~Unbroken Bonds~ *Yin x Akira* &private&

yin_yang_lover

(( I know but they'll be reincarnated in another world together ::claps hands together:: ))

Sasuke burst into the room and shoved Tsunade out of the way. He was shaking from the blood going down his body, "Naruto..." His voice was strained as he tried to speak. Seeing him in that state... was worse than knowing he himself was going to die. He leaned down and pressed his lips to his. "I said I'd never leave you..."

Kakashi grabbed Tsunade shoulder to keep her from yanking the raven away from the blond. He was shaking seeing them in such a state. Turning to Iruka he pulled him close and inhaled deeply.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

((Ah yes the other world~ *smiles brightly and nods head*))

Before Naruto to could speak he was kissed by Sasuke, he blinked a few times in a tired kind of way and kissed him back softly and slowly. He then pulled away from him and lightly touched his face, "I.. I love you Sa- Suke..." His voice was broken up before he gave one last cough and a soft smile was aimed at the raven as he closed his eyes and his hand fell from his face.

Iruka's eyes teared up and the tears fell, he turned in Kakashi's embrace and cried in his shoulder. The boy he considered being a son was gone. No more smiling face, no more asking for raman no more Naruto....

(( ^-^ I'm thinking we can start that one with them having the same dream even before they meet one another... oh god... Naruto T-T ))

Kakashi held Iruka closer and took a deep shaky breath feeling the tears come to his eyes. Tsunade turned her head away and had to leave the room. Naruto was everything to her... all she had left...

Sasuke touched his face, "I love you too..." The raven turned his head from the blond and coughed blood pouring from his mouth. "It's funny... how the world ends up..." He turned back to the blond as tears streamed down his face. "The one person... I cared about most... is gone..." He was fading fast, as his strength was leaving him he leaned down more onto the blond.

((Sounds like a plan to me~ ^-^ *cries and uses tissues* Sasuke and Naruto died together! Now that's true love right there! *cries even more*))

Iruka's hands clutched Kakashi's jacket, his shoulder's were shaking as even more tears came down his face. He then looked back at the two of them and gasped lightly feeling his heart brake even more. Sasuke was dying too... Kiba and Sai ran inside and saw what was happening.

The Inuzuka's eyes widened even more as he saw the two of them... Dead... Tears willed up in his own eyes he cover his mouth and slammed his eyes shut. Naruto died with a happy smile on his face while Sasuke was fading away quickly.

(( ::cries:: yes I know!!! ::snifflesniffle:: Shall we start a new thread? Call it like Unbroken Bonds 2 or something?))

Kakashi looked over at the raven as he saw him sink down onto the blond's chest, "Naru...." He held his hand as his eyes closed and his body relaxed against his. He was gone, following right behind his lover.

Kakashi held Iruka tightly, "it's okay..." He was mainly trying to reassure himself that it was okay... somehow this was all going to be okay...

((*hands over tissues* Here you go... *sniffles* Hm sounds interesting... Like a reversed Unbroken bonds... I like it~ Do you think you can make that thread. Or do you want me to make it?))

Iruka shook even more burring his face in Kakashi's neck, both of his students were now gone... All that was left now was to bury their bodies or cremate them together... That thought alone brought up more tears to fall down his face. Shizune was crying slightly at the sight before she walked out and looked over towards the left to look at Tsunade.

"Lady Tsunade... Sasuke just died as well... Shall we cremate them?" She asked through her sobs. The blond was very close to her as well. And she knew that when word gets out to the sand village Gaara would be devastated...

(( ::takes tissue:: thank you. Either way. ^-^))

Tsunade stood there tears streaming down her face, "...yes... that's a good idea I think..." She sniffled and shook her head. "We-We'll send out the word soon and inform people of the funeral..." Turning around she hugged Shizune close and sobbed onto her shoulder. He was gone... he was really gone...

Kakashi held Iruka close.

The next day Gaara smiled softly as he walked down the hall to his office. There stood a couple ANBU. One of them began to explain the situation and shook his head.

The red head stood there shocked then fell to his knees as a scream was heard through his nation as his found out his hero had died.

((Your welcome~ And could you since I made this one ^-^.))

Word got out through the Leaf Village that both Naruto Uzumaki the son of the forth Hokage was dead and Sasuke Uchiha the last remaining Uchiha was dead. They dressed the blond in a black kimono along with the raven, the village was going to hold off on the funeral for a couple of hours until the sand village Leader got there.

Kiba was sitting down on a building top with a frown on his face. He looked up at the sky knowing that it was going to rain. It was fitting for a day like this...

Iruka couldn't stop shaking, all last night he couldn't sleep, so he stayed up with Kakashi and talked about their two dead students about how great they were. Ino broke down crying when she heard the news about her two classmates and friends. Today was indeed a sad day.

(( Already started it :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
))

Sakura lost them both that day. Once she heard the tears never stopped. Both the men she cared so much about were gone. The whole village turned up to say goodbye to their fallen comrades.

"Today is indeed a sad day... The boy who save us on a number of occasions and he also became a friend to each of us. The other was misjudged and ended up twisted because of a horrible past," Tsunade continued to talk but it was mostly white noise to Gaara.

The red head walked over to the blond not believing his eyes. He lowered his head as tears streamed down his face, "Naruto... I'll continue you're dream."

And we'll end it there~ ^-^ Me and Akira both hope that you all enjoyed this lovely rp~ *Waves goodbye to readers* And now I shall check out the other rp! See ya all~