~Unbroken Bonds~ *Yin x Akira* &private&

yin_yang_lover

((aw well here ya go

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
there's a writer on there who wrote a fantastic master slave story of these boys. So I wanted to draw it :) I'm drawing the next few pages as we speak))

((True ^-^ ))

Sasuke moaned softly into the others mouth and heard him moan which sent shivers up his spine. The raven pressed his body against Naruto's feeling his own body heating up. This felt very good. The blond's body pressed up against his as they got lost in this heated kiss. His hands clutched at the sheets on wither side of him.

Kakashi rubbed the back of his head, "the hokage wanted to keep me close in case something bad happened. I just got away since Naruto's taking over watching him. Then I had to search for Sasuke's old things and I think I put the box at your house s-since I've been out on a lot of missions." The silver haired man laughed nervously.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

((Well you got talent! ^-^ better then anything that I can draw

<.>

Naruto pulled away from the raven's mouth panting softly, a blush was dusted across his checks due to the intense kiss that he just had. A string of spit connected their lips. The blonde boy opened his eyes slightly. "S-S-Sasuke..." He spoke in a breathless type of tone. He was still panting slightly before he removed a shaky hand from his back and placed it on the back of the raven's head. A soft smile spread across his face making him look quite attractive, with his eyes hooded and a look of happiness was seen clearly in them.

Iruka took a deep breath and sat back down on the chair he was sitting in before. "Well... I guess it's alright since Lady Hokage told you to stay behind..." He placed his elbow on the table and rested his head in his hand. He then sighed softly. "Well I won't be able to go home until later... I got so much work to do..." He frowned lightly, which in turn looked kind of like a cute pout.

"You on the other hand should head on home..." He spoke more calmly now. The brunette sat up and picked up his pen ready about to start correcting the mission reports.

((Awwwww thanks!!! ^-^ I'm trying very hard >.

Sasuke panted as they broke apart from the kiss. He swallowed hard as he looked over his face, he like this look. Seeing the other so happy... Lowering his head he pressed his face against the crook of his neck, "I have no idea what I'm doing..." He inhaled deeply taking in his scent. This Sasuke was very different than the one before.

Kakashi smiled softly and grabbed a seat to sit next to him, "naw I think I'll keep you company." He sat next to him and leaned over resting his chin on his shoulder, "anything I can help with?"

((Your quite welcome~ Well don't give up and keep practicing you'll get better.))

Naruto blushed even more but held his head against his neck stroking his soft raven hair, he frowned at his words thinking he did something wrong. He pushed Sasuke up slightly looking at his face. "Sasuke... I-I-If it makes you feel any better I don't know what I'm doing either..." His frown deepened but he pushed the raven onto his back straddling his hips. The blonde looked down at the raven with a sad look on his face.

As much as he liked this Sasuke, he still missed the old one. An unknown tear slid down his face, he didn't realize until now how much he wanted to have the old Sasuke back. Even though he was a total jerk and asshole at times but he was always so sure of himself and took what ever he wanted without so much as a second thought. Another tear rolled down his face, his hands were resting on the ravens chest. However he was shaking. "Sasuke..." His voice held sadness in it.

Iruka's eyebrow started twitching, he knew if Kakashi was here he wouldn't be able to get any work done. He then got an idea and smirked lightly. "Say... Kakashi-sensei... If you go home now I'll let you do what ever you want to me when I get off work..." He ignored what the older nin had just said. He turned his head to the side and gave the silver haired man a seductive smile. He hoped that it would work and not backfire on him.

((always, every day >. they just can't take on artists right now))

Sasuke rested back on the bed wondering why Naruto was crying. What did he do wrong? He leaned up on an elbow and reached up with his other hand to wipe his tear away, "whats wrong? Did I say something?" His face looked at him concerned. This Sasuke didn't know his bad past about his people, nor the amount of lives he took. None of the hardships that made Sasuke into who he was was there anymore. All he remember was happy times with the blond and some missions. He remember saving him from Haku and Zabuza when they were younger.

The raven frowned and looked down a little, "I'm sorry... I'm not being what you know of me am I? I wish I could remember..."

Kakashi twitched and grabbed Iruka pushing him to the desk, "I can't wait that long." He pressed his stronger body against Iruka's and lowered his mask to kiss along the back of his neck. "It's been two weeks... I think even you have a hard time lasting that long." His hands wrapped around his frame as one slipped under his vest and the other rubbed the front of his pants. His own groin with his quickly hardening erection pressed against his ass.

((Really?! Wow! That's a great honor to be noticed like that!))

Naruto shook his head leaning into Sasuke's hand, putting his own hand over the raven's slightly larger hand. "You didn't say anything wrong... I was just being a baka..." He sighed softly before he leaned forward wrapping his arms around the raven knocking him down. Causing him to rub his own member against the raven's. He didn't realize what he had just done as he cuddle up to the slightly older male, closing his eyes and buried his face in Sasuke's neck.

He inhaled the Uchiha's scent and whimpered slightly. His scent was a very strong spicy smell that Naruto had always thought of cinnamon, he wiggled slightly on top of the raven causing him to rub his body against Sasuke's once again. "Sasuke... You smell nice..." The blond mumbled into the raven's neck enjoying the rich spicy smell.

Iruka's eyes widened in surprise and shock, his plan did backfire! He should have known with Kakashi. "K-K-Kakashi-sensei! S-S-Sto-" He released a soft groan when he felt the older male kiss his neck and rub his hardness against his ass.. And the hand's that were moving around on his body... He felt himself grow hard under the silver haired nin's hand. He was still in shock when he was pushed into the desk.

But... He hated to admit it but he missed the Jounin... He then shook his head realizing that he was in the Hokage tower... Which meant... He paled. "Kakashi! Stop it! W-What if... Lady Hokage came in and see what your doing?!" He hissed through gritted teeth no way was he going to give in to this handsome devil!

((Yeah I saved her emails :) Very happy to actually talk to her.))

Sasuke shivered as the blond pressed his groin against his and blushed a bit more, "s-so do you." The raven's arms wrapped around him and pressed his hips up against his. "Everything about you... is nice..." His hands rubbed against his back and then he jumped and shivered as his sensitive neck was tickled from the others breath.

The raven trembled under him, "Naruto..." His voice was deep and a bit husky from the nice sensations he felt.

Kakashi smirked and ground his hips against him, "it's alright. I'm sure she's gone home by now after doing so much this afternoon." The silver haired nin was so horny he could take it any longer. His hand trailed up and pressed a finger against Iruka's mouth. His other hand undid his pants and reached inside stroking his member.

"Mn... I want to be inside you so badly..." Kakashi licked and nipped at his neck and shoulder tasting his skin.

((I would too ^-^! And is it me or do I smell lemonade? lol XD...))

Naruto's eyes widened when he heard how husky Sasuke just sounded which made him shiver. He then pushed up and blushed darkly. His blue eyes were wide, he looked at the raven but then he looked away blushing even more. When he moved back his bottom rubbed against the raven's groin. The blonde stiffened when he felt the raven's groin. Was Sasuke... He blinked a few times his face felt like it was burning up.

"Uh... S-S-Sasuke... A-Are you uh..." He couldn't say it, or at least he didn't want to say it. He shook his head back and forth quickly. He couldn't believe he was thinking such thoughts! But he guessed he could blame his teenage hormones...

Iruka shivered and gasped softly, the feelings that the other was giving him made him want more. His legs were shaking, so he had to place his hands on the desk. He stuck his tongue out and wrapped it around Kakashi's finger sucking and moving his tongue around it in an exotic type of way. He moaned around the finger. Dear lord it had be far to long. Just the words and the small attacks on his body made him almost tip over the edge before Kakashi took.

(( pfft what? lol))

Sasuke turned red and averted his eyes, "of course... your kissing and touching me... of course this would happen." His voice felt so small to himself then. He shivered his erection starting to strain against his pants. His black hair fell over his blushing cheeks. The raven had such long eyelashes framing his dark eyes.

Kakashi rubbed his fingers against the others tongue and pressed another finger against it, "get them nice and wet I don't want to hurt you." He slipped Iruka's pants down to mid-thigh and unzipped his own pants taking his member out and rubbing it against the others ass. His free hand came down wrapping around Iruka's member and stroked him.

((*blinks innocently while holding glass of lemonade* I was drinking some... ^^' Lol))

Naruto got off of him and frowned slightly, the raven just sounded irritated but then again it was because he was asking a dumb question. He just realized now that he was horny himself. He took in a deep breath and said in a quite voice, "M-M-Maybe... I-If we uh... you know..." He tried to say it as calmly as he can but couldn't even his own voice was slightly husky.

Then an idea came to him. He nodded to himself, he knew reading a little bit of Jiraiya's perverted books would give him the idea of what he was about to ask Sasuke. With renewed confidence as he pounced back on top of the raven. He gave him a grin. All shyness was pushed away but it was still there. "Hey Sasuke... Can we do something fun?" He batted his light long eyelashes at him.

Iruka moaned loudly around his lover's fingers. The ministrations being done by the silver haired nin was driving him insane with need, lust and love. His face was a nice shade of pink, some of his saliva dripped down his chin. He wanted the Jounin, so he started to wiggle his ass tell Kakashi that he wanted him and that he was very close to his release.

((Ah lol I'm drinking Hi-C fruit punch >.

Sasuke sat up a little feeling bad to depress the other but then was shocked when he was tackled by him. Large dark eyes looked up at the other as his black hair flowed around his face. His face flushed a nice red, "I um... we uh... s-sure." He shivered feeling an odd sensation run through him. This side of Naruto turned him on. He felt it go straight to his groin.

Kakashi smiled and removed his hand from his member and ran it up under his shirt to play with his nipples, "I'm not letting you cum that easy." The fingers in Iruka's mouth retreated behind him. Gently he pushed against his entrance knowing it would have been a while for him and he didn't have any lube with him.

Who would have thought he'd be able to do him here? The silver haired nin groaned softly feeling the tight heat of the other wrap around his finger as it pushed inside. Turning his hand he gently rubbed his finger against his prostate.

((*looks at fresh batch of lemonade then takes another glass and pours some heading it over* Have some. =3))

Naruto's grin grew even more as he looked down at the raven he noticed just how turned on Sasuke was and that made him whimper slightly. He didn't know why but seeing him like this was a turn on. "Well it's called..." He leaned down close to Sasuke's ear and whispered in a low seductive voice. "Cave in..." He laughed lightly making it sound more like a giggle then a laugh.

He sat up and deliberately sat down on the raven's groin. He rubbed his butt around while he placed his hands on his chest. He then stopped and smirked slightly. "The rule is... Who ever begs first loses... And the winner could do what ever he wanted with the loser... We can use any means necessary... Well except for weapons... No weapons.." The blonde's blue eyes were hooded with need and longing.

Iruka's lust fuzzy mind slowly registered what was about to happen. And in the mission report room no less. His eyes widened as he started to struggle now, "K-K-Kakashi! N-N-Not he-" He was cut off once more when he felt those sinful finger's roam his body making everything they touched burn in their wake. He felt the first finger enter him causing him to tense up and release a small pain filled whimper.

That was until he felt the finger rub against his prostate which in turn made him arch himself back releasing a very loud moan of Kakashi's name. His hand then shot up to cover his mouth up, damn Kakashi and his expert finger's.

(( Yum! I love lemon aid! ::sips drink than makes a face:: wasn't expecting the sweet and sour mix... I'm a whimp when it comes to that ))

Sasuke shivered as the other whispered into his ear, "C-Cave in?" He gasped feeling his butt move against his member sending wonderful sparks of pleasure through him. Swallowing hard he looked up at the other then smirked, "I accept your challenge."

Face still blushing the raven reached a hand up cupping the other in his hand and gently rubbed his member through his pants. This was becoming an interesting battle but he wasn't really complaining. He panted hard his body feeling very turned on, when was the last time he did anything? He had no idea.

Kakashi smirked and continued moving his finger inside him, "what was that?" He then gently pushed in a second finger trying not to harm him and thrust his fingers against his spot more. At the same time rocking his hips against him pressing his hard member against him. "You can't wait to have me inside you?"

((*sips drink with no problem* Ah! So refreshing~ Well some people can handle it while other's can't... ^^))

Naruto gasped loudly a soft moan left his lips, he bit down on his bottom lip feeling his own member respond to Sasuke's stroking. He smirked lightly moving away and off the raven. Fine if he wanted to play like that then fine. He then caught the ravens hand and brought his finger's to his lips, he had to stop himself from moaning when he removed his hand.

The blonde licked the top of his finger and down then up again moaning in a seductive way. "Mmm... Sasuke..." He purred before he brought the finger in his mouth moaning. He wanted to see if this Sasuke had it in him to be confident in his moves and take what he want's just like how Naruto was doing at the moment.

Iruka whimpered in need, his legs were shaking like crazy. He felt like he was about to fall down due to how weak his body was becoming. He removed his hand from his mouth and placed it firmly on the desk. "I-I-I said not in h-h-here..." His words came out in a shuddering breath he was panting hard.

((I love the drink, just whimpy >.

Sasuke gasped and closed an eye as he felt the tingling of the others hot mouth. He groaned softly and reached his other hand out grabbing one of Naruto's and brought it to his mouth taking a couple digits in his mouth and rolled his tongue around them.

Sucking on them he moaned softly as his tongue rolled around the digits with almost an expert mouth. Like he'd done it before and his body remembered. The raven trembled as his own fingers were sucked and licked on. This felt so strange but so good.

Kakashi rubbed his finger tips against his prostate, "oh? You want to stop now?" His free hand came up under his chin and he thrust his hips against him. "Wouldn't you rather I thrust inside you here, making you cum until your satisfied and then carry you home?"

((*takes hand full and eats while watching* Hm... Indeed very interesting...))

Naruto whimpered around Sasuke's finger's before pulling them out panting harshly. The Kyuubi inside of him was not helping with the situation either, with it chanting for him to be submissive and give into the Uchiha. His saliva slid down his chin. Damn horny fox. The fox spirit was telling him to just take Sasuke and be done with the torture. The blonde pulled his fingers from the ravens mouth his eyes an ever darker shade of blue. His face was a nice red color and he felt hot. "S-Sasuke..." The blondes voice sound slightly breathless.

He then crawled over towards the raven and leaned his head on his shoulder, his hands clutching the bed sheets harshly. His clothes started to feel itchy and uncomfortable. The blonde then pulled back sitting on his heel as he unbuttoned his night shirt with shaky hands. He only got two of them undone and now he was having trouble with the rest.

Iruka's eyes widened lust clouding his better judgement as he moved his butt against those fingers moaning quite loudly. "Oh dear god! Kakashi! Please..." He gritted his teeth, the sliver haired nin knew just how much the brunette hated him begging but he really wanted to cum... He thought he heard footsteps coming down the hallway but ignored it. "F**k me! Make me scream! Please Kakashi!" The brown eyed man was pleading with his cruel lover.

((trying to stay awake... oh god it's 1am... getting old >.<... it been a while since i played kakashi. sorry if he ooc... keep getting stuck as seme in rps so their starting to meld together ugh...>

Sasuke swallowed hard unsure of how to go about all of this. His member was throbbing and he was about to say fuck it and give in so the teasing would stop but the blond sat up. Licking his lips he reached his hands up and started to help him unbutton his shirt and then reached up running his hands over his chest. Then a smirk came across his lips and he wondered what the other would do, "I give. So what are you going to do to me?"

Kakashi smiled and brought his hand to his mouth spitting in it then wiped it over his member. He didn't care if someone came because this was his and his alone and he wanted him NOW. The silver haired nin pressed his member against his entrance and started to slowly push inside him. He wrapped a hand around Iruka's member and gently stroked him to distract him from the discomfort.

((Yeah I know the feeling >.

<... it am here going on and that fine kakashi seems to be in character me>

Naruto moaned lowly when he felt Sasuke run his hands up his chest, "Sasuke..." The blonde purred out a moan. He then gave him a light smirk and pushed him on to his back. He slid the shirt off of him and threw it over his shoulder. He then slip out of his bottoms and boxers slowly making sure the raven was watching him. "I'm going to ride you Sasuke..." He purred slightly crawling forwards in a sexy manner. He didn't know know where that came from... But he guessed it was from the fox.

He grabbed a hold of the bottom's that the raven was wearing, freeing his erection. The blonde shivered in excitement, he then grabbed a hold of the large member loving how it twitched in his hand. The iris's of the blonde's blue eyes were in slits. He gave the member a shy lick to the head moaning lightly before pulling it in his mouth using his tongue to lick the underside of the head. He was going to make sure Sasuke gets pleasure even if he gets a little help from the fox.

Iruka winched slightly in pain but he slowly started to focus on the pleasure he was getting from Kakashi's hand. After a few minutes the brunette just wiggled his butt telling the sliver haired ninja that it was okay to push some more of his member inside of him.

((Wait... were you on of the people on here who lives in Fl too? Sometimes I have trouble keeping track lol ::airheaded:: I really should go back to blond...))

Ride me? The raven brain went into overload. Trembling his gripped the sheets on either side of himself. His face turned very red seeing the other man crawl on top of him. Where did this sexy side come from?! God his cock was throbbing, he wanted him so much that he didn't care how it happened he just wanted him.

"Ahhh..." Sasuke moaned as his head fell back on the bed. The raven trembled feeling his member pulse in the other mouth. It felt so hot and wet... it feels so good.

Kakashi smiled and held him gently as he slide in the rest of the way, as he continued stroking him, "I love you Iruka-sensei..." He moaned softly and kissed along his neck and shoulder gently as he held him.

((*nods head* Mmhm lol your not air headed.))

The blonde giggled around the member moving his head even more lowly on it almost taking it all in his mouth. He then set a rhythm of moving his head up and down slowly letting his tongue lick along the sides as he went. Naruto looked up and looked at Sasuke with hooded eyes, his blue eyes looked even bluer. He moved one hand down to his backside and circled his own entrance in a slow motion trying to tease the raven. He purred out in pleasure when he stuck the tip of his middle finger in. God he wanted Sasuke! He wanted him bad.

Iruka gasped and moaned softly both in pain and in pleasure, only Kakashi can bring this side of him out. The brunette smiled softly, his legs almost buckling underneath him quite glad that the other was holding him up. "I love you too, Kakashi-sensei... Now if you don't mind please move..." His voice was surprisingly calm even though he was getting closer to his orgasm. The footsteps became much more louder this time telling them that some body was heading their way.

((just opened commissions on ygallery for the first time lol hopefully it'll go well. :p I feel like it sometimes, things just leave my mind. Too bad you're not near Tampa. You sound like someone I'd like to hang with))

Sasuke trembled against the bed feeling pleasure like he thought he hadn't before, well in a way he hadn't. The raven reached down grabbing the blond by his hair, "s-stop... I'm about to cum." He panted hard his face twisted in pleasure and blushing. His breathing was ragged and his body shook. "I-It feels like I haven't d-done this before..." He turned his head away hiding it under his bangs.

Kakashi lifted his head hearing the foot steps then pulled Iruka down to his knees to hide them under and behind the desk from the door. One hand came up to cover his mouth as he started a slower pace at first, "try to be quiet." His other hand grabbed his hip to help guide them back and forth sliding in and out of the brunette.

((I hope so too. ^-^ Lol, and yeah I know right! Damn... We should bend Florida in two haha then it wont look like a boot!))

Naruto stopped his movement and pulled off of Sasuke with a loud wet pop. He didn't care if he was unprepared he just wanted the raven. He climbed up on the raven and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. Hell Naruto didn't know what he was doing, all he knew was that the Kyuubi was controlling his bodies movement.

The blonde then moved back, lifting the raven's member to his unprepared hole and slowly lowered himself down on it wincing in pain slightly when he felt the head pop through. In his mind he heard the fox say relax, and cooed to him calming him down which helped him relax his musculus.

Iruka squeaked when he felt himself be pulled down, and scowled behind Kakashi hand. But it soon turned into a muffled moan when he felt the older man move in and out of his body. Just then the door opened and footsteps walked over to the desk causing the brunette to become scared. If somebody saw he like this... Well he would have to kick a certain sliver haired mans ass.

"Hm? Guess Iruka-sensei isn't here..." A semi-lazy voice, said before sighing and picking up a folder from the desk top. The brown eyed man's eyes widened. Oh dear god! It was Genma! Of all people! His eyes widened. Genma blinked a few times before he looked at the desk for a few minutes an orange book was laying on it. "Hm that's weird... No Iruka-sensei and no Kakashi-san..." The bandanna ninja sighed and clutched his toothpick between his teeth before he shrugged and walked over to a different part of the room to get another folder for Tsunada.

((lol totally would! Instead of looking like a hurt penis >.

Sasuke gasped and reached his hands down grabbing his hips, "Ahhhh....!" His toes curled and dug against the sheets as his back arched up feeling the other heat wrap around his member. The raven panted hard and trembled under him. Lust filled eyes opened to look up at the blond then he paused and reached a hand up touching the blond stomach.

"Didn't you have markings here before?" he sighed in a husky curious voice. His hand rubbed over the other stomach then down wrapping his hand around his member stroking the other softly.

Kakashi slowed his movements to a hault when Genma moved close. He activated his sharingan to cover them with a cloaking jutsu. When he moved away he started moving his hips again keeping his mouth firmly over Iruka's. As his other hand started stroking him again. He loved thrilling sex like this. It drove him crazy!

((lmao! I think that's why most hurricanes that are female named hit it, they want some action XD.))

Naruto whimpered lightly when he felt the raven touch his stomach lightly, when Sasuke arched his back he pushed the rest of his member inside of the blonde. The blue eyed boy placed his hands on his chest panting heavily. He had never done this with anybody and it hurt a lot. He wiggled his butt and whimpered once again but in pain. His eyes clutched tightly trying to make the pain go away. "Y-y-yeah... I... Did..." He spoke in between pain filled gasp's.

"Y-your so big S-Sasuke..." The blonde gasped out as he slowly rocked his hips even though he was in pain from being stretched. But moaned softly when he felt the raven rub him, the feeling of having being filled by the raven and his hand moving made him rock his hips some more.

Iruka moaned loudly against Kakashi's lips and moved his body with his. The brunette's hands were clawing at the floor, as his moan became louder. Damn! Kakashi was killing him with his hand moving on his member. He then smirked lightly and thrust back harshly groaning as pleasure shot up his spine causing his whole body to quiver.

Genma sighed before he took another folder out of one of the drawer's from the other desk on the other side completely unaware of the two sensei's having sex.

((hahahahaha so true!))

"I'm sorry does it hurt?" Sasuke leaned up on an elbow and stroked his member a little faster. He didn't want to hurt Naruto. He blushed a bit watching him move on his body. "We we can switch next time." The raven panted and tried to remain completely still to not hurt the blond sitting on him. He licked his lips watching the others body sitting on him, he looked so sexy like that. Wiggling and shifting as he tried to get used to it.

Kakashi groaned softly then started thrusting harder into him and deep into him. His teeth bit down gently on his shoulder and his hand stopped moving on the others member but instead his thumb rubbed around the tip teasing his member. The silver haired man continued his deep thrusts and panted hard against his shoulder.