Fairy Tail Rp [YaoiLoverfangurl19 and Rukia-K1]

Rukia-K1

"...Okay Sting...I can't deal with being away from you...I..." He looked at him. "Can we leave? I'l go with you back to Sabertooth...otherwise...it's over here..."

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rukia-K1

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• STARRK

Natsu smiled and snuggled into his mate.

Happy flew after them, and landed on Natsu's shoulder silently. He wasn't leaving Natsu no matter what.

"No...it's alright...I'm really mad at Ji-san for what he said...and I'm sure Gajeel is probably going to break down the guild at the moment...you do realize he and Rouge pretty much got into the same situation as us right?" Natsu chuckled and snuggled into Sting a little. Happy tried to picutre that and blinked.

Sting smiled''yes i know that, Gajeel tell me about it before the living together whould ting happend, And i hope they is going to be with eashother soon, they look good together''

They whas now fram where Sting guilds whas and he opendt the door and walked in''Here are we Natsu-kun, I hope you whould enjoy to be here with ous''

Sting smiled"so Friends Natsu is going to join ous from today. So i hope there is going to accptere at he is one of ous from. Now on" and everyone Accred at he is one of them. Sting so on Natsu" so Natsu velcomme to ous"

Sting whas finish with dinner When the knoket on the door"Natsu or Rouge can one Of there opend the door and see who is it?"