• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rukia-K1

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• STARRK

(Im TS to the battle Rukia)

The have now got three days and now whas the Finnal battle between Sting and Elza where they battle for Natsu, Sting whas very nervous since wish he lost this battle he must give up Natsu and he dont whant do that.

(k)

Erza was calm as anything, but Natsu was freaking out. Lucy and Natsu were sitting a ways away, worried about this whole thing.

Erza narrowed her eyes. "Don't care. You can try, you won't win." She started to fly up, her armor changing so that she had many many swords behind her.

Sting whas hit of one of Elza sword and backet off but he dont whant to give up jet, he got closer to Elza and use his White Dragon's Claw on her

Sting whas hit again and whas in pain but dont whant to give up jet''damn i must be carefull not get closer to her, one more hit of her sword and i is down and i cant let that happend, i dont whant to lose Natsu'' he said and start to think one his next attack