~Unbroken Bonds~ *Yin x Akira* &private&

yin_yang_lover

((*smiles* I saved the day! *laughs*))

Naruto closed the door and unzipped his jacket showing of his tight black tank top. He stretched his arms above his head cracking his back after he had hung up his jacket, he walked over to where Sasuke was at taking off his forehead protector. He gave him a soft smile before he took out the ingredients out for the meal. The blonde started to work on cutting the veggies after he got everything else ready. "Sasuke you go on a head and relax I got this..." He laughed lightly while he started to hum a small tune.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

((lol i don't believe I've ever drawn so much in a day lol))

Sasuke nodded his head and grabbed a glass of water to take one of the pills Tsunade gave him. He really hoped it would help with the throbbing. Leaning against the counter he watched the blond work, "so we're teammates. That was out teacher Kakashi... The woman with the pink hair is a teammate too and I don't care who that guy was."

"But the real question is..." the raven looked over at the blond. "Why are people terrified of me?"

((lol It's just as bad as people who can't make up their minds...>.

Naruto nodded in agreement with the first half of what Sasuke was saying but he was shocked when he asked him about why everybody was afraid of him. The knife slipped from the blonds hand cutting his finger. The metal clanked on the counter top while Naruto placed his hurt finger in his mouth. He was silent for a few minutes before he shook his head. "It's all in your head Sasuke..." He whispered lowly around his finger a sad look crossing over his face. He couldn't tell Sasuke the real reason why for fear that he would leave and destroy the village. He frowned still keeping his finger in his mouth.

(Number two pencil)

Sasuke walked over to him and took the blonds finger kissing it then wrapped a towel around it, "if you think so." The raven looke at the blond then blushed a little with how close they were.

(Sorry out to eat and writing back on my dieing phone lol)

- - - Updated - - -

(Number two pencil)

Sasuke walked over to him and took the blonds finger kissing it then wrapped a towel around it, "if you think so." The raven looke at the blond then blushed a little with how close they were.

- - - Updated - - -

(Number two pencil)

((Lol, and it's fine everybody needs to eat ^-^~))

Naruto blushed lightly as well when he felt Sasuke kiss and wrap his hurt finger up. He looked up at him and smiled softly before he leaned up and pressed his lips lightly against the raven's. He then pulled away and picked the knife up, walking over to the sink and cleaning it off. He was done with it anyways. The blonde picked up a bowl and walked back over to where he was at. He placed the cut up veggies in the bowl and placing it over to the side. His eyebrows furrow together. A confused look spread a crossed his face. Was he missing something?

((hahaha i just got back my phone is retarded... can't wait to get my nexis.))

Sasuke's eyes slipped closed as the other kissed him and he felt a shiver run through him. This man out of everything else he remembered. He must be very special to him. Walking up behind him he wrapped his arms around him from behind and rested his head against his shoulder, "even though "I forgot everything else... I'm glad I remember you... even if it's a little splotchy..."

The raven held him close, "I remember pieces... like us younger and fighting one another. Then the kiss in the classroom and I nearly passed out because I thought it was gross. But anything before that I don't know. My family... none of that is there... Only you... our bond must be strong." His hands were shaking a little as he held him. This was scary... not really know who he was or anything about his life.

((Haha nice! I have sprint and it works fine =3 What phone do you have now?... Oh yeah I just made a thread for a group rp you should check it out that is if you want to I mean ^^'...))

Naruto squeaked and blushed bright red at how un-manly he just sounded but Sasuke shocked him. "Heh... Yeah I remember that... And you also use to call me baka..." He mumbled under his breath but placed his arms over the raven's. He leaned back into him and sighed closing his eyes enjoying being held by the raven haired man. "Our bond is strong Sasuke... And you'll remember your family... I just..." He tensed in his arms and frowned opened his eyes slightly.

'What am I saying... But... Even jutsu don't last for long...' He thought sadly a tear sliding down his face. "Know you will..." Naruto finished his sentence and snuggled even more into the older males warmth.

((oh in the recruitment?))

Sasuke held him closer and took a deep breath then blinked a couple times and was shocked by what he felt going down his cheeks. He picked his head up off the others shoulders and wiped the tears going down his cheeks, "why am I crying?"

The raven was so lost. He took a deep breath and slowly released the blond, "I'll let you finish cooking." He started down the hall. "Which one is your bathroom?"

((Yup ^-^~ I think it came out quite nicely!))

Naruto wiped his own eyes and turned around with a soft smile on his face. "It's the first door on the right..." He laughed lightly before he went back to making dinner. His thoughts were filled with Sasuke and Sakura. He wasn't expecting her to act the way she did. 'It's almost like she's trying to take Sasuke away...' He thought bitterly while he sliced the meat up into small pieces and adding them to the noddles.

He placed the cover over the noddles and turned the heat up slightly. He sighed and got out two plates along with two bowls. So much has happened today and it made Naruto very tired. The blonde placed the plates and bowls on the table shaking his head slightly to shake the feeling of sleep away.

((I have three group ones currently ^-^ I try to stay clear of them. Since they get confusing sometimes and then people drop T-T))

Sasuke shut the door to the bathroom and used the toilet then started washing his hands and looked up into the mirror. He sighed heavily at his reflection then dried his hands and turned back to the mirror, "why do I have the feeling their not telling me everything... I can't shake this uneasy feeling. Like I don't belong here..."

Sighing heavily he walked back out to the kitchen and sat at one end of the table grabbing his water on the way, "thanks for dinner. I hate to say it but after this I think I want to sleep. The drugs are making me tired. Maybe a shower first." He clapped his hands together then picked up his chopsticks and started eating.

((Ah so very true but I wanted to make one so we'll see how it goes ^-^))

Naruto sat down across from Sasuke nodding his head as he did the same thing and ate his food in silents. He would look over at the raven every few minutes before looking away. He finished his food of rather quickly and stood up cleaning up his mess. Washing his dishes and placing them on the drying rack. "So... Do you want to shower first?" The blonde asked in a awkward and embarrassed tone of voice.

He blushed lightly when he realized how odd that sounded. "Wah! N-N-no I mean!" He dropped the drying rag and shook his head. "Ugh!" He placed his hand on his face blushing even more. God did he feel like a moron.

((^-^ if you have another idea for like the two of us let me know :) ))

At the question the raven's face turned very red. Sasuke stood there for a moment then crossed his arms and brought one hand up to his mouth, "well... I guess. H-Have we showered together or something before?" It was then he wondered how far they really got.

He tried to his his pink cheeks behind his hand then tilted his head down a little trying to use his bangs to block it as well. Well that was embarrassing. He averted his dark eyes, "I mean... I..." Now he was stumped, what could he say to fix this?

((Alright =D~ Oh wait I do actually! XD))

Naruto's face heated up even more at what Sasuke had just said, the blonde was shaking his head furiously. 'Wait! Why should I be embarrassed? I mean... We're both guys so it's alright... Right?' He questioned himself but shook that thought away. "Uh.. W-W-Well... We bathed together in the hot springs... So I guess that counts as showering together..." He said in a slightly higher the normal tone. He bit his lip not looking at Sasuke.

"Uh... I-I-If you want you can go in first and I'll wait until you get out..." He wished he could hid under a rock. He was so embarrassed.

((hahaha okay, what's your idea?))

Sasuke nodded his head at least for now this was a better idea, "I won't be long." He walked into the bathroom turning the shower on. Stripping down he looked at himself in the mirror. On his shoulder was a mark, like a tattoo used to be there but it was mostly burnt off and scared.

"I wonder what that's from-ah!" Sasuke's hand shot to his head as a flash of memory came back to him. Who was that he just saw? A person with long black hair... and a snake? What? He shook his head and stepped into the shower washing himself quickly before he got out wrapping himself in a towel.

Walking back out to the living room he looked over at the blond, "can I borrow something to sleep in?"

((Hmm well I was thinking maybe a werewolf and human one?))

Naruto was lounging on the couch almost asleep that was until he heard the raven's voice speak up, he groaned lightly and sat up slowly. Rubbing the light sleep from his eyes, he blinked a few times before his blue eyes focused. However when they focused he saw a half-naked Sasuke standing there. His eyes widened and a blush ran a crossed his face. "Uh.. Y-Y-Yes..." He squeaked, stumbling off the couch and running past the raven with an even redder face. He ran right into his bedroom and opened his drawers and pulling out some pajama pants and shirt.

He then ran back out and pushed the pajama's in Sasuke's arms. "H-H-Here! Uh... Go and uh change..." He spoke in an embarrassed tone, his eyes briefly wondered down Sasuke's muscular body and blushed even more. He turned away from him shifting from foot to foot.

((sounds fun :) ^-^ original characters?))

Sasuke blushed a little at the other reaction knowing it was because he saw his body, "th-that's alright go shower I'll change out here." The raven walked over to the couch setting the clothes down on it before turning his back to the blond and dropped his towel to the floor. His toned but small body in all it's glory. His body was covered in scars along with the large one on his shoulder from where Orochimaru used to be before he killed him. Well that version of him.

He grabbed the pajama pants and slipped them on before the shirt. Since he was so skinny he looked like they were a size too big for him. Instead it gave him an almost kiddish look. Sitting on the couch he yawned and leaned back on it.

((Yup~ So would it be a play it by ear kind of thing or do we need a plot?))

As soon as Naruto heard the towel drop he ran out of the room quickly with a burning red face. He turned into the bathroom and closed the door locking it after he had stripped his clothes off. He took a deep breath, he really needed a cold shower and that exactly what he did. After what seemed to be like hours standing under the cold spray was actually only a few minutes.

He turned the water off and stepped out, grabbing the other towel the blonde wrapped it around his waist and walked swiftly to his bedroom. He changed quickly and sighed. He opened his bedroom door and walked out towards the living room and smiled lightly. A yawn broke free from his mouth. "Ready for bed?" Naruto asked the raven as another yawn broke free from his lips.

((either way :) we can have them meet however lol do you wanna start it to give me an idea for a character to fit with yours?))

Sasuke sat there just mulling things over in his mind. There was so much gone... so much blank space... Family, friends, life... how he even got to this point. No memories of mission outside of Naruto. Only him. He blinked a couple times as he started drifting off sitting on the couch. He rubbed his eyes as the blond walked back over to him, "yeah."

He stood and stepped towards Naruto then paused, "are you sure? I don't want to make you uncomfortable." After their last several embarrassing moments he wasn't sure if the blond or him could handle that much blushing.

((Lol alright hmm I might have to think of a plot and who is going to be who first ^-^, because I have no problem starting.. ^^ ))

Naruto scratched his cheek a light blush crossed over his cheeks. "Well... I... I wouldn't mind sharing my bed with you..." His eyes then widened, his own words sunk in. His cheeks burning even more. "I... I mean... I uh..." He took a deep breath trying to calm himself down. His hand was clutching his shirt in a death grip. He shook his head no matter how he says it , it still sounded wrong but he just gave in. "Sasuke... Will you sleep with me..." His voice was low and quiet a cherry red color was dusting his sun-kissed cheeks.

((well you decide :) since you made it if you wanna be the were go for it ^-^ Maybe the plot is a were man part of a group of were living together like a family curse. My character sees him transform and maybe your character can't bring himself to kill him. Then maybe meeting a normal person not afraid of him he starts falling in love. Btw lol aww Naruto))

Sasuke turned horribly red and turned around to walk into the bedroom, "o-okay." He walked over to the side of the bed. Saying it like that made his heart thump rapidly in his chest. His hand came up grabbing the front of his shirt tightly as he looked down at the bed before him. It was small... They would have to be touching... Could they handle that?

Swallowing hard the raven seemed frozen as he stood next to the bed. Maybe taking that step with the blond now wouldn't be so bad... After all he knew him.

((Hmm maybe it's a good plot... But there was this one story that I read and it was about this boy who moved from place to place with his family and he loved to paint and one day he went into the woods behind his house and encountered a wolf, and a few day's later he met a guy at a beach party that his friends dragged him to... So maybe we could do that one if you would like.. And yeah I tried to make Naruto cute... ^-^ lol))

Naruto walked over towards his bed and sat down on it still blushing brightly, he looked up at Sasuke with a soft smile crossing over his face. He then gripped the raven's hand and pulled him down on top of him which made him laugh lightly and blush slightly at the feeling of the raven being on him. Well he couldn't push him off now can he? So he wrapped his arms around the other boys neck and pulled him closer so that they were nose to nose.

(( Sure :) That sounds good. Awww))

Sasuke's gasped as he was pulled on top of the blond. His confidence in doing such things made him feel so small. Blushing brightly the raven looked into those big blue eyes and felt like he could get lost in them. His heart started pounding in his chest at their closeness. Slowly he lowered his head down further and slightly tilted his head then pressed their lips together. His eyes slide closed as he let hismelf get swept away by the moment.

((Alright I'll make it after I do this post ^-^ And send you the link through pm. *looks at sasunaru moment and takes a picture* want a copy? =3))

Naruto smiled against the raven's lips and kissed back slowly moving his lips against the older males. His thin but lean arms wrapped around Sasuke's neck pulling him closer trying to deepen the kiss. His own blue eyes shut slowly, for some reason he felt safe and warm under the raven. And that thought made his tan cheeks darken from his embarrassed. His hands ran through Sasuke's surprisingly enough soft silky hair. He thought it would be stiff but it wasn't. He shyly ran his tongue over the raven's bottom lip in a shy teasing kind of way.

((sure :) ::takes picture:: now to use it in my doujinshi >.

Sasuke trembled a little as they kissed. Had he ever done this with anyone else? He wasn't sure but he knew this felt really good. His cheeks were burning from embarrassment. The raven gasped softly and opened his mouth slowly when he felt the tongue run along his lips. Slowly he brought his tongue out to meet the others.

((Message was sent~ ^-^ and no you did not... *pouts*))

Naruto's blush deepened when he felt Sasuke rub his tongue along his, it felt so good! It sent a shiver running down his spine. His tongue rolled around the raven's, a soft moan escaped from his lips. His hands that were in the ravens hair moved down to the other male's back. His hand's gripping the shirt. He wanted more, he wanted Sasuke... He pushed his tongue into the raven's mouth trying to get him to at least be more aggressive like he normally was.

That's what he was missing! He was missing Sasuke being aggressive. Naruto knew what he had to do. And he had the perfect plan as to how he was going to get the raven to be aggressive.

Across town a very shocked Iruka sat at the mission desk with wide eyes. Did he just here Kakashi say that Uchiha Sasuke was back?! His mouth laid open gaping at the sliver haired Jounin. "What!? Sasuke's back!?" He shouted at the older man, standing up and slamming his hands on the desk a heated glare was sent Kakashi's way.

"And why didn't you tell me this sooner Kakashi-sensei!?" The brunette was fuming. How could he keep this knowledge away from him. His dark brown eyes narrowed slightly. Oh Kakashi was so not going to get anything for the Chuunin tonight.

((Tsk tsk, Kakashi isn't going to get some... Awh poor poor Kakashi... Btw I just had to put that in there! We needed to add some humor in it~ =3))