Rukia-K1

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rukia-K1

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• STARRK

Sting'' yes i know that but we must try I love you for much to i can be seprate from you, So wish you love me, you whould try to talk to your group about it, Im going to try to talk about it with my group about it, I whould not fight you anymore''

Sting be mad''so you just give up just like that, without to try first, So you dont love me afterall, So what we did meant nothing to you''

Sting be suprized Of the suddenly kiss from Natsu and calmed down"sorry Natsu-kun for to Get mad at you, is just i love you for much to be your enemy" he said and kissed Natsu on the lips

(Sorry! I didn't see this until now!)

Natsu blushed and nodded, kissing Sting's cheek. Then he cursed a little. "You do realize that...the people in charge of the GM Games saw everything we did right?"

Sting bluched deep red and his face whas red as tomato"no I didn't know that"

(Is okey Rukia and Rukia thank you for the friend request)

(^^)

"Well they have to moniter us to see who wins but..." Natsu chuckled. "There is no winner here now." He kissed his lover again softly.

"I do-"

"Natsu I need to speak with you right now!"

Natsu stilled and then swallowed. "Er...alright Ji-San!" He called and looked at Sting. "I better go see what he wants. He doesn't sound...happy." He whispered and kissed his lover again before getting up.

Natsu sighed as he got his clothing and quickly went to go see what he was getting in trouble for.

He didn't come back.

After a while another announcer said to Sting, "Sting you are allowed to leave now."

Sting be suprized when he heard he whas allowed to leave but he didnt whant to leave without Natsu, So he waited to Natsu should come back

Natsu still didn't come back, Natsu wasn't coming back. He wasn't allowed to go back...

"Sting, we told you you could leave."

-----

Natsu sighed and curled up in his bed at his house. Happy looked at him worriedly, wondering what happened to make him so upset. Happy wasn't making it any better, and it seemed to only get worse. "Natsu..."

Natsu sighed again. "I'm alright Happy...just...something went wrong. And I'm in trouble...and..." He sighed.

Sting sigh and walked upstair walked in his and Natsu room and start packing his tings and When he whas finish to pack his things, he leave out Of the room walked downstair and walked out Of the house, worried where Natsu whas.

Natsu stared at the wall as Happy tried to think of a way to make him happy. Natsu however, remained in his little ball, crying to himself almost.

Sting think where Natsu whould be and first he think about where Natsu whould be at Natsu home. He walked to Natsu home and knoket on the door.

Happy flew to the door and opened it, almost falling down. "Yes-" He cut off when he saw it was Sting and his jaw dropped. Why was STING here?

Happy stared before frowning. "Why should I let a member of Sabertooth into this house?" He questioned. "And I should ask, what did you do to Natsu!?"

Sting''What i did noting to Natsu, Why should i hurt Natsu when i have feelings for him, So please let me talk to Natsu for 1 min?''