~Unbroken Bonds~ *Yin x Akira* &private&

yin_yang_lover

((On my phone so its kinda hard to respond lol carpol tunnel hurts to type a lot. We'll be back in town later :) glad you got the day off))

Sasuke looked at Iruka when he touched his lover. He frowned and stayed in his spot as he watched the other two leave. His eyes trailed to Kakahi, "so hate me now?"

Kakashi looked at him, "I never hated you..."

"Not even after all I've done?" Sasuke raised a brow.

Kakashi shook his head, "only want to help fix things. I wanted you home as much as him. We all care about you."

"You don't even know what I did... what was done to me," the raven shook his head.

"Well when you're ready to talk we're here," kakashi smiled softly behind his mask.

Sasuke shook his head a little, "I don't think these are stories to share."

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

((I bet it does. Okay and yeah me too =D~))

When the two of them got into the kitchen, Naruto looked at Iruka who was leaning up on the tips of his toes to reach the glasses. The younger of the two sighed softly and leaned against the counter with his arms crossed over his chest. "Iruka-sensei?" The teacher hummed in an acknowledgement, this made the blond continue with what he was going to say. "Have you ever thought about why you do things without you know.... thinking?" The brunette moved back down on his feet placing two glasses down on the counter.

He took in a deep breath and closed the cupboard, "Well sometimes people do dumb things without thinking and sometimes people do things because it makes their special somebody happy... Why do you ask?" He turned around and saw the blond looking at him with a look that said it all.

"Naruto?" The younger male shook his head and sighed softly. "Well.... I.. I care about Sasuke a lot and well..." "Do you regret doing anything with him?" Blue eyes widened at what was asked and soft chuckle was heard.

Iruka placed the other two glasses down and walked over towards the blond. He placed both hands on his shoulders, "You care about him... I know... I can see that... I also can see that you regret doing those kinds of things with him... Believe me I've been there... But... You just got to trust him... I mean he maybe a dangerous person to be around but... He cares for you too Naruto..." He said in a soft almost fatherly tone of voice which caused the younger blond to smile and nod his head.

Kakashi sat. In silence for a few minutes then spoke up, "I just want to make sure your not hurting him or yourself."

Sasuke shifted in his seat, "of course we're not." The raven looked at him.

"I'm just... are you taking advantage of him?" Kakashi barely finished his sentence before Sasuke went forward and grabbed his neck. Kakashi panixked grabbing the ravens arm.

"Sasuke?!" Kakashi held onto his wrist.

Sasuke's eyes activated out of pure rage, "I would never! I couldn't before i can't now! I love him and will never hurt him!"

They both jumped when they heard shouting which caused them to look at each other and then they both ran out of the kitchen and into the living room. Iruka gasped in shock, he couldn't believe what was going on. Naruto on the other hand was standing still watching the two men with wide eyes, the blond took in a deep breath and spoke first.

"S-Sasuke... What are you doing to Kakashi-sensei!" He was about to move until a firm hand landed on his shoulder causing him to look up slightly. The brunette looked down at him, shaking his head. A worried look crossed over his face. "Naruto if you go over there and try to pull them apart you'll get hurt!"

His voice was stern and held no room for argument. The blond shook his head, "But-" "No buts Naruto...." The man said more firmly this time. Naruto sighed and looked over at the other two with a scared and worried look.

((omg it's 42 outside right now!!! Ughhhhhh..... I hate the cold >..

Sasuke held Kakashi firmly his strength shocked the other. Taking a deep breath Sasuke slowly released Kakashi and stepped back from him. The silver haired nin fell forward holding his throat and coughed hard.

The raven stepped back from him and shook his head deactivating his sharingan. Taking a deep breath he wrapped his arms around his chest and started shaking as he pushed his forehead and shoulder against the wall. He was scared of himself and how unstable he was. This was all so overwhelming.

Kakashi slowly stood and looked at him, "we need to either completely wipe his memory or seal his powers."

((Really? It's that cold outside? Haha it's like I hate this but I love this kind of moment~ Awh! Your sick! *looks around for medicine* How did he break his tooth?))

Naruto shrugged Iruka's hand off of his shoulder shocking the teacher even more, "Naruto! Don't get to close to him!" The brunette warned but the younger male ignored him and walked over towards Sasuke, he placed a hand on his shoulder. He was slightly afraid but he just wanted to be close to the raven right now.

Iruka sighed and looked over at Kakashi, he shook his head crossing his arms over his own chest. "If we do wipe his mind completely then he may become even more unstable... I think the best way is to seal away some of his power..." He frowned and walked over towards the taller man, his eyes looked over the man's covered neck with a worried look on his face.

"Does your throat hurt?" He asked in a soft tone of voice worried about the silver haired man.

((yeah we're in the mountains in georgia right now. Yeah... just laying around today. Driving back tomorrow. Chewing on a piece of ice on a tooth that needed a root canal, poor baby))

Sasuke turned away from Naruto more, "you don't want me..." His voice was small. He was shaking terribly as he hunched against the wall. He was so upset and so scared of himself he didn't know what to do.

Kakashi nodded his head, "I'm fine, he's just stronger than he looks." He knew there would be a bruise there later. Stepping forward he looked at them. "I need to seal away some of his power, Naruto... we need to get him calm enough to sit on the floor over here."

((Awesome~ And yay for a lazy day! =3 Awh! Tell him that I said for him to feel better =)..))

Naruto looked hurt when he heard what the other had just said, "but I do want you..." he said in a quiet voice before he hugged him from behind. He was not going to let go unless the raven turned around and looked at him. When he heard his name being called he turned his head and looked over at Kakashi and Iruka nodding his head as he thought of a way to calm the older male down.

((lol lazy days are awesome! lol I did. He's trying to deal with it but this is a fix the moment we're home. It's bad :( but it's Sat no ones open))

Sasuke shook as the blond held him. Now those horrible memories of the past several years were fresh. Those late nights... those horrible times... His brother...The raven trembled and held his hands to his head.

Kakashi looked to Iruka and then pulled out a scroll laying it across the ground. It was long and had a lot of writing on it, "I just need to put my hand on this symbol and touch Sasuke's back."

((Yeah that does suck... And yeah that would be a good thing to get it done as soon as possible.))

Naruto sighed and held on tighter to the raven, he frowned when he wouldn't look at him. "Sasuke please... Look at me..." His voice was small and quiet so that only the other male will be able to hear him. "It's hurting me seeing the person that I love act like this..."

He just hoped his words would calm the other down. He took in a deep breath and moved so that he placed his chin on his shoulder. "Sasuke... Please calm down... For me please..."

Iruka wasn't liking this situation at all. Kakashi already got hurt... And it could be a matter of time before Naruto got hurt as well. He looked over at the silver haired ninja and nodded his head at his words.

((Omw home... so much more sick today ugh...))

Sasuke didn't like the idea of being more vunerable but if this kept him with Naruto... his love... his life line....

The raven turned his head to look at him, his eyes were back to their normal dark color. He took a deep breath and wrapped his arms around him.

Kakashi nodded his head, "alright Naruto slowly bring him over here and sit down with him."

((Awh! I hope you get better soon! =(...))

Naruto slowly tightened his hold on the raven but then let go and grabbed his hand bringing him over where Kakashi had said to bring him to. He sat down on the ground and smiled up at the raven. "I wont let go of your hand... So trust me and sit down next to me okay?" His words were soft and soothing. He knew he had to calm the other down some more before they try and do the sealing power jutsu on him.

(Thanks :) ))

Sasuke went with the blond and sat on the floor with him holding his hand. He was trembling a bit at the thought of becoming weak. He spent years getting stronge, and now to have it ripped away.

Kakashi started preparing, "don't worry Sasuke. We won't let anything happen to you."

((Your welcome~ ^-^))

Naruto squeezed his hand slightly telling him that he'll be fine and that he didn't need to worry, he knew he was not going to like the fact that they had to seal away his powers. He could tell by just looking over at Sasuke's face. He then looked over at Kakashi with a raised eyebrow.

"Is it going to hurt him Kakashi-sensei?" He asked in a very worried tone of voice, he didn't want anything to hurt the raven.

((9 hour drive home... 4 hours to go...))

Kakashi walked over behind them, "unfortunatly it will hurt a little. Its cutting off circulation of chakra." The silver haired nin place his hand on Sasuke's back. "But he'll feel better afterwards."

"Aaaahhhh!!!!" Sasuke leaned forward as the seals came up into his back. The raven hand squeezed the blonds almost gently , not wanting to hurt him. After a moment Kakashi pulled his hand back and Sasuke slumped forward unconcious.

Kakashi sighed, "didn't Tsunade give him pain pills for his head before? He'll want those for his seal." No on his back was a large intrucate seal similar to the one once on the blonds stomach. It covered his back and over both shoulder blades. "The seal ended up rather large... he became very powerful."

((Wow that sucks..))

Naruto looked at the raven with a worried look on his face when he saw him fall over, his eyes landed on Sasuke's back causing him to gasp softly at how large the seal was. The tip of his finger's traced them lightly before he looked up at Kakashi with confused and worried look. But he nodded his head at the older males question. "Yeah... I made sure to take the pill bottle before we left..."

Iruka sighed softly, feeling slightly relieved and slightly concerned. He walked over towards the raven and picked him up slowly, he was surprised at how light he was. He then walked over towards the couch and placed him down gently before walking away into the kitchen.

((Omg... soooo want to be home...))

Kakashi nodded to Naruto, "he might be a bit disoriented when he wakes." He patted the blond on the should and retreated into the kitchen to stand next to Iruka. "Need help cooking?" It was sushi so he knew they didn't cook but he was trying the break the tense atmosphere.

Sasuke groaned slightly and shifted on the couch. His eyes slowly started to blink open, feeling rather heavy this time.

((I bet you do ^-^ hell I would too if it were me lol~))

Naruto nodded his head and stayed by Sasuke's side stroking his hair softly in a nice and soothing kind of way, his blue eyes were soft and held love in them. It pained him to see the one that he loved look like this. He noticed him waking up and smiled softly, "Hey... How are you feeling?" He asked in a soft tone of voice, he still stroked his hair softly.

Iruka jumped slightly but nodded his head, his nerves were shot to hell right now. He sighed and rubbed his eyes, he felt drained himself. "Yeah... That would be great..." He said in a low tone of voice before he walked over towards the refrigerator and grabbed out some freshly made ice tea. He then walked over towards the glasses and poured the drink in them. His hands were shaking slightly.

((soooooooo sick >.

Sasuke took a shaky breath of air feeling so weak now. The raven slowly sat up his body trembling. Everything... now everything he worked for was gone... Taking a deep breath he looked down at the floor. Maybe he would have been better off stealing the blond away from this place. Maybe eventually he would like where he took him. His dark eyes raised to look at the blond, "not great..."

Kakashi walked over to him and set the glass down then hugged him from behind. He kissed his shoulder, "whats wrong my love? Things are better now that he's sealed. We'll have some trouble with his memories but he'll be easier to control now."

((Awh I'm sorry and that's good that your home... I'm okay... I might be getting sick as well actually...

<. i know my boyfriend is...>

Naruto frowned slightly, he wished he could do something to help make the raven feel better... Then an idea came up and his smile replaced the frown. "Say Sasuke... After we're done here... Do you want to go on a trip? You know... Just the two of us... That way we could get away from all of this drama..." He said in a soft voice so only the two of them could hear and nobody else.

He knew that if Iruka or Kakashi heard that they would say no and stop them from doing just that. The blond still kept on stroking the ravens soft hair.

Iruka sighed and shook his head, placing his own hands over on top of Kakashi's. "Yes I know that but... Isn't this a little extreme? First we wiped his memory and now we seal away his power... This must be taking a tole on his body..." He spoke lightly leaning back against the silver haired nin's body. He relaxed some what in his arms but not quite all the way.

((oh noooo no kisses for him until he all better lol naw ))

Sasuke looked up at the blond. He wouldn't want to return but maybe this would be good for them. He nodded his head and leaned into his hand, "yes." The raven leaned over kissing his lips softly. He wanted to be anywhere with him as long as Naruto wanted him everything would be okay.

Kakashi nodded his head, "I'm sure it'll take him a long time to recover... but what else could we have done. Having his memories back make him dangerous. He remembers his powers and everything he's done mixed in with the new feelings and memories." The silver nin rested his cheek on his shoulder.

((Haha yeah that's what I said but he kisses me anyways ^-^..))

Naruto smiled against his lips and kissed him back just as softly as he was, he was glad that Sasuke had agreed to leave with him for a while. He just hoped that the other's don't find out about this including Tsunada... She was like a mother to him and he knew that if he just upped and left she would get concerned and send other's to go track them down.

But... Right now he just seemed confused about everything... He was starting to question the village which was not good... Everybody seemed like they were keeping things from him... Things that he knew that he should know about and that scared him.

The brunette smiled sadly, he understood what the other was getting at... However... The way Sasuke looked and the way Naruto acted was so unlike those two and it made him wonder. What else are these two hiding from him? He took in a deep breath and turned in Kakashi's arms, wrapping his own arms around his waist. He was worried and scared... What if something bad happens between the two young men? Naruto could end up hurt and so will Sasuke.

((lol mine does too and now he's sick lol))

Sasuke pulled his lips back and pressed his forehead to the blonds, "I'm ready whenever you are..." He reached down taking the others hands into his. If only they believed him about his clan... maybe they did but they couldn't believe that the village elders were behind it.The raven looked at the blond and leaned back a little.

Kakashi held him gently and rubbed his back. He knew what he said wasn't a good thing but he hoped things would get better as the town settles down and the boys take each day a new and move forward.

((lol~ It seems no matter how many times I tell him no he does it anyways.. lol So I think I'm catching his cold...))

Naruto smiled and stood up off the ground, he then helped the raven up and looked around making sure Iruka and Kakashi were not in the room. He sighed softly and smiled at him, "We can leave now if you want to?" He said quietly so they could hear one another and not be over heard by the other men that were in the other room.

Iruka sighed and placed his head on the silver haired ninja's shoulder, he was still worrying about the two boys.

((lol then he'll have to take care of you once your sick lol))

Sasuke glanced over towards the door then nodded his head. He leaned in to whisper in his ear., "do you want to go home first? Gather some things?" The raven touched his cheek.

Kakashi took a deep breath, "show me what you want me to cook." He smiled softly and kissed his forehead.