~Unbroken Bonds~ *Yin x Akira* &private&

yin_yang_lover

Naruto stayed behind for a few minutes before he grabbed his belongings and walked out of the cave, Sai was still standing there along with Kiba who ran over towards the blond and embraced him. "Thank god your alright!" He said in a relief tone of voice, the other male just nodded his head and sighed softly, he rubbed his eyes which caused the brunette to frown slightly.

"Come on I'll let you ride Akamaru back with me..." The Inuzuka offered which caused the blond to nod his head and climb up on the large dogs back after Kiba, he wrapped his arms around his waist and buried his face in his friends back as the dog started to move Sai looked at the other ANBU members and took to running through the trees.

Akamaru caught up to Kakashi quickly and started to walk beside him. Kiba looked back when he felt the back of his black jacket get wet, he frowned when he saw Naruto rub his face in his back he shook his head. "Hey come on Naruto cheer up! Will ya! It's not like Sasuke's dead or anything at the moment no need to cry you know..." He heard a sniffle and it made him grit his teeth and shoot a glare at the raven on Kakashi's back.

'It's that Uchiha's fault for making the blond idiot act like this!' Kiba thought bitterly before he looked away from the raven and looked over his shoulder again. Sure enough Naruto stopped crying but he still had his face buried in the back of Kiba's jacket.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

Kakashi glanced over at Naruto and felt his heart break. These poor boys had been through too much. After a half an hour they reached the front of Konoha and Kakashi nodded to the ANBU at the front. They helped lead the group back to the tower.

Sasuke looked over at the ANBU who eyed him, "no worries now... I'm done." Everything... Konoha took everything from him...

Up to the tower they went where Tsunade stood by her desk. The blond woman was so enraged she was shaking, "I'm glad to see your alright Naruto." She stepped forward as Sasuke was lowered to a chair. "Give me one damn reason why I shouldn't cut your head off."

The raven couldn't stand from the blood loss. He was exhausted and tried of these games. His dark eyes looked up at the woman before him. He hated her... he hated everyone. His head turned to look over at Naruto, except him.

Kiba and Sai were by the door, guarding it to make sure that Sasuke couldn't escape from them, the brunette had his arms behind his head leaning against the wall glaring over at the Uchiha while the raven haired ANBU member had his arms crossed over his chest a bored look was on his face.

Iruka was standing next to Kakashi with a frown on his face. While Naruto on the other hand was standing on the other side of Kakashi, everybody was making sure to keep him away from Sasuke no matter what. Sai shook his head and spoke up, "Lady Hokage shouldn't the punishment be death by hanging... He did after all kidnapped Naruto..." The blond's eyes widened at what the raven said along with what Tsunade had said.

"He didn't kidnap me! I went with him all on my own! It was my idea to leave!" The blond spoke up which caused somebody to scoff and a very shocked what did you say! "Naruto! Why would you suggest something like that!" Iruka asked surprised by what he had just heard, Kiba sighed and kicked off of the wall. "I think the main reason is because Sasuke did a mind trick on him..." Naruto's eyes narrowed at both his old teacher and his friend. "Sasuke didn't trick me!"

"ENOUGH! Both of you!" Tsunade glared at Sai. "I wasn't speaking to you!" He attention turned back to Naruto. "And you! What are you doing with him? I know he was your friend but this is ridiculous. I kept him alive before for you!" She pointed at the blond male.

Sasuke took a deep breath, "don't yell at him." He looked up at her. "You're mad at me take it out on me. You all have always hated the Uchiha's that's why you had my brother to destroy all but me. These people are all here judging me and fed all the lies about who I am and what I'm fighting for-"

Tsunade smacked him hard nearly throwing him out of the chair, "that is enough! I will not have you bring down Konoha like this!"

Naruto gritted his teeth and walked away from being beside his teacher and he got right in front of Sasuke crossing his arms over his chest glaring at the blond woman. "Your not going to hurt him! If you do I'll you regret it!"

His blue eyes narrowed and for a brief moment he looked just like his father, the Great Fourth Hokage, otherwise known as the Yellow Flash. "Do you see! Your the ones who is bringing down this village! Not Sasuke but you all!" Iruka was shocked that the blond would talk back to the village leader like that.

"Why can't you all see that people can change! Given a little time... You all know that Sasuke is a good asset to the village! He maybe strong and could destroy us but has he done that yet? No! We're all still here and alive!" He then released a breath and shook his head. How can he get through to any of them....

Tsuande looked at Naruto shocked that he stood before her. She glared at him, "We do change. That's why I gave him a shot to stay here. He ran away again and took you."

Kakashi stood there standing still. The air was tense.

Sasuke sat back up and looked back at Kiba and Sai, "were you guys told about this? How they ordered the death of my clan? Danzo was the one who started it. That's why I had to kill him." The raven groaned and leaned back in his chair. Blood was dripping down his side, down the chair and onto the floor below him.

Before Naruto could say anything Sai spoke up and his voice was slightly different this time. It held emotion in it. "Danzo was nothing but a low life who only did things for his own personal gain... He told us at ROOT when it was still around about how he wanted to get rid of your clan... I'm quite glad that he's dead... Nice job in killing him Sasuke..."

His voice held... Happiness at the end and he gave the other raven a small smile. Kiba was in shock, that... He didn't know. He was in the dark about it. The blond haired male turned around and his blue eyes widened, he walked over towards Sasuke. "Your bleeding again!" He said in a panicked type of voice.

Sasuke smirked then turned back in his seat, "no problem... and I bet Kiba didn't know that did ya?" He looked to the blond and smiled softly. "I'm alright... just I just need stitches."

Tsunade sighed heavily and put a hand on her head, "you all..."

Kakashi looked over at Kiba and Sai, "things aren't always what they seem." The silver haired nin sighed heavily and crossed his arms. Sasuke was doing a good job curving the conversation.

Sai couldn't help but smirk right back and Kiba just stood there with a dumbstruck look on his face. He then looked over at Kakashi and raised an eyebrow at what he had just said, "What do you mean by that Kakashi-sensei?"

He asked in a curious tone, Iruka just stood there observing the scene and sighed heavily. "Maybe we should patch Sasuke up and then talk some more..." His voice was small and uncertain, he just wished everything would be come normal like before... His brown eyes landed on Naruto who was looking at the raven with a worried look on his face.

He could tell that the two boys cared for each other but... Sasuke did take Naruto from the village and he would need to be punished for his crimes. The blond frowned but nodded his head agreeing with Iruka 100%. "Yeah... Say Baa-chan can you fix Sasuke up? Or could I?" Naruto knew that if he even mention himself being alone with Sasuke would make her want to do it herself.

Tsunade glared at Naruto, "you will never be alone with him." She walked over to the raven and put her hand on his wound making him jump. Her hand then began to glow as she healed it.

Kakashi sighed heavily, "I know what this all looks like but we need to go over the basics. We can't blame him for being angry. I would have wanted revenge myself. Then his memories came flooding back to him. Could you imagine reliving all the horrible things you've ever done?"

Sasuke looked down, "every kill... every horrible thing... like it was yesterday... my family, my brother... Orochimaru... my battle with Naruto on the waterfall..."

Naruto paled at what the raven was saying and he looked like he was about to fall over at the thought about the battle between the two of them. He then looked down and rubbed his arm in an uncomfortable way.

"Yeah... All of that would drive anybody crazy..." He said softly before shaking his head and walking towards the door. "I need some air..." His voice was low and quiet, he then opened up the door and walked out closing it. He then walked over on the side and leaned against the wall. For some odd reason he was feeling dizzy and stuffy.

Kiba watched his friend walk out of the room with a frown on his face, he then turned his attention back to the ninja that were in the room. "Lady Hokage... Do you think I can go out there and see what's wrong with Naruto?" The young brunette asked looking very concerned.

Tsunade nodded her head, "yes please check on him."

Sasuke looked over at Naruto then dropped his gaze. Everything was his fault... Everything was ruined because of Konoha.

Kakashi needed to stay there in case Sasuke tried anything. Sasuke looked up at Tsunade, "you sit here and blame me for running away... how could I not want to leave this village that took away my life. My clan. My family. Then lie to us about everything..." The raven shook his head and looked down.

Kiba nodded his head and walked out of the room closing the door behind him. He looked left and right, but he found the blond was leaning against the wall shaking slightly, a worried look crossed over the brunettes face.

He walked over towards the blond and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Hey... Naruto are you feeling alright?" His voice was low and held concern. Naruto on the other hand was quiet and not saying anything at all, the other male gritted his teeth and spun the blond around but was shocked when he fell forwards right into his chest.

Kiba's quick reflexes kicked in, he caught the blond before he could fall to the ground. "Naruto! Naruto! Hey! Wake up!" he shouted out loud shaking the blond who had his eyes closed. 'Shit! What's wrong with him!' He thought still holding him up right.

((Hello how are you today? Today I hate being a woman >.

Sasuke perked and bolted past them into the hall ripping Kiba away from Naruto, "whats wrong?!" He held him close.

Tsunade and Kakashi rushed into the hall after him. How could he move so fast like that? Tsuande ran over to the blond and placed her hand on him, "what happened? Naruto are you alright?"

Kakashi tried to pull Sasuke back but the raven glared hard at him and turned back to the blond man in his arm. He sunk to the floor with him and held his cheek.

((I'm fine just relaxing at home eating a candy cane. Oh... I see... ^^;...))

Kiba stumbled back when he felt Naruto being taken out of his hands which caused him to furrow his eyebrows together, shocked that Sasuke was out here hold the blond. Naruto was starting to sweat slightly, his breathing was becoming rugged his eyes were shut tightly like he was in some kind of pain. Iruka ran out of the room while Sai walked out calmly.

The older brunette ran over towards the two boys and bet down in front of them he lifted his hand up and placed it on the blonds forehead, not even a second later he placed it hand back frowning deeply. "He's running a fever..." He said in a soft but worried type of tone, he looked over at Tsuande with a concerned look on his face. "Should we take him to the medical room?"

((nice I love candy canes :) Yeah... yeah... damn it...))

Tsunade nodded her head, "take Naruto to the med bay. Kakashi, Kiba, Sai lock Sasuke up."

Sasuke glared daggers at her and held the blond close, "No! I will not leave his side!" The raven looked livid that she would even suggest such a thing.

"It wasn't a question SASUKE!" using her strength she pulled his hands from Naruto and shoved him back to the others. Kakashi grabbed him under him arms and he struggled.

"No! Don't take him from me! Naruto!!!" Sasuke struggled harder as Kakashi struggled to hand onto him to bring him to a holding cell.

Tsunade lifted Naruto and took him to the medical bay to examine him.

((I do too~ Awh I'm sorry... Would you like a candy cane? *holds one out*))

Sai walked over towards Kakashi and looked at him for a few minutes before he looked at the raven who was struggling in his arms, he then moved over towards him and pinched a nerve that would knock the raven out. Kiba followed after them and looked back at the Hokage and his old teacher walking away with the blond.

Naruto groaned slightly and whimpered in pain, Sasuke's name slipped from his lips. His cheeks were turning a light shade of red from the fever and even more sweat fell down his face. Iruka was looking even more concerned, this effect was usually after somebody just woke up from a genjutsu all on their own... Then a thought struck him. Did Sasuke use a genjutsu on the blond?

(( ::big sad puppy eyes:: yes... ::lower lip quivers:: ))

Sasuke groaned softly as Kakashi brought him into a holding cell, "I wonder if we should tie him up... He's weakened from the seal." The silver haired nin looked over at the other two boys. Sasuke slumped on the ground, he looked so much more pale than usual, and weaker.

Tsunade hooked him up to an IV and rested her hand on his head, "genjutsu..." She sighed. "He should be fine we just need to keep an eye on him." The blond woman looked so angry then. She put a hand on her face and sighed.

"What would you do in my position Iruka-sensei?"

((Awh! Here! *hands over two candy canes*))

Sai blinked and crossed his arms over his chest and looked over at Kakashi then at Kiba who looked like he was thinking about what to do. "I think we should... You know just to be on the safe side..." He said looking at the raven that was on the floor then over at the silver haired jounin. He was quite worried about Naruto and still pissed at Sasuke for taking the blond away in the first place.

Naruto groaned again and tried to roll over but couldn't a few sweat beads fell down from his face, Iruka looked over at the blond with a sad look on his face. He knew it. Genjutsu was used on him but why? He sighed and scratched the bridge of his nose before he looked at the blond woman.

"Well... Sasuke did commit two very large crimes... Like leaving the village again and taking another ninja with him... And it the law does say he has to be put to death by hanging... I hate to say this but... I would follow the law..." He closed his eyes tightly afraid that some tears would fall.

He knew that Naruto would be heart broken about this but... He opened his eyes and noticed that at this rate Naruto could die as well... Even with the Kyuubi inside of him. "S-S-Sasuke..." The blond said in a slightly shaky voice.

(( ::squeals:: thank you! ::nibbles on candy canes:: ))

Kakashi sighed softly and tied him up. As he stepped back towards the door he thought he heard him sob. He turned around looking over at the broken man on the floor.

Sasuke pushed his face against the ground as the only sound was the creaking of the ropes and the patter of his tears hitting the floor.

Kakashi took a deep breath and shut the door behind them. He hated seeing his students like this... it was killing him.

Tsunade took a deep breath and walked over to Naruto, "I'm sorry..." She then turned and stepped from the room heading back up the tower. The blond woman saw the boys by the door and nodded to them. "It's time... prepare... for the hanging."

Kakashi's eyes went wide and he felt like he was going to be sick.

((*laughs lightly* your welcome~ ^-^))

Naruto was still squirming around and panting it seemed like his condition was getting worse, the brunette haired ninja frowned slightly at his student. He walked over towards him and squeezed his hand lightly, he felt the younger's hand clutch and un-clutch. "Please... Don't leave me..." He whispered softly and brokenly as a tear left from his closed eyes. Iruka sighed in a shaky kind of way.

Kiba's eyes widened when he heard Tsuanda speak up, "What!? H-Hang him!? You can't be serious! Do you know how much that would hurt Naruto! It could kill him!" The young Inuzuka spoke as his voice started to shake. Sai looked un-effected by the news. He knew it was going to happen sooner then later.

((::nibblenibble:: meh meow...))

Tsunade closed her eyes, "the laws are the laws!" She shook and looked over at the brunette. "He left the village twice, and kidnapped Naruto."

Kakashi looked down, "Sasuke choose his fate the moment be betrayed us... he was already given a second chance and... he threw it away." The silver haired nin took a deep breath and shook his head. The thought of hanging his student... He looked back at the door where Sasuke was.

The raven sighed heavily as he laid on the floor, "I'm sorry... Naruto... maybe if there is such a thing as the next life... I'll see you there..."

((*laughs some more and pats Akira on the head* Awh that's so sad! Sasuke you must live! *cries and holds Sasuke*))

Kiba sighed and nodded his head, he knew that she was right... And there was nothing they could do or say to stop what was going to happen. He frowned and folded his arms over his chest, he could just see Naruto's face now... All heart broken and sad that the one person that he loved was going to die.

Kyuubi felt his container was dying and the genjutsu that was cast earlier on him was some what the cause to him and the fact that the foxes own chakra was slowly polluting his own. Naruto was standing in front of the fox and looked up at him with a sad smile on his face. The nine tailed fox spirit looked down at the blond and knew what to do.

Naruto on the outside was coughing violently, blood started to come out of his mouth, and that sent warning flags up in Iruka's head. He let go of his students hand and yelled down the hallway for a medical ninja to go and get Tsunade. Lucky for him Shizune was walking by and she heard him. Her face paled as she bolted down towards the tower where she her that the Hokage was at. When she got there she could sense the heavy tension there.

"Lady Tsunade! We have trouble down at the medical bay!"

(( ::sniffles:: I know I thought I could do it without much thought but I keep tearing up a bit))

Tsunade turned to Shizune then bolted down to Naruto's room. She ran over to him and placed her hands on him, "NARUTO!" She panicked and tried to heal him. After a few tense moments she pulled her hand back. "There's... there's nothing I can do... Kyuubi's chakra is polluting him and the genjutsu caused a bad reaction too..." Tears came to her eyes. "I can't save him..."

Sasuke struggled in his binds. He tore through the ones around his wrists and threw the door open. He could feel the blond's chakra fading. An ANBU stepped forward stabbing him in the shoulder. Sasuke groaned and kicked the man back. Fighting his way to Naruto's room. He had to be there for him.

((*sniffles along* I know right! I feel bad because I'm killing off Naruto! *cries*))

Naruto slowly opened his eyes and a soft smile crossed over his blood stained lips, "I can see my mother and father..." His voice was wavering and slowly dropping down very lowly. He turned his head weakly over at Tsunade and reached up touching her face lightly.

"They... Thank you for watching over me..." His eyes turned over to Iruka who was standing beside him with tears in his eyes. "Thank you... Iruka-sensei for always being there for me..." He coughed some more as more blood came up. He wanted to see Sasuke before he faded away along with Kakashi and Kiba... Hell even Sai.

Kiba and Sai were pushing people out of their way, Sasuke was way ahead of them along with Kakashi right behind him. The young brunette was quite shocked to see the raven ran so damn fast for somebody in his state of well being.