Rukia-K1

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rukia-K1

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• STARRK

Sting"sigh yes thats true but i still it whas a way for at our group shall understand eashother"

(Yes thats good idea Rukia)

Sting smiled''love you to Natsu-kun''

(Who is going to play as Grey? and when is Grey going to try to steal Natsu from Sting?)

(Hmn...well I was thinking it would be something like Natsu wants to stay out for a bit, and Sting goes home, and then Gray goes after him...and I'm not sure)

Natsu smiled happily at him.

Sting smiled'' Is it alright im going home for a bit Natsu-kun?''

(Sure thats sounds good to me Rukia and Merry Christmas Rukia)

(Well...it would maybe be best if it was you since then I would pretty much be talking to myself)

Natsu sighed and sat down, looking around a little.

Gray smirked''Are you sure about that Natsu because whis you dont be with me, I whould tell Ji-San at you have leave your guild and Join Stings guild and you is going out with our enemy, So i give you a choice leave Sting and go out with me or Stay with Sting and get troubel with Ji-San, So whis choice is you going to pick?''

Natsu flinched at those words. "I...I've already chosen that. Ji-san knows that if you really love someone...that you will do what I am, you will go with that person..."

Grey punched Natsu in the face''Oh are you sure about that, Fine i guess i for go to plan B and thats is at whis you is not going out with me, I whoud kill Sting, So what do you say now Natsu?''

Natsu's eyes widened and then he growled and grabbed Gray's collar. He slammed him into the building and glared at him. "Don't you dare Gray."