~Unbroken Bonds~ *Yin x Akira* &private&

yin_yang_lover

((Yup! Well I earned 400 dollars today~ All in tips! ^-^))

Naruto followed behind slowly and walked up beside Sakura, he took a deep breath and shook his head. "I rather not say what we talked about... And as for Sasuke's mood... I honestly don't know..." He looked down at the ground shifting his feet. His voice was low and quiet. He really didn't want to talk about this. At least not at the moment. "Sakura whatever me and Sasuke talked about is just between me and him alright?" His tone was stern and it held no room for argument and knowing the pink haired ninja she was bound to think of something to say. He lifted his head up and looked outside of the window as well.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

((wow! Awesome! In a kind of job where you get tips, if you know what your doing you can get a lot))

Sakura scoffed and started trembling, "fine... if I would have know you two feelings for each other I would have backed out long ago..." She sniffled as tears came to her eyes.

"I never knew he had such feelings for you otherwise I would have given-given up!" Sakura lowered her head. "So fine! You jerk!" She turned punching the blond enough to knock him off his feet then ran down the hall crying. All those years her hopes were drowned in one quick conversation.

((Yup~ It's a good job to have ^-^))

Naruto laid on the ground with a shocked look on his face. He was surprised that Sakura would do such a thing... But he guess he deserved it, for the way he was acting. He closed his eyes tightly, the way she ran away crying stung his already braking heart. "Hey Naruto..." The blonde just laid there not moving or saying anything. He ignored the person calling out to him. "Hey! Naruto!" The voice was getting slightly aggravated. "NARUTO!" The sharp kick to his side made him yelp and sit up quickly. His eyes trailed up to see Kiba standing there looking down at him with an irritated look.

"O-O-Oh! Kiba I-I didn't notice you were there..." The blonde spoke softly as his friend helped him up off the ground. "Yeah well... I just saw Sakura running out of here crying... Did you two get in a fight or something?" The brown haired ninja asked with a raised eyebrow. Naruto dusted himself off and nodded his head. "You can say that... By the way what are you doing here anyways?" His blue eyes looked into Kiba's brown silted ones. He laughed lightly. "Oh well I was here to drop off a mission report and I also heard that Sasuke's back..." His laughing tone trailed off before he shook his head shrugging.

"Well... I better get going... And try and patch things up with Sakura alright?" Naruto nodded at the brown haired boy who then waved his hand in a lazy way. "See ya!" The blonde stood there for a few minutes watching his friend walk away. "Patch things up with Sakura..." He whispered softly to himself, he wasn't sure if that was a good idea to do that quite yet.

((I'm trying to work from home with my manga >.

Sakura was sitting on top of Tsunade's mountain head looking out into the city, "their both idiots..." She sniffled and pulled her knees to her chest. That would explain why Sasuke never went after any of the girls. Although Naruto did... maybe it was a brotherly thing for Naruto?...

Tsunade turned the corner seeing Naruto standing there, "Naruto? I though you were going to talk to Sasuke?" She was a bit surprised to find him there. "Was there a problem?" The blond haired woman walked over to him putting her hands on her hips. She knew she had to make a decision soon or the council would turn against them.

((Oh well I have faith in you to finish your manga! ^-^))

Naruto jumped when he heard Tsunade's voice, he turned towards her and laughed lightly. "Problem? What Problem! And uh yeah I talked to him! He seemed like he was not in a good mood... So uh I'll see you later then Baa-Chan!" He waved at her walking away quickly, he knew that she would catch up to him in no time but he had to at least get a head start away from her. 'She's going to be mad... She's going to be mad...' He kept thinking over and over again in his head. Just then he bumped into somebody and stumbled back slightly. He looked up in a daze for a few minutes before he could make out who it was he ran into.

He blinked a few times and gave a nervous smile up at his sensei. "Uh... Hiya Kakashi-sensei! Well it was nice seeing you! Uh see ya!" He tried walking around his teacher but he was blocking his path. 'Damn it! I'm in trouble now!'

((thanks ^-^ it's getting there and looking pretty good so far))

Kakashi followed his student and grabbed him by the back of his jacket and started dragging him back down the alley way, "you need to stop running away Naruto." Turning the blond around he release him right into Tsunade's arms.

Tsunade pulled him into a close hug into her breasts. She sighed softly, "I know this has been hard for you... but we need to talk." She was so motherly towards him and loved him very much. She hated seeing him in pain. "You need to tell me when he said so we can figure out a solution. The blond woman gently rubbed his back with a hand.

((Awesome =D~))

Naruto tried to get out of her grasp but sighed in defeat, his frantic smile faded to a sad frown. "He dose not want to live anymore..." His voice held so much sadness that it seemed like he was about to cry. "He... He wants us to hate him... I... I could never hate him..." This time tear willed up in his bright blue eyes. His body was shaking slightly. "No matter what I do... I still can't save him... I... I feel so hopeless..."

By now the tears fell down his face. His heart was shattering right before his teachers eyes and the Lady Hokage. "I'm not strong enough to save him..." He wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. He felt like how he did three years ago... Weak and useless...

((Awh! Poor Naruto! Sasuke's a jerk!))

((awwww))

Tsuande held him close and rubbed his back letting him cry it all out. He really needed this. Leaving all that bottled up wasn't helping him or anyone, "I know Naruto I know..."

After a few moments of he whispering to him and holding him close she pulled back a little, "Naruto. He's angry at us... and him wanting you all to hate him is just his way of trying to protect you. The guard told me everything that was said... Sasuke told Sakura who he loves and it's you. That's why he wants you to hate him because he's positive he's going to die."

Naruto's blue eyes widened as he sniffled slightly, he couldn't believe what he had just heard. Sasuke... Loved him? "H-He loves me?.." His voice was slightly breathless sound due to him crying. "B-But..." He shook his head taking a deep breath and sighing shakily. "Is he going to die Baa-Chan?" The blonde asked looking up at the slightly tall blonde woman, his eyes filled with fear and sorrow. He didn't want to lose Sasuke! He just couldn't! Not after he just bringing him back! His face soon turned into a determined one. "Baa-Chan! You can't kill him! You just can't!"

Tsuande blinked and smiled softly seeing the determined face that she always loved to see, "I'm not but that means we need another solution." The blond reached her hand up and gently flicked his forehead.

"We need to decide the best action for this... we have options and some aren't pretty. Mind erasing, seals to lock his power away but thats not bullet proof... um..."

Kakashi raised a brow, "you're serious?" He let out a sigh of relief.

Naruto glared at her for flicking his forehead but he just sighed in relief that Sasuke doesn't have to die. "What else is there Baa-chan?! Is there some way I can help!" The blondes blue eyes held a certain fire in them like they usually do. If there was something he could do then he would do it in a heartbeat! If it meant the raven not losing his live then he would be damned to help. He looked at her with a smile on his face not the frown he had on a few minutes ago.

Tsunade looked at him, "then help me decide... I think it would hurt his pride sealing his power and putting him under surveillance. Erasing his memory would give him a fresh start and we could keep minimal surveillance and allow him to be a ninja here again." The blond woman womdered.

"What do you think?" she turned to Kakashi and Naruto.

Kakashi sighed, "I know my answer..."

Naruto crossed his arms over his chest, both of them sounded bad either way but... He sighed making up his mind. "If you wipe his memory... Will he forget about us?" His voice was low and uneasy. He just couldn't stand the thought of Sasuke forgetting about any of them. However it was better then sealing away his power. He took a deep breath before he nodded and made up his mind. "Wiping his memory will be the best option..."

Tsunade nodded his head, "good. Then it's settled. I can't guarantee he will remember anyone but we shall try." The blond nodded to Kakashi and headed back towards the tower. "We'll do it now. Are you coming Naruto? I'm sure you'll want to help him from here on out."

She made her way up to the tower and making the call. Getting the people she needed to help do the ceremony. Sasuke was pulled onto his knees in the room by ANBU.

"Now what? Is this it?" Sasuke titled his head up.

"Yes, we're putting an end to this," Tsunade placed her hand on his head.

"I see..." Sasuke took a deep breath as if accepting his death.

Naruto had followed Tsunada and stood off in a corner watching them perform the jutsu to wipe Sasuke's memory. It was going to hurt him if Sasuke doesn't remember him, and he knew it would kill Sakura if the raven didn't remember her. So many factors were going through his head and none of them were of anything good.

He frowned and shoved his hands into his pockets watching the Fifth Hokage do the jutsu. The blondes blue eye wondered over towards his teacher who was standing next to him. He could tell by the way Kakashi was acting he was just as nervous as he was. He just hope Sasuke would at least remember them all... Especially him.

Tsuande thrust her hand against his eyes and Sasuke gasped his body tensing for a moment before she let go. Kakashi tensed watching hoping everything was alright.

Sasuke went limp in the Anbu's arms that held him. Tsunade looked to another ninja to check his mind. The man walked over and placed his hand on his head.

"It's gone," the man stepped back.

Tsunade let out the air she was holding, "alright lets get him to the medical bay." The Anbu picked him up and brought him to the medical bay putting him in a bed. Tsunade removed all the seals and started healing his wounds. She seemed relieved but at the same time worried for the others. If he didn't remember them it would be hard at first but then they could start over. When she was finished she looked to the blond, "you can stay if you want."

Sasuke started to stir then shifting on the bed and brought a hand up to his head. It was killing him. What the hell happened?

Naruto had followed the other ninja's to the medical bay and watched as they all left probably to get some medicine for Sasuke. The blonde walked over towards the bed slowly, his stomach was doing flip-flops. He was scared that he might not remember the blue eyed and blonde haired boy. When he was a few feet away he took a deep breath and decided to see if Sasuke was awake. "Sasuke...? How... Are you feeling?" He asked in a timid tone of voice. He was very terrified. He worried his bottom lip.

Sasuke blinked a couple times and looked over at the blond his face looking confused, "I'm... my head is killing me... what happened?" The raven slowly sat up and held his head then his hand shot to his arm. "My arm is sore... and along my back... was I in a fight?"

He seemed a little lost since his world was taken from him, "wait... I know you too..." The raven looked over at him. "Naru... to?" He blinked a couple of times finally registering who was in front of him.

Naruto's light blue eyes widened in shock, his heart was beating harshly in his rib cage. "S-S-Sasuke..." The blondes face lite up with a dazzling smile. "Sasuke! Your alright!" He rushed over towards his bedside and hugged him tightly but not to tightly to hurt him. "Your okay... I'm so happy..." Naruto's eyes started to tear up and a few tears fell down his face. "Sasuke... Welcome Home..." The blue eyed boy whispered softly into the raven's shoulder. He felt so happy and over come with joy that he couldn't keep it in.

((*tears up* I'm rooting for you Naruto~ *holds flag up showing support*))

((awww ::tears up:: this actually got me...))

Sasuke blinked a couple times then wrapped his arms around Naruto. What did he mean? Where had he gone? "Home?... Where did I go? What happened to me? Did I hit my head? I don't remember anything..." So much of he memory was just blank...

The raven held onto him but pulled back to look at him, "I remember you... but only pieces... did I get in an accident?" So much was gone and he didn't know why.

((I choked up when I wrote that~ *sniffles* I'm such a hopeless romantic~))

Naruto shook his head his smile never leaving his tear stained face. "You can say that... But that doesn't matter.. Your here and that's all that matters!" More tears fell from his blue eyes, he felt so happy. He then hugged Sasuke once again, only this time he buried his head in the nook of his neck. "You make me happy... Having you finally home..." He then pulled back and touched his face lightly. "Sasuke... C-C-Can I..." Naruto gulped down his nervousness as a blush rose up to his cheeks. "Can I-I.." His voice was trembling slightly. He was having a hard time asking what he really wanted to do.

((lol awwww also this is hard because of watching the show for 8 f-ing years >.

Sasuke was so lost. His past his current it was gone... All but this man... He remember pieces of them growing up and competing. Perhaps this man was so important he remembered. He remember training with a larger man with silver hair but a lot was missing. Was this man close to him? He must have been to be crying by his bed side.

Dark confused eyes looked up at the blond, "Can you?" He wasn't sure what he wanted to do. Sure he felt lost and confused but strangly safe with him. We're they together?

((Yeah I know how you feel...>.

Naruto blushed even more as he worried his bottom lip again. He wasn't even sure what he was asking for... He forgot when the raven looked at him. He took a deep breath and thought really hard about what he was asking for until it came back to him. "Uh... Can... I well... K-K-Kiss you?" His face turned even redder if that was possible. He looked away from Sasuke afraid of what he might say to him asking for something like... That.

His voice and face clearly showed how embarrassed he really was. 'I can't believe I just asked Sasuke if I could kiss him! He probably thinks I'm weird now...' At that thought Naruto pouted in a cute way.

((I'm actually pissed at the author by this point... well I was pissed a year ago... well a couple years ago... lol It started getting retarded and too many back stories and character I don't give a shit about))

Sasuke reached a hand up touching his cheek, "I'm... I'm very confused right now because... most of my mind is blank but I remember you... are we lovers? Is that why?" He bit his bottom lip. He wanted answers but this also felt right.

((lol Yeah I stopped watching it about a year ago actually ^^' It got boring really quickly... Just like you said to many characters were added >.

<...>

Naruto's cheeks redden some more at the feel of Sasuke's hand being on his cheek. "Well... Uh... Not really... I mean we love each other but we didn't do anything about it..." He released a soft sigh, his blue eyes looking down at the white sheets finding them rather interesting. He wasn't going to lie to the raven because of his own selfish reasons. No he was going to be truthful well as truthful as he can be. His eyes then glanced up at the ravens own dark colored eyes and gave him a shy and sweet smile.