~Unbroken Bonds~ *Yin x Akira* &private&

yin_yang_lover

Sasuke picked up his own plate and looked over at Naruto, "whats the matter?" The raven looked over at him. He wanted to ease the others continence and reassure him everything was okay. What could he do at this point? His new memories were conflicting with his old. Now that he experienced what living with Naruto was like he didn't want to leave it.

Kakashi smiled and walked into the kitchen grabbing him water and some pain meds. He set them on the night stand beside him, "take this and I'll be back in a bit." He gently rubbed the others back through the sheets.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

Naruto shook his head as he looked over at him and gave him a reassuring smile. "It's nothing... I just thought about how I could make it up to Iruka-sensei for ditching him at Ichiraku..." He half lied, he couldn't tell the other what he was really thinking. But he also did feel very bad for standing up his old teacher. He finished drying the plate and placed it on the drying rack. "I'm going to go take a bath..." He said before he walked out of the kitchen towards his bathroom.

Iruka lifted the covers up slightly and got up with a winch. He let the covers pool around on his lap as he reached over and popped the pills in his mouth and taking big gulps of water. He then placed the glass back down on the nightstand and fell back pulling the cover's over his head once again. "I blame you for my pain!" He hissed out from under the blankets.

"If you want to meet up with him, I promise I'll stay here," Sasuke walked over and sat on the couch looking over at the blond. This uncomfortable atmosphere was getting to him. He knew the blond knew something was up but he didn't want to tell him the truth.

Kakashi chuckled softly, "alright but I tried stopping you but you just kept drinking." He stood putting his hands in his pockets as he looked down at his lover. He was adorable like this even though he wished he wasn't in pain.

((Hey~ So I'm off for the rest of the day! It turns out my schedule is f'ed up... I work weird hours this week >.

<...>

Naruto paused on his way to the bathroom and looked back over at the couch where the raven was sitting at, "Well... Actually Iruka-sensei did say that he wanted to talk to both of us yesterday... So... Maybe you should come along too..." He offered to the other male while giving him a soft and sweet smile. Maybe he should just trust Sasuke for now and worry about what would happen later.

Iruka pulled down the covers and grabbed Kakashi pillow from his side and chuck it at him, "And you were the one who had to have sex with me! While I was drunk!" He hissed through clutched teeth. Burring his face into his own pillow, "You just can't keep your hands off of me..." He mumbled into his pillow.

((Awww but cool at the same time ::high fives:: for getting off work))

Sasuke looked over at him and nodded his head, "that's right. Alright I'll get dressed." The raven opened his clothing box and pulled out an old outfit that would in now way fit him. He sighed remembering his high collared shirts, "these were so silly..."

Sighing he walked into Naruto's room and grabbed a black t-shirt and pants. He slipped them and on walked back into the living room looking into another box seeing some old books in them. On was a beginning of jitsu's. He remembered reading this with his... He frowned and turned a page.

Kakashi caught the pillow, "and who was the one who seduced me." He smiled softly and shook his head. "Didn't you want to talk to the boys today?"

((Haha yeah... *high fives back*))

Naruto sighed and walked into his bathroom and took a quick shower, once he was done he brushed his teeth and walked to his room in only a towel. He changed into some black pants and a black and orange striped long sleeved shirt, he then walked out of his room with his keys and money pouch. The blond stopped in the hallway and watched Sasuke for a few minutes before he walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Iruka's head shot up when he heard those words, "Oh my god! I almost forgot!" He got up quickly pulling the cover's off of his body and got out of bed. But winched and fell back down, he felt a sharp pain shoot up his back. Yeah some pain killers Kakashi gave him. "Ugh... My backside hurts..." He groaned and placed his arm over his eyes. Before he went to bed last night he took a shower which meant he was only in his boxers.

((so having a good day I presume?))

Sasuke looked over at the blond as he sat down, "one of the first books I read about jitsu's... I think I wanted to show it to you when we were younger because I thought you needed it." He smiled softly.

Kakashi sighed softly and gently touched his head, "hey take it easy." The silver haired nin smiled softly. "Let the drugs kick in a little. The kids will get here, I'll let them know you're unwell and you can come out and sit in the living room instead of running around and getting hurt."

((Yup, so far so good ^-^... How about you?))

Naruto glared at the raven for a minute but he sighed and smiled softly as his eyebrow twitched in an annoyed type of way, "Well... Thanks for thinking about me..." His voice was low and had an annoyed undertone to it, he then shook his head. He then leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He was still tired from the other day.

Iruka couldn't help but smile at that, he nodded his head the best he could. "Alright... Alright I'll stay here and relax... And like I said before Kakashi... Bring home the things that I asked for alright?" He spoke softly and removed his arm from his eyes. He blinked a few times to get his eyes to focus.

((I'm doing well. Maybe my hubby an awesome lunch and trying to convince him about spicy food for dinner lol Well not too spicy I'm whimpy. Also drawing or trying to. It's not going well lol I hit patches where drawing is hard))

Sasuke smiled softly and closed the book putting it in a box, "sorry I have to borrow more clothes. The clothes in my box don't fit me... Why don't I have any clothes my size?" The raven turned to the blond looking at him curiously. He wondered what he would tell him.

Kakashi smiled and leaned down pulling his mask down, "alright, I'll be home soon." He gently kissed him before he headed off to the store to grab what they needed for that night and then headed to the blond apartment. He wanted to stop by and see if he was still coming over.

((That's good to hear~ ^-^ And that's cool! Spicy food is the best~ And it happens to the best of us~ =3))

Naruto was ready about to dose off until he heard Sasuke speak, he opened his eyes slightly and looked at him with a hazy look. "I don't mind you borrowing my clothes... And the reason they don't fit you is because your a lot taller and muscular then you were back then..." He said in a slightly tired tone, he then yawned and arched his back out. His arms stretched out above his head.

Iruka got up slowly with a sigh and walked over slowly towards his dresser and took out a pair of jean's and a light blue long sleeved button down shirt and changed his boxer's. He sighed once again as he moved slowly out of the bedroom and towards the living room, when he got there he plopped down and smiled slightly. His hair was pulled back like usual.

((he's picking it up as long as i make an account with starwars the great republic lol))

Sasuke looked over at him for a moment thinking how handsome he looked. He leaned in pressing his lips to the blond's and closed his eyes. He was tired too since he didn't sleep much but his mind was on overload currently. Also he was prepared to head out for Iruka's but saw Naruto drifting asleep.

Kakashi decided to jump down on Naruto's window since it was open, his mind completely forgetting the day before and nearly fell off as he saw them kissing. His hand went to his face as he looked at them, "ahem... maybe this is a bad time..."

Sasuke jumped back and looked at Kakashi, "maybe someone should learn to knock on a door."

((Lol nice XD....))

Naruto pulled back from the raven as well and blushed brightly waking up completely, he looked over Sasuke's shoulder. "K-K-Kakashi-sensei! W-What are you doing here?" He asked his voice a little bit higher then normal. This was embarrassing! Why did his teacher have to see them kissing? The blond sighed and nodded his head agreeing with the raven, the raven haired male however looked irritated.

Iruka got up after he had been sitting for a few minutes, he then walked towards the kitchen and which was closer the front door. He then placed an apron around himself and took out some things that he would need to bake a cheesecake (he bakes when he is bored and yet he is very good at it.) He sighed and began getting the mixer out.

Sasuke stood putting his hands in his pockets, "what do you want?"

Kakashi jumped down and stood there crossing his arms, "Iruka's feeling a bit under the weather from drinking last night but he still wants to talk to you two." The bags he was carrying swung in his hands.

Sasuke sighed softly, "fine, ready to go?" He looked back at Naruto and reached a hand out for him.

Naruto blushed slightly but took a hold of Sasuke's hand standing up as well, "Yeah I'm ready to go..." He spoke softly pulling the raven along to the front door to put on his shoes, he looked over at the raven and saw him doing the same thing.

Once they were done Naruto activated the traps and started walking away from his locked up apartment with his teacher walking beside them. The blond was holding the raven's hand, he looked over at Kakashi with a raised eyebrow. "Iruka-sensei got drunk? That's so unlike him!" The younger ninja said with a surprised look on his face.

Iruka hummed a small tune, flower was on his cheeks. But he didn't care. He put a caramel swirl in the cheesecake batter that was already in a pie pan with gram cracker crust. He then placed it in the oven and started to bake it. He then moved onto the next one that he was going to make.

Sasuke blushed a little and held his hand too. The raven was a little embarrassed but if it made him happy then he didn't mind. It was like, Naruto was afraid of letting him get too far away. He tucked his free hand in his pocket as they walked. Now he knew why people were giving him those looks... F*ck 'em!

Kakashi glanced over at Sasuke as they walked then blushed a bit, "yeah well... after learning something shocking we both drank..." The silver haired nin turned forward and pushed his hands in his pockets. "Like our former students together." He looked back at their hands joined together.

"When did that start?" Kakashi raised a brow.

Naruto blinked and looked down at his hand blushing even more as he then looked back over at Kakashi and laughed lightly while he scratched his cheek with his free hand.

"Uh... Well you see... Uh... We... Got together two days ago actually..." He said in a nervous laughing type of voice, but he then got quiet and turned away from Kakashi. The blond was shocked to see Kiba and Sai talking up ahead of them and when they all got closer they heard what was going on.

Kiba had his teeth gritted and his hands were balled up into fist, "I'm telling ya! Ya dumb ass I don't know why okay!" He yelled at the raven, the people around them were moving away quickly not wanting to see this fight unfold. Sai just blinked and smiled slightly. "And this is coming from a guy who looks like a dog?" He said with an emotionless chuckle. The young brunette growled lowly.

"I'm warning you ink boy! If you insult me one more time I'll turn you into puppy chow!" He growled out the raven sighed and shook his head not taking the threat so seriously. Naruto blinked wondering what the two of them were fighting about.

Iruka was smoothing out the batter of the second cheesecake which Anko wanted, she stopped on by to see why he wasn't at his post and noticed how he was limping laughing at the poor man. Then asking what he was baking and he told her and that's when she demanded one from him before she left and told him to bring it to her tomorrow. 'Jeez that woman can be scary when she wants something to go her way...' He thought while sighing softly.

Sasuke raised a brow hearing the ruckus and now really didn't want to be near Sai. So that was his replacement to team seven huh? Another guy who looked a lot like him... The raven gently squeezed Naruto's hand hoping to just pass them by.

"Guys, should you really be fighting in public like this?" Kakashi waved his hands as he walked over to them hoping to stop the fight. In a way he knew Sai liked to cause trouble since he did it so often. Gauge peoples reactions and watch them.

Sasuke was not amused, "lets just keep going." He started to pull the blond away and towards Kakashi's apartment.

Naruto looked over at Sasuke and raised an eyebrow, he was wondering why he squeezed his hand but then it clicked. The raven couldn't stand Sai one bit... If not by the look he was giving him.

He blinked and then felt himself being dragged away. He noticed the way he was pulling him away from the three ninja's, it was forceful... He also got confused when he realized that they were going in the right direction this time. There was something about Sasuke's whole attitude that got him worried and slightly on alert.

Kiba stopped yelling and looked over at Kakashi, he took in a deep breath trying to calm himself down. "Sorry Kakashi-sensei..." The brunette said in a low tone of voice, Sai just blinked and tilted his head over at the older ninja. He just gave him a look that said he understood what he was saying.

Iruka heard the stove ding, which meant his cheesecake was ready to come out. He walked over to the stove with oven mittens on and opened it, taking out the hot cake pan and placing it on the island counter behind him. He then took the other plain cheesecake and placed it in the oven to bake. He reset the timer and sighed softly.

Sasuke took Naruto away from then the slowed down, "sorry... I don't like him..." The raven stopped walking and looked down. He really wasn't happy about seeing Sai.

Kakashi smiled at them and shook his head, "well just be more careful where you do this then." The silver haired nin moved past following after the blond and raven. Something was off... He looked at the raven as he walked over,"lets go."

Naruto sighed and patted Sasuke's shoulder with his free hand while his other hand gave his a light squeeze before he turned his head over at the silver haired ninja and nodded his head walking again. But stayed quiet through the whole walk which was unusual for the blond to be this quiet. He was deep in thought which could either be a bad thing or a very good thing.

The timer went off which caused the brunette to jump and wipe his hands on his apron, he placed the oven mittens on and took out the plain cheesecake and placing it next to the caramel one that he was putting the finishing touches on. He closed the oven and turned it off as well. He sighed softly wiping his brow with his arm. He felt like a housewife more then like a ninja right now.

Sasuke followed the blond still holding his hand.

Kakashi paused outside the apartment, "mind bringing this up stairs to Iruka for me Naruto? I want to talk to Sasuke for a minute." The silver haired nin smiled behind his mask as he held out the bags.

Oh now what? The raven wondered as he stood there. What was this guy up to? Maybe he noticed. This wasn't good... He would need to be careful around him. He wasn't at a 100% and his mind was lost in his feelings at the moment,

Naruto looked at the two of them but nodded his head taking the bags from his teacher's hands and giving the raven a small kiss on the cheek before he walked away leaving the two of them to talk. He was wondering why Kakashi wanted to talk to Sasuke. But he sighed and shook his head. He could always ask him later, he shrugged his shoulders.

When he got there he knocked on the door which caused Iruka to jump slightly and almost drop a strawberry. He then wiped his hands on his apron again and walked out of the kitchen and towards the front door opening it slowly, keeping the dead bolt on until he saw his old student standing there smiling brightly at him.

"Hi Iruka-sensei! Can I come in?" The brunette chuckled and opened the door letting the young blond come inside. "Hey Naruto! Good to see you please come on in.." He stepped aside and let him come inside. Naruto took his shoes off and looked around while the older man looked around outside.

"Say Naruto? Where are the other two?" He asked with a raised eyebrow which caused the blond to laugh lightly. "Well... Kakashi-sensei wanted to talk to Sasuke..." He said walking into the kitchen with the older male following behind him after he closed the door.

Naruto's eyes widened when he saw the cheesecakes. He placed the bags next to the cheesecakes eyeing them with a hungry look. Iruka sighed and shook his head, "One of them is for Anko-san and the other is for after dinner tonight..."

Kakashi waited until Naruto was out of site then grabbed Sasuke shoving him back down an alley and against a wall. Sasuke gasped and winced as he looked up at the silver haired nin, "what was that for?"

Kakashi looked over his face, "you remember don't you. There's an awkwardness about you two."

Sasuke stared blankly at him.

"When did you remember? How did it happen? That jitsu failed quickly," Kakashi looked over the raven face. It was then he was shocked to see tears forming in the raven's eyes.

"I can't..." Sasuke took a deep breath as the tears streamed down his face.

Kakashi looked over his face then leaned back putting his arm over the other eyes, "don't do that you're a proud ninja." Sasuke trembled and leaned against the arm. "I see what's going on now...will you hurt him? Or attack?"

"No," Sasuke trembled and sniffled then wiped his own eyes as Kakashi pulled his arm back.

"Well... keep it to yourself for now..." Kakashi looked him over as he started walking inside. He must regret it now that he's had a chance to calm and see it from the outside... They both walked into the apartment, Sasuke was back to being composed.

Naruto was eyeing the cheesecake that had the strawberries on it, Iruka gave him a look and slapped his hand from plucking a strawberry off of the not finished cake. "Oh no you don't! Just go in the living and sit down!"

The blond pouted and was about to say something until the brunette heard the door open, alarmed by this he took a butcher's knife out from the knife drawer and ran out of the kitchen with Naruto. Iruka was ready about to throw the knife until he saw who it was. He sighed and put his arm down still holding the knife. But he was still on guard until he felt their chakra signatures.

It must have been a funny sight to see a man with flower dusting his cheeks while his hair looked slightly disheveled and his shirt sleeves rolled up and to top it off wearing a frilly white apron. That was the first time the blond took in his teachers appearance, he started to snicker but stopped when his old teacher shot him a death glare that caused him to gulp.

Iruka looked over at the other two males and smiled sweetly. "Welcome Sasuke, and Welcome back Kakashi-sensei~" His voice was cheerful which would make anybody scared due to the fact that he was still holding the knife.

Kakashi looked at both of them in their conditions and chuckled, "you knew we we're coming." The silver haired nin shook his head and kicked off his shoes by the door before walking over to Iruka. "Need any help in the kitchen?"

Sasuke glanced at Iruka and nodded before looking down. This felt like... a family... He remembered his mother wearing aprons sometimes. Then his father picking on them before he would talk down to him or hurt him. The raven sighed softly as he stood there awkwardly, not entirely sure what to do with himself. Now that Kakashi knew he was afraid he was going to blab it to everyone but it looked like he was safe for now.

The raven looked to Naruto and walked over to him. He didn't want to be far from the blond. It was worse now that he knew what the stares were about and why people hated him.Sasuke reached over grabbing the blond's hand then rested his head on his shoulder, "having fun cooking?"