Sting smiled''is a limousine so shall drive ous to our first date Natsu-kun''

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rukia-K1

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• STARRK

Sting"shit i forgott sorry, and our date place are litte bit far away, i guess we for walk then, but first must i talk to the man so drive the limousine" he said and walked to the man and the man drive the limousine away and Sting walked back to Natsu

Sting smiled"no problem Natsu-kun, everything for you but lets start walking since we must walk for 1 mil" he said, start walking

After they walked for awaile, they come to a hill and there whas a picnic waited on them and Sting so on Natsu"so what do you say Natsu-kun, a picnic under moonlight, just ous two"

Sting tok something up from his pocket and come closer to Natsu''Natsu we have gone out with eashother for sometime and I really love you and whant to be with you forever, you is really important to me, You mean more than me you can imgaine'' he opendt the cheast and in the cheast whas a beautiful diamond ring and he show the cheast with the beautiful diamond ring to Natsu''so i whant to ask you this, do you whant to marry me Natsu-kun?''

Natsu stared in shock for a long moment before he blushed deeply. Not even a month and... He smiled though and hugged the other. "O-of course."

Sting smiled and hugged Natsu back''Thank you for to whant to marry me Natsu-kun, It make my so happy at i can marry you and be you husband''