~Unbroken Bonds~ *Yin x Akira* &private&

yin_yang_lover

Sakura was shocked, "he's not going to follow Sasuke?" She looked to Sai then ran after the blond. After a few moments she finally caught up to him, "that's it? Your not going to follow Sasuke? What are they going to do to him?"

Meanwhile Tsunade stood in the doorway, "I know your his friend... but we need information."

Sasuke was seated in a chair the seals still covering his body, "I doubt I have the information your searching for."

Tsunade frowned, "fine play it your way."

• Like 1

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

Naruto stopped walking when he heard footsteps running behind him which caused him to turn around and saw Sakura running up to him with Sai following behind her at a slow pace. He blinked when he saw the pink haired girl in front of him. "Well... I honestly don't know Sakura-chan... Maybe just talk to him..." His voice was low and uncertain. He then sighed and raked his finger's through his golden blonde spikes.

"I want to Sakura... I really do I just... Ugh! I don't know okay! I don't know anything anymore!" He shouted angry tears where willing up in his eyes, he turned away from the two of them and bent his head down.

Sai walked past Sakura and up to Naruto. "It seems your scared... What kind of ninja are you? A terrified one?" Naruto lifted his head up and turned it around to give Sai a glare, but the raven shrugged it off with his fake smile. "You should just give up if your so afraid of the traitor..." The blonde growled lowly as his glare started to heat up. Sai was really starting to get under his skin.

Sakura trembled as she stood behind Sai. Irritated her fist swung at the back os Sai's head using her super human strength in the punch. The pinke dhaired girl turned to Naruto, "In a way... he's right even if he worded it wrong. We need to stay strong. We need to fight for him. Because right now... he has no one on his side."

Sasuke panted softly as the expert ninja tried invading his mind. He got some information but unfortunately for them he didn't know too much. The raven was kept out of the loop of everything for the most part but they were ab;e to see the horrible things Oroshimaru did, Itachi's death twice and Kabuto's death.

"Now I know what happened there..." Tsunade sighed softly and walked over to Sasuke. "He'll cry if I kill you."

Sasuke smirked as sweat dropped down his face, "so what?"

"Put his back while I figure out what to do with him," Tsunade returned to her office and sighed. She had no idea what to do with him, death would upset the blond way too much, seal him? Maybe... mind erase... possibly better.

Sasuke was thrown into the cell again his body tied tightly to keep him from escaping with seals placed all over him.

• Like 1

Naruto sighed but nodded his head, they were both right even though Sai did step over the line slightly. "You guys are right... Hm... Oh!" His eyes lite up, a soft and true smile crossed over his face. "I have an idea!" "Oh you have an idea?" Sai smiled that smile of his as he dodged a kunai being thrown at him by a fuming blonde. Naruto's left eyebrow was twitching uncontrollably. "Why you!" He growled out glaring at the raven who just laughed lightly at his fuming face. He knew just how to get under his and Sakura's skin.

Sakura glared at Sai, "kono baka!" She hmphed and turned to the blond.

"Whats your idea?" the pinked haired girl removed the blond from Sai. She didn't really like him much either but he was trying to understand his emotions better. She felt hopeful, since Naruto got older his real ideas, not the play around ones, seemed to work pretty well.

As he laid in that room his eyes bound and body tied up he thought back. Him and Naruto fighting... their battles. Him showing off... A small smile came over his lips. Everything fell apart. He would die without his revenge... His eyes stung a little as he laid there.

Naruto gave Sakura a grateful smile, when she helped him out. "Well... I was thinking... Maybe since we're Sasuke's old teammates they might be able to allow us to talk to him and get information out of him..." The blonde said with that smile still on his face. He was glad that Sakura understood him better now that they have both grown up.

Sai blinked a few times before he crossed his arms over his chest. "... That's actually a good idea... Even you can have smart moments at times..." He chuckled at the blonde who started to fume all over again. But he took the complement anyways. "So... What do you say Sakura? We go and talk to Baa-Chan about it?" His voice was hopeful and so was his eyes. He wanted to see Sasuke again and talk to him... He wanted to know a few more things...

Sakura nodded her head, "okay." She gave him a smile. She wanted to hear the raven again herself even if her heart had mostly closed off to him, he was important to Naruto still. That was what she loved about him. The pink haired woman took his hand in hers, "lets go." She started running towards the tower pulling him with her.

Tsunade sighed at her desk as she talked to Kakashi about the situation. He didn't have information that they wanted, and he was still a threat. She knew why he hated Konoha but most of the people that made that decision were gone. Or very old on the council. She couldn't over throw them.

Naruto looked back at Sai who was still standing there, he knew that the raven understood that him and Sakura wanted to talk to Sasuke themselves and so he left them be. The blonde smiled even more when they got to the tower. He let go of the pink haired girls hand and knocked on the door. "Baa-Chan! Baa-Chan! Can we come in we need to talk to you!" His voice was loud and full of hope.

He just wished that his idea would work and not backfire on him.

Tsuande sighed, "come in!" Maybe this would help her decision.

Sakura walked in behind the blond into the room. She could feel her teachers gloom as they entered the room. The pink haired woman stood behind the blond to support him the whole way.

"If your to demand his release I can't," Tsunade sat back in her seat. "We also scanned his brain and it held no information we could use..."

The blonde shook his head at the blonde woman, "I wasn't going to ask for that... I was going to ask you if maybe we can talk to Sasuke... You know to try and get information out of him..." Naruto was still hopeful. He took a deep breath hoping that the woman would at least say yes to them talking to Sasuke themselves. He then looked over at Kakashi and frowned slightly. He knew his teacher was down and depressed about what the young Uchiha has done.

"Please Baa-chan! It would mean so much to me and Sakura if we could talk to him!" His voice was pleading and held a certain sadness to it.

Tsunade frowned as she sat there then lifted her head, "fine. I'll give you a few minutes in there."

The blond woman stood and looked over at them, "tell the ANBU by the door I'm allowing you in. Don't get to close to him." She then sat back down.

Sasuke was laying on the floor still in the dark room. Tied up so tightly his limbs were loosing some feeling. He sighed the wrap keeping him from being able to see you use his sharingan.

Naruto smiled at the blonde haired leader and walked out of the room. He was feeling uneasy once again but shook it off as nothing. When he arrived at the door where there was the Anbu standing there keeping watch, the Anbu caught sight of Naruto and Sakura and held up his hand. "

Halt! Nobody is allowed to go inside without the Hokaga's consent!" He stated firmly, his voice was muffled slightly due to his mask. The blond huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "We already asked... And she said it was fine..." The blue eyed ninja spoke softly which caused the Anbu to shake his head before he unlocked the door. "Only one at a time..." Naruto looked at Sakura with a soft unsure smile before he walked in. When he did the door locked behind him leaving him and Sasuke by themselves.

"Uh... Hi Sasuke..." The blonde shifted in an uneasy kind of way.

Sasuke heard the door open and shut. What were they going to do to him now-

His eyes widened behind the wrap over his eyes. The raven lifted his head a little as he laid on his side. His hands secured behind his back and ropes strapped around his torso, "well well... wasn't expecting you so soon." He rested his head back on the ground. He was unhappy about being here but what else could he do, until things changed he was stuck.

Naruto frowned even more even though Sasuke couldn't see it, his blue eyes scanned over the raven and felt his heart brake. He didn't want this to happen to the raven. He took a deep breath and walked forwards. Stopping once he was bent down in front of Sasuke. "Well... I wanted to see you..." He spoke softly. It was painful to see this strong looking young man tied up like this. He was so use to seeing the raven putting up much more of a fight. But he supposed that it was in the past and there was nothing he could do.

"Sakura's outside waiting to see you too..." He hopped that what he was saying were the right words to say. The blonde sighed and racked his hand through his golden spikes.

Sasuke rested on the floor sighing softly, "if you came here to give me some speech about how we all should get back together I'm going to kick you." That was the only thing he really could do at the moment. All the seals prevented him from any chakra and the thing over his eyes kept him from using his sharingan.

Shifting on the floor he was finally able to pull himself to sit up and tilted his head towards the blond, "so what is it now? Your heart felt speech? I told you why Naruto." Raven locks were messy around his face from being roughed up by the other ninja's in his weakened state. "I'm only surprised they haven't killed me yet... or wait... did you beg them to keep me alive perhaps? That bitch really spoils you."

Naruto's teeth gritted together, his hands balled into fist as he pulled his right hand back and punched Sasuke right in the stomach. "You do not call Baa-chan a bitch!" He growled lowly in his throat. His anger was boiling over now. He stood up looking away from the raven, his fist still clutched at his sides. "The real reason why I came here was to see you Sasuke... No speech or anything... I just wanted to be with you... But clearly you don't want anybody around..." He turned on his heels facing away from him.

Sasuke was caught off guard by the hit and leaned over a bit coughing for a moment then leaned back up, "low blow for someone in my position Naruto..." He adjusted himself on the floor then tilted his head up in the blond direction.

"Stop acting childish. I can't go back to being your rival," the raven sighed heavily. "...what did you want to say then?" He swallowed and adjusted in his binds. He wasn't happy with his position he felt vulnerable and angry and he didn't want to talk about his feelings or returning to the village. Those dreams have long since passed.

Naruto took in a deep breath and sighed, his anger was slowly fading away but not all the way. "I know things can't go back to the way they were..." His voice was quiet and soft. His hands un-clutched as he crossed them over his chest with a frown crossing over his tan face. "The thing is Sasuke... I care about you a lot... And I don't like seeing you look like this..." He huffed lowly. The blonde then turned around and walked back over to the raven bending down in front of him, he raised his hand up to touch the ravens face but put his hand down at the last second.

"Tell me this Sasuke... How do you really feel... About me?" His voice was small and wavering slightly. He wanted to know what the raven felt about him. Because he had noticed that the raven had many chances to have killed him, and yet here he was alive.

Sasuke felt his heart quicken... no... no this conversation was not going to take place! He could feel the other move closer and stopped himself from trembling. The raven turned his head to the side.

"I have no feelings towards you," Sasuke had to remain strong even if he were to die... Emotions showed weakness and he had to fight them. The thing was was he was a very emotional person but had to hide them his whole life. Don't be weak. He hadn't noticed his breath quicken or that he was starting to shake a little. The blond was too close and they weren't settling it with their firsts.

Naruto frowned deeply, his heart nearly broke when he heard the raven speak those words. "I... I see..." He looked away standing up. His eyes held a pain filled look in them. "Well... I guess how I feel wont make a difference huh?..." His voice was soft and low, hurt was clearly heard in his tone. "Fine... If you want to be alone then... I'll leave you alone..." He stepped away from him walking towards the door. His hand hovered over the door knob for a few minutes before he opened it he let his true feelings slip.

"You remember in the forest you said that I loved you and that I denied it..." He took in a huge and deep breath before he continued. "Well... I do love you... But I guess those feelings don't matter to you huh?" His voice was sad and bitter closer to the end. "Heh... I'll leave you alone now..." Naruto didn't realize it but a stray tear fell down his face. He opened the door walking out and closing it behind him. He leaned against it for a few minutes before he lifted his head up and gave Sakura a soft smile.

"Maybe you'll have a better time getting information out of him..." His tone was light and airy not like his usual annoying and carefree tone. He stepped away from the door shoving his hands in his pockets.

Sakura reached for him but decided she needed to see him, "right..." She opened the door seeing the raven in that state broke her heart. Taking a deep breath she stepped inside the room.

Sasuke had lowered his head, "it's better this way..."

Sakura looked back at Naruto then pointed to Sasuke.

Sasuke shook as he lowered his head more. Everything... everything was falling apart. Everything he worked for, everything he lost... He only lost...

"Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked in a small voice.

Sasuke's head jerked up, "what now? Are you going to pull those heart string stories and ask me to come back too?" Sakura swallowed hard and glared at him.

"Sasuke, all we wanted was to bring you back-"

"And what Sakura?!" Sasuke was angry now. "WHAT?!" Electricity started sparking off his body. The ANBU members by the door got on guard. "They are going to hang me for leaving the village as the smallest punishment! It's better I go out with you all hating me! Won't that be easier?!" More electricity came off of him as he struggled in his binds.

Naruto noticed the Anbu standing ready at the opened door ready to step in if they needed too. The blonde got curious and sneaked a peek inside of the room watching the interaction going on between Sakura and Sasuke. His brows furrowed together. It seemed Sakura was having worse luck with talking to Sasuke then he did. He looked at the Anbu who was glancing inside wearily he had seen the sparks and that put him on alarm. 'Sasuke... Why are you doing this...?' The blonde ninja questioned in his head. He wanted to know why he got hostile with Sakura and not him.... There was so many things left un-answered.

((glad to see you on a bunch today :) It's a nice distraction from drawing too much))

Sakura shook her head, "We don't hate you and we don't want to hate you!"

"Shut up! You stupid girl! You were always getting in the way with us! You tried to be there for me and I thanked you a long time ago for that but we've grown up!" Sasuke gritted his teeth. He didn't want to talk to her. He didn't like her not since she kind of stepped in between him and Naruto.

Sakura stepped forward and smacked him hard, pent up aggression can do that.

She sent Sasuke flying against the back wall dispersing the electricity and he slumped against the wall, "damn it... you learn her strength..."

Sakura grabbed him by the front of his shirt, "you need to shut up! Can't you see how much this is hurting us? I... I loved you Sasuke but you were never there for me..."

"That's right... I loved someone else," Sasuke would be glaring at her if it weren't for the blindfold. "You gave up... this person never did and I don't think ever will... so it's best to be hated instead since I'm going to die anyway."

Sakura gasped as she realized who the raven meant. He face paled then turned to look back at the door locking eyes with the blond.

((=D Yeah it's nice to be on a lot... ^-^ I had a wonderful day at work today~))

Naruto felt eyes on him and he looked, an froze when he saw the look he was getting from Sakura. He gave her a soft and sweet smile, trying to ease the intense look she was giving him. He didn't know why she was looking at him like she was going to hurt him. So he had to speak up. "Uh... Is there something wrong Sakura-Chan?" He asked with a tilt of his head clear confusion and slight fear was covering his face. 'Jeez she sure is scary when she's mad!' He shivered at that thought. His feet were shifting in an uncomfortable way, he tried to look away from the pink haired girl but couldn't seem to look away from her gaze.

((Always nice to have a good day at work :) May I ask what you do?))

Sakura turned her eyes back to the raven, "I see... Then I'll leave you to your thoughts..." The pinked haired girl stood and left the room shutting the door behind her.

Sasuke sighed heavily and sunk more against the wall, "it's better this way..."

"Naruto... a word?" Sakura stepped away from the Anbu and looked out a window down the hall, "what did you and he talk about?" She felt there was an odd connection between them but she always believed it was a brotherly thing and nothing more. Maybe there was something there she didn't see, maybe something to help the situation. "He seemed rather upset when I went in there."