Fairy Tail Rp [YaoiLoverfangurl19 and Rukia-K1]

Rukia-K1

Sting walked in''thank you for letting me in and yes i have feelings for him, Do you think is weird i have feelings for Natsu? since we are both guys''

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rukia-K1

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• STARRK

Sting so mad at Happy'' Listen i dont care at we are enemies anymore, I dont whant to be Natsus enemie anymore eighter, I just whant to be with Natsu, thats all''

Sting sigh''listen i know we are from different guilds but why should that matters in the first place, yes i know Rouge whould be upset but i cant hjelp to fall in love with Natsu, I whould do everything to be with Natsu, wish that means to leave my guild and join this one i whould do that, all i whant is to be with Natsu, nothing more''

"Sabertooth will be out to kill you if you do that. And if that happens you aren't helping Natsu, just putting him in danger." Happy responded.

Sting whas pissed now''fine whis that whould not work, I whould get Natsu and we can runaway together, No matter what you say, I shall be with Natsu no matter what, I love Natsu for much to i can get seprate from him''

"Ji-san won't allow it. You need to leave before someone makes you." Natsu whispered from the doorway of his bedroom, looking down. "It doesn't work...Ji-san won't allow it..."

"I'm supposed to watch over Natsu." Happy responded before there was a knock at the door.

"Hey Natsu!"

Natsu blinked. "Gray." He mumbled and moved to the door then and sighed. What did his ex want now?

Gray seemed about to ask something, saw Sting, and then pulled Natsu outside and closed the door. There was an argument then from the two before things suddenly died down...

----

Alright...how he went from in an argument to kissing Gray was the last thing he expected. Now the other had him trapped against the door, kissing him. He groaned and tried to push Gray off of him.

Gray glared at him evenly then. "He's not yours. He won't ever be yours either Sting! Because you aren't supposed to be near him. I would leave before I call in Erza to deal with you-"

Natsu couldn't take it anymore and punched Gray and then ran over to Sting. He didn't know what he was doing before he kissed Sting, and wrapped his arms around him. "Screw them." He mumbled.