they still hadn't done anything but the mere thought aroused him. He moved closer to his lover to let him tie the piece of clothes over his eyes and he licked his lips in anticipation.

---

Matthew chuckled loving Issac blushing face and threw his arm over the other males shoulder pulling him closer. "You know, I could show you some tricks with fire if you want to - but not here of course. I need to set the good example don't I?" He said leaning closer to the other males ear. He couldn't restrain himself anymore. Issac was too cute for him to keep his hands off of him.

Everette took the piece of clothing out of the long haired male's hands and tied it around his eyes, "Lay back..." He ordered in a deep husky voice before getting off of the bed and grabbed the torn shirt. He smirked even more and tore a large piece of it off and gripped Adien's wrist and tied them together.

He smirked even more, this was going to be fun, he placed a soft kiss on his lips and pulled away before he could kiss back. The vampire moved his hands down his lovers chest making sure that his fingers circled the nubs that were on the younger males chest.

He was going to make him beg for him to take him, his fingers then moved downwards and traced the visible bulge that could be seen in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issac let out a small surprised noise when he felt himself being pulled closer, a heavy blush crossed over his face along with a shiver ran down his spine when he heard and felt Matthew speak in his ear. "Uh... Um..." He was unsure what to say to that.

Dear lord what was this man doing to him! He turned his face and regretted it, his nose was touching the other males nose, he gulped softly. For some odd reason he couldn't look away from Matthew, "I... Guess you do..." His voice was soft and low. Nobody noticed this about Issac's eyes but when you look closely at them they had a hit of green in them.

Adien did as he was told and lay himself down on the bed, shivering slightly from the excitement of what was about to come. While he lay on bed obediently, waiting for Eve's next move, he couldn't help frown at the sound of clothes being ripped, his confusion was soon dissolved as his lover proceeded to tie his hands together as well.

"Ah Eve...but I won't be able to touch you like this." He said into the darkness and felt the heat go to his cheeks as Eve sensual hands caressed his body lightly brushing his still covered bottom parts. He immediately pressed his legs together as the light touch made his manhood twitch into life. It was an electrifying feeling. The fact that he couldn't see nor touch Eve was somewhat enhanced his arousal.

---

As Matthew started deep into Issac's eyes he noticed the hint of green in those beautiful gray pupils, he wondered if the other knew about it. They were the most beautiful set of eyes he'd ever seen. As he thought that, he felt as if he was being pulled in by them, his mouth closing the distance with the sweetest kiss. He knew he probably was being seen by other people in the bar, but he didn't care. At least homosexuality wasn't something forbidden by the Authority.

He lightly touched the other's male's chin to lift his face up as he kissed his lips some more before pulling away, still letting their nose touch. "You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen." He whispered to the other really meaning it.

The older male chuckled lightly and unbuttoned Adien's pants, "That's the point baby..." He said softly before he bent down and pulled off his pants and boxers. "Besides... You don't seem to mind..." He snickered slightly, tracing his lover's member with the tip of his finger. He then placed a soft and sensual kiss on his lips while his right hand hand moved up and down his side and his left hand gripped his member. He started to move his hand up and down slowly, teasing the long haired male.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issac's eyes widened and a look of utter shock crossed over his face, did he just kiss him? He felt like his lips were very warm which meant that Matthew did in fact kiss him. "Um... Uh.... T-Thank you..." He said softly unsure of what else to say since he was still in shock about getting kissed.

"Ah Eve..." The Long haired male said almost breathlessly as his lover touched his most sensitive area. When Eve broke the kiss Adien leaned his face forward to catch his lips one more time but the vampire was already out of his reach. This was torture combined with pleasure, a very enticing game, Adien would be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying it. He greedily pushed his hips forward thrusting his erection into Eve's skilled hands. "Hn." He moaned throwing his heads forward one more time. "Kiss me..." He begged, his lips searching for the others in the darkness.

---

Matthew scratched the back of his head feeling a bit nervous as well. He hoped he hadn't messed up his chances with Issac for kissing him like that. Not everyone was fond of getting kissed out of the blue. "Hmm, want to go outside with me? I would like to show you something." He said with a smile.

The vampire chuckled at he watched his lover squirm under him, it was a turn on to see him reposed this way, he then leaned forwards releasing the long haired male's erection and lifted his tied arms up and placed them around his neck. He brushed his lips against the other males in a teasing kind of way before shoving his tongue inside the younger males mouth.

His wet organ moved around Adien's. He then rolled over so that the other was on top of him, he never broke the heated lust filled kiss. His hands went down to the others butt and gave it a slight squeeze. Oh how he couldn't wait to be inside of the earth witch, just the mere thought was making him feel uncomfortable in his pants.

~~~~~~~~~~

The raven haired male gave him a soft smile before he nodded his head slowly, "Um... Sure..." He said in a soft tone of voice. He then got off of the stool and smoothed out his pants and shirt. "What is it that your going to show me?" He asked with an eyebrow raised trying to be more confident but it was not working so well. He still had that pink blush across his cheeks.

Adien still had his hand tied together so he still couldn't really touch the vampire as much as he wanted, but at least now he could kiss him. Everette's kisses were always so filled with passion and eroticism, it was as if the vampire was making love to his mouth...it technically was! "Hn!" He moaned against the kiss as the other played with his butt-cheek, he gasped softly, he could feel the ring of muscles in his entrance twitching, longing to be filled with Eve's loving staff.

He finally broke the kiss so he could catch his breath, letting some saliva trail down the corner of his lips, yet he didn't care, his mind was too blurred with bliss. Still with his hands tied together, he pushed himself up holding himself steady by leaning his arms on Eve's shoulders and rubbed his entrance against Eve's groin. He could feel the other's erection even through the fabric.

"Eve...I can't wait any longer..." He said blushing madly, he couldn't believe how much his body longed to be loved by Eve.

---

Matthew pulled some bills out of his wallet and paid for both their drinks before making their way out of the establishment. "Well, something that might come helpful for you and your brother." He said with a smile as he lead the slightly shorter male into the empty parking lot. Once there, the officer placed both his hands on Issac's shoulder and looked at him in the eyes, the seriousness was visible.

"Look Issac, I know you probably don't trust me, I'm with the Authority and many people no longer trust in it. But believe me when I say I do want to help you." He said. "I know it was your brother who made that spell on your house" and as if to prevent the other male to get upset at him he quickly added. "Don't worry I will not report this so please don't worry...I just want to help okay?" He said and took a step backward. Matthew had been working as an official for quite a long time, he knew the moment he stepped into Issac's house that the spell was a one man made spell.

"What I'm about to show you, should be kept a secret between you, me and your brother." He further said wondering if it was okay to trust Issac with such a secret. "Some of us, officers, not always follow exactly what the Authority tells us to do, so we created a spell that would hide our powers from the Authority. It's just like a binding spell like your brother did to the house, but this one is much more complicated." He explained before glancing around him making sure they were really alone.

"I noticed your brother doesn't want the Authority to know how stronger he really is, and I don't blame him, but they will find out eventually...just like they detected the spell on the house."

Everette's eyes shined in a dangerous kind of way before he took in a deep breath, just seeing and feeling him squirm was enough to roll over so that Adien was on his back once again.

He lifted his arms up so that he could take off his t-shirt, once that was off he took off his leather black pants and threw them somewhere in the room before he sat up and leaned against the headboard.

He grabbed a hold of his tied wrist and pulled him towards him, he helped him get on his lap and put his arms around his neck.

"Here's the deal... You ride me for a while and I'll take over and untie your wrist deal?" He said as he grabbed himself and moaned softly. He positioned himself at Adien's entrance and helped him slowly lower himself down on his rock hard member.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issac nodded while he was listening to what Matthew had to say, but something bugged him and didn't seem right with him.. "Before you show me... How do I know that I can trust you... Because believe me it will not be pretty if you break my trust!" He said with his arms crossed, all shyness was gone.

When it came to his family that's when he gets defensive, "And another thing... If you so much as report my brother so help me I will hunt you down! I may not be strong in my powers but I can handle things without magic!" His own voice was very serious and threatening.

"But for now I will trust you... So please show me the spell..." His voice was back to its normal calm and soft tone, but the look in his eyes said different. He looked like he was ready about to hurt somebody.