~Unbroken Bonds~ *Yin x Akira* &private&

yin_yang_lover

((T-T yup... ))

Sasuke cocked his head a little as he dropped his hand, "didn't do anything about it?" He sat up more and winced as he moved. He sighed softly, "Naruto I feel something there but... I need answers first. I don' know where I am... what happened to me or whats going on..."

Taking a deep breath he looked up at the blond, "I just want to go home and try to remember. Can you help me?" His hand reached out and grabbed at the blond jacket. He didn't want to be left alone. It was like he was a completely different person.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

Naruto sighed once again but smiled softly at Sasuke, he placed his hand on the raven's cheek. Using his thumb to rub circles around his cheek, that little touch told the raven that he understood what he was asking. "Well first off your at Konoha Hospital... Second off the reason why your here is because you..." The blonde paused for a second a sad look crossing over his face.

But he shook it away hoping that Sasuke wouldn't see. "You got hurt during a mission..." He took a deep breath. His chest was constricting, some how he didn't feel right and that caused the frown to come back big time now. "And third of all... This is your home Sasuke..." His tone was airy and soft.

((::snifflesniffle::))

Sasuke listened to him as the words sunk in. A ninja in Konaha... and he got hurt on a mission. Wow this man was very emotional over him, they must have been lovers or about to be from the sounds of it. He was so worried about him, it made him feel happy. Even if he didn't get all his memories back, to have someone so worried about him it made him so happy.

"Naruto," the raven leaned forward pressing his lips gently to the others for a brief moment before pulling back and giving him a small smile. "I'm home."

((*cries while clapping* beautiful! *sniffles*))

Naruto's eyes widened when he felt Sasuke kiss, it made his cheeks grow really warm. He then gave him a big happy smile. Tear's of joy willing up in his eyes. He then kissed him back softly and hugged him. "Welcome home... Sasuke..." He laughed lightly. He was really happy. But soon that happy feeling left when he remembered how Sakura reacted earlier and guilt started to take over. He pulled away from the raven his smile faltering slightly, he took a deep and shaky breath before he got up from his sitting spot on the bed. How was Sakura going to react to this? His smile was dropping more by the minute.

((::bowsbows:: thank you thank you ^///^. I teared up a little writing it lol))

Sasuke pulled his feet out from under the covers and rested them on the floor as he sat next to the blond. He wondered what was wrong, the other seemed upset about something, "whats the matter?" The raven asked him in a concerned voice.

It was then Tsunade came in followed by Kakashi, "well it's official I sent out the announcement about Sasuke." She was a bit surprised to see the two of them sitting there.

Smiling softly the blond woman walked over to them, "how are you feeling Sasuke?" She shined a light in his eyes causing his iris's to flinch.

"I've been better. My head's killing me," Sasuke reached up touching his head.

"That's to be expected," Tsunade handed him a bottle. "These are painkillers take one a day." She looked him over some more then sighed softly. "How are you Naruto?"

Kakashi stood back looking at the pair and felt his eyes sting a little. After all this time there they were side by side again, like they should be.

((lol Oh your quite welcome *takes flowers out and reads card* And the award for the tear jerking scene goes to *drum roll* Akira~ *people clapping and crying*))

Naruto jumped slightly as he looked up at the blonde woman and rubbed the back of his head. "Uh... I'm fine..." He gave a nervous laugh and sighed heavily. He then stretched his arms above his head, he just realized how tired he was. He released a yawn and rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Man I never realized how tired I was..." He mumbled under his breath. He then looked at Kakashi and smiled at him. "Say Kakashi-sensei? Can you tell Iruka-sensei that I was sorry for not meeting him for raman today." The blonde said looking slightly sheepishly. He had a feeling that Iruka and him had a relationship going on but he could be wrong.

((::crying:: I'd like to thank Yin, if it weren't for you I wouldn't be here.))

Kakashi looked to Naruto and blushed slightly behind his mask, "sure I'll let him know. Is Sasuke going to stay at your house?"

Sasuke stood once Tsunade was done and looked at them, "do I have a place? I mean I don't mind..."

Kakashi smiled behind his mask, "you came back from a very long mission and sold your place. I have your things. I can bring it to Naruto's later." The silver haired nin smiled softly.

"Oh thanks um..." Sasuke looked over at him.

"Kakashi, I'm your teacher, "Kakashi reached his hand out shaking Sasuke's hand. "No worries, we'll catch you back up in no time."

((*Clapping while wiping tears away*Beautiful speech! *people clapping and cheering as well*))

Naruto rubbed the back of his head as a light blush spread across his cheeks. "Uh... I don't mind Sasuke staying with me..." He said in a slightly flustered tone of voice looking down at the ground while he twirled his fingers around each other reminding everybody of Hinata. "So... When do you want to head out?" He lifted his head up to look at the raven with a cute and shy blush on his cheeks. He didn't mind the fact that Sasuke was going to be living with him but... The fact of the matter is that he had a small bed and one bedroom... He sighed.

His cheeks darkened at the thought of sharing a bed with the raven.. He shook his head trying to get the perverted thoughts out of his head. 'Bad Naruto! Bad!' He scolded himself for thinking such things.

((lol ))

Sasuke smiled softly and turned to Naruto, "thanks. I'm ready when you are... but I'd kind of like a change in clothes." He looked down at his hospital clothes. The raven blushed a little wondering if it would be okay for him to wonder around in public like this.

Kakashi held over a bag, "here yeah go. These should fit."

Sasuke smiled as he took it, "thank you Kakashi." He walked into the bathroom to change.

Tsunade turned to Naruto, "are you okay with watching him? He can't be left alone until we find out how he responds to this... situation. He might have night terrors."

Naruto blinked a few times to calm himself down but he looked at the blonde woman and nodded his head. "I don't mind watching him..." He laughed lightly, but then he realized what he had said and his whole face turned red. "Wait! That didn't come out right!" He said loudly blushing even more. The young blonde boy racked his fingers through his spiky hair. "I'll keep an eye on him..." He finally corrected himself after a few minutes of embarrassing himself and looking like an idiot.

Tsuande laughed loudly happy to see the blond happy for once. She shook her head and ruffled his hair, "well don't break him in too soon." She winked and turned to walk out of the room. "I want a status report on him daily for a month then we'll go from there." The council wasn't happy he was still alive.

Sasuke came back out in black pants and a button up white shirt. The raven waved to Tsunade, "th-thank you for helping me..."

"I'm Tsunade, the Hokage," she waved as she left.

Kakashi turned to Naruto, "you gonna be okay? You can contact me if you need help."

Sasuke walked over to Naruto and pushed his hands into his pockets waiting to follow him, "do I have money? I'm really hungry."

Kakashi scratched the back of his head, "well... you'll have to check with the bank."

Naruto glared at the Hokage but blushed at what she had said and nodded at the second part of what she had said. The blonde also nodded at his teacher. "I'll be okay and I will Kakashi-sensei." He got off of the bed and smiled softly at the raven. "You don't have to worry about food... I've got some at my house..." The blue eyed boy smiled warmly at Sasuke while he placed his arms behind his head. "Iruka-sensei made sure to help me stock up on healthy food." The blonde chuckled lightly which it could have passed as a giggle.

Naruto then took Sasuke by the arm and waved at his teacher and Tsunada. "Well we'll be off! See ya!" He started to walk out of the hospital room with his arms linked with the raven's and a smile was on his face.

Sasuke blushed a little then smiled as he walked with the blond, "well one thing I do remember is cooking. It's the least I can do for you." The raven smiled as they went.

Sakura had heard about what happened and she was nervous about seeing him. She was in front of the towel wanting to at least see him even if he didn't know her. Gasping she saw them with linked arms and stood with a chocked look on her face, "Um... Naruto?... Sasuke? They released him already?"

Naruto was about to protest until he heard Sakura and the guilt from earlier came back full force, the blonde unhooked his arm from Sasuke's and gave the pink haired girl a soft slightly scared smile. "H-H-Hey Sakura-chan! Uh... Hahaha! Um... Sasuke's feeling better see!" The blonde gave a nervous laugh as he rubbed the back of his head in a slightly uneasy kind of way. 'Oh great... Me and my stupid self have to be caught by Sakura! I hope she doesn't hit me again...' That thought caused him to gulp and pale slightly.

Sakura glared at Naruto and started walking up to him still angry about earlier. Then something happened that she wasn't expecting, Sasuke stepped between them with his hands still in his pockets, "I don't know who you are but back off."

Sakura trembled then remember about his mind being erased, "I'm Sakura one of your teammate."

Sasuke looked her over for a moment, "I don't know exactly how I was before but I don't believe I would have tolerated such behavior towards Naruto." The raven reached back grabbing Naruto's hand and pulled him forward. "Lets go."

He pushed passed Sakura leaving her behind, standing there stunned, "it was almost like... he was protecting his territory..."

Naruto let out a surprised squeak when he was suddenly pulled forwards by Sasuke, he was still in shock from when the raven stepped between him and Sakura. He felt himself being dragged by the slightly taller boy. "Sasuke... Wait a second!" The blonde tried stopping the raven and sighed knowing it was no use. "Why were you so mean to Sakura..." He frowned, his blue eyes were wondering around them. People took one look in the Uchiha's direction and moved out of the way. Fear was written all over their faces.

Naruto gulped once again, this time he halted Sasuke's movements. "Sasuke... My apartment was the other way...." The blue eyed boy pointed out as a light pink blush crossed over his face.

Sasuke was storming forward but stopped when Naruto made him, "okay..."

"Ahhh!!" a woman went running from him and then he noticed the stares of horror. People stayed back from him in terror.

Sasuke looked at them confused then turned to Naruto to follow him to his home, "Naruto... those people... did I do something bad?" The raven swallowed hard feeling a little sick to his stomach seeing such terrible faces on them. He looked at the blond his face a little pale from the uneasy feeling that gave him. But those weren't the only people to fear him, everyone they passed either did a double take or moved back in fear.

Naruto shook his head, his hand tightening on the raven's hand slightly he gave him a soft smile. "It's nothing to worry about Sasuke..." He said dryly looking ahead of him with a sad look crossing over his face. Just then a person stopped in front of him. "Ah hello dick-less..." The blonde growled when he saw Sai standing in front of him with his fake smile. "I thought I told you not to call me that!" He gritted his teeth at the ink user. "Hmmm... I'm sorry but it's just so easy to get you mad..." The other raven said with a fake humorous tone.

Naruto sighed, he ran his free hand down his face. "What is it that you want Sai..." The blonde's voice held irritation and anger in it. Sai just kept his smile up. "Well... Lady Hokage wanted me to give you this.." He reached into his back pocket and handed a scroll over to Naruto who took it from him. "Thanks..." He mumbled still slightly irked from his rude comment. Sai's own dark eyes looked over at Sasuke and he smiled. "So your the guy that everybody is making a fuss about? Hn I guess the rumors about you were true then?" He chuckled in his crude emotionless way.

Sasuke's eyes narrowed at this man, who the hell did he think he was. His protective instincts towards Naruto made him stand taller next to the blond and want to keep this man from even trying to touch him. He got a horrible feeling about him and to see the change in the blond made him even angrier. His eyes narrowed as he looked over the other man, "oh? What rumors are those?"

The raven cocked his head slightly causing his black bangs to move a little around his face. What he really wanted to do was lay this man out with one good punch but he had a feeling this guy was more talented than he let on.

Sai gave a light laugh before he smiled at Sasuke, "Well about you walking around the village with a lost puppy attached to your side.." He chuckled once more in his emotionless tone. Naruto glared at him and gritted his teeth at the raven that was in front of him. "I'm not an animal Sai!" The blonde hissed through clutched teeth as he watched the other shrug his shoulders. "Maybe you should keep your animal quiet... Eh.. Sasuke..." The raven smiled at the other raven, oh how Sai should just step away right now but he wanted to see if Sasuke was going to defend Naruto or not. The only reason he was doing that was because Sakura asked him to and on top of that Tsunada asked him to bring Naruto the scroll.

Sasuke stood there for a moment listening to the other raven then smiled in almost a sick way, "you need to learn your place when talking to me or I'll gut you and feed you your intestines." His words held such venom with a rage that he wasn't entirely sure where it was coming from or why it was so strong. Maybe a piece of him remembered his rage.

He stepped forward and put his face right next to Sai's so they were looking over each others shoulders, "talk to him like that again and I'll enjoy playing in your blood."

Sakura was watching from behind a tree and felt herself shudder at the raven's words. Scary... he was so scary... She trembled as tears went down her cheeks from the fear of his wrath.

Sai showed no emotion what so ever but he did get the meaning of the threat. He took a deep breath and took a step back looking at both Naruto and Sasuke. "Hm... Seems I underestimated you Uchiha..." The raven spoke lightly before he gave a wave and turned around walking away. Naruto blinked as a fearful look crossed over his face. He never seen him act like... that before. He walked up to the raven slowly and placed his hand on his shoulder lightly. "S-Sasuke... I-It's fine..." He spoke quietly slightly afraid of the Uchiha himself.

((39 pages and Chapter 1 of my NaruSasu doujinshi from Darkprism's story is sketched ^-^ omg... hands going to die))

Once Sai stepped away and Naruto put a hand on his shoulder he turned to Naruto the look and tension from having the other raven there gone. He gave Naruto a small smile, "yes I know. I just needed to give him boundaries around you." It's as if nothing even happened. Unknowing to Sasuke but his deadly fighting aura was still with him as were his powers that he didn't know his eyes had.

The raven turned to face the blond, "now what kind of dishes do you like? I can make curry, ramen... wait... you really like ramen right? I can do a mixed vegetables and beef ramen... if you like?"

((Yay! *looks at akira's hands with wide eyes* DON'T YOU DIE ON HER! *takes out a defibrillator rubs them together* I'll be on standby...

<.>

Naruto blinked and gave him a shaky smile before he nodded his head. "Uh... Yeah I like ramen... And you don't have to cook tonight..." The blonde said with a light laugh. He grabbed Sasuke's hand again and walked for a few more minutes before he reached his building. He climbed up the stair's in silents, receiving looks of terror due to the people looking at who was with the blonde ninja.

One woman screamed and ran right back into her apartment locking the door up and glancing through the curtain's to watch the pair walk away. Naruto sighed deeply once he reached his apartment. He stuck in his key and unlocked the door, stepping inside kicking off his shoes and disarming the traps he had set up. He flicked the light on letting the light shine through his small apartment. He glanced over at Sasuke and gave him a soft smile. "It's not much but its home..."

((::hands start getting back to work:: that's better))

Sasuke knew something was wrong. People were terrified of him. Looking around the apartment he nodded his head, "it's nice a homey. Too much space is just wasted." The raven kicked off his shoes when he stepped inside.

He stood there for a moment then turned towards the blond, "really I don't mind cooking since I'm staying here." He noticed the kitchen and walked into it opening the fridge. "So you have veggies, noodles, beef? Also some seasonings?" He closed the fridge and looked back over at the blond.