Fairy Tail Rp [YaoiLoverfangurl19 and Rukia-K1]

Rukia-K1

Gray smirked''yes i dare, So whis you dont whant him to die, You is going to break him up now and going out with after that''

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rukia-K1

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• STARRK

Gray smirked and walked past Natsu and walked torwards Stings group, when he come fram, He knoket on the door and Sting walked downstair and walked torwards the door and opendt it and so it whas Grey and Grey punched Sting on the face and Sting fall down on the floor and rais himself up but be punched again of Grey and he fall down on the floor and Grey continue punched him.

Natsu could smell blood. He raced back to the house and growled, grabbing onto Gray's shoulder and slamming his fist right into the others cheek.

Happy's eyes were wide as he flew between Gray and Sting then, trying to help Natsu.

Natsu punched Gray again, growling. "How dare you!" He cried at him as he spotted Rouge...and he did not look happy. Rouge picked Gray up, his red eyes looking right into Gray's.

"You need to learn manors." He hissed and then threw him, pushing Natsu behind him. He made sure Natsu, Sting, and Happy were inside before he slammed the door and went to deal with Gray.

Sting hugged Natsu''its okey, Im very happy at you didnt go back to him, Have you do that, I didnt know what to do, I need you in my life Natsu, I love you for much to i can lose you to Grey, I love you so much Natsu-kun''