~Unbroken Bonds~ *Yin x Akira* &private&

yin_yang_lover

Naruto jumped and blinked when he felt the raven put his head on his shoulder and placed his hand in his. The blond smiled softly and rested his head on top of the raven's, "I wasn't cooking... Iruka-sensei was the one who was baking..." He said softly squeezing Sasuke's hand lightly.

Iruka blushed slightly at seeing that and grabbed Kakashi's free arm pulling him into the kitchen with him, he then placed the knife back where it was suppose to be at. He gave the silver haired man a look that said talk. He let go off his arm and went back to putting the last few strawberries on the cheesecake. "Okay Kakashi... Talk..." The brunette knew when something was wrong, he didn't know why himself but he always seem to know.

Naruto lifted his head up off of the raven's and walked over towards the couch where he and Sasuke both sat down on, he shrugged his shoulder tell him to lift his head up. A frown graced his lips. "Did something happen between you and Kakashi-sensei?"

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

Sasuke looked at Naruto and shook his head, "not really. He was just checking on me... and about us." The raven gently squeezed his hands. "Don't worry everything is alright." He wasn't planning on going anywhere. He didn't want to leave Naruto ever again.

Kakashi took a deep breath then sighed walking over next to Iruka, "the seals mostly gone. He remembers. It looks like his new memories with living with Naruto are fighting with his old. He said he won't hurt Naruto or attack..." He took a deep breath. "Seems our little Sasuke has become one hell of a powerful ninja..."

The silver haired nin knew this would scare the hell out of Iruka, "please try to stay calm. I don't think he's told Naruto. I think he's fighting in his mind about himself. I'm sure coming back into his old memories from his new ones has caused quiet a shock in his mind. I don't believe anything really good came out of what he did in the past."

Naruto sighed in relief, he didn't know why but he was glad that he was telling him the truth. "Oh... Well I'm glad that everything is okay between you and Kakashi-sensei..." He smiled softly and warmly at the raven. He squeezed his hand right back, he then looked around to see if Kakashi or Iruka was around and smirked slyly before he looked back at Sasuke and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

Iruka stopped what he was doing and looked at the older man with a raised eyebrow, he was trying to stay calm and not freak out so he tried to compose himself but let some of the fear show in his eyes. "We should tell Lady Hokage about this! I know Sasuke won't hurt Naruto but he's still dangerous!" He whispered in a slightly uneasy tone. He took in a deep breath and rubbed his forehead.

"This could end badly Kakashi... The shock to his mind made him unstable and dangerous! He could easily snap!" He said with a frown gracing his lips. "Look... I care about him just as much as you do... It's just... He's a ticking time bomb..." He sighed and rested his forehead on the silver haired nin's shoulder. "You tell me to calm down... But.. You know I'm right..." The brunette spoke softly and lowly so that the other two won't hear.

Sasuke leaned into the kiss and brought a hand up to his cheek gently touching it. The blond was so warm and welcoming... If he would have known his feelings years ago maybe this never would have happened. Well he would have gotten revenge a different way perhaps... Either way he was happy being here with the blond now. Then he wondered... how did this man still love him after all of that...

Kakashi looked down knowing he was right but the way he looked... that was the first time he saw that boy cry, "I know... I know you're right..." He crossed his arms then brought one hand up to his face rubbing his finger against his brow. "This... I don't want to pull him away from Naruto because that might make it even worse."

Naruto leaned into the hand that was on his cheek, he then used his own hand and placed it behind the raven's head bringing him closer to him. His lips moving slowly against the other's, he was breathing through his nose. He didn't want to let him go ever.

Iruka nodded his head understanding what he was saying, "yeah your right. It would cause a problem if we took Sasuke away from Naruto..." He sighed and wrapped his arms around the silver haired man's back. "What should we do then?" He asked in his still low and soft tone of voice.

Sasuke moaned softly into the other mouth as he felt the wonderful sensation of their lips moving together. His tongue came forward to rub against the blond's as he deepened the kiss. Feeling the fingers in his hair made him shiver, damn his sensitive neck.

Kakashi wrapped his arms around him and rested his cheek on his shoulder, "I'm not sure... I'm worried Tsunade will want to act now and pull them apart. Trying the seal again could damage his brain. Maybe sealing some of Sasuke's powers would make her feel better."

Naruto moaned softly against their mouth's as he moved his tongue around the other's in a exotic dance. He couldn't believe how good it felt to kiss him like this, he pulled away for a minute to take a deep breath and then he went back to kissing the raven in a loving kind of way.

Iruka sighed and lifted his forehead off the other male's shoulder, he then frowned when he realized what Kakashi had just said. "Yeah your right... But... If the memory wipe jutsu didn't work what wouldn't that mean the other wouldn't work either?" He questioned out loud not sure if it would be a good idea to seal away the raven's power.

Sasuke shivered a little and had to pull away, "you're... intoxicating..." The raven panted softly and rested his forehead against the blond's. He brought the blond's hand to his groin showing him the predicament he was in then pulled his hand back. He exhaled trying to calm himself down since this wasn't the time or place.

Kakashi sighed softly, "well I would do the same thing along the lines of what I used to seal Orochimaru's powers away. I have one that can limit his eyes and summoning jitsu's. It works differently than the mind wipe one. This will be a tattoo of a seal on his skin. "

Naruto blushed brightly at both what the raven had said and did, he looked at him with wide blue eyes. "S-Sasuke..." He flushed even more pulling away from him and placed his hands on his own lap, jumping slightly. He felt something hard pushing against his hands which was causing him to inhale sharply trying to calm himself down. He couldn't believe how easy he got turned on by the raven.

Iruka pulled away from him and looked up in his visible eye, a look of concern came across his face. "Will it hurt him?" He asked in a very worried tone of voice. He then took a deep breath and shook his head. "Let's not talk about this right now... We have to talk to those two out there..." He gave Kakashi a soft smile before he grabbed onto his arm and pulled him out of the kitchen.

Sasuke was leaning in to kiss him again but noticed the two out of the corner of his eye and pulled back to look over at them. He was a little irritated that his time being intimate was cut short. The raven's hand never let go of the others.

Kakashi's face fell a little when he asked if it would hurt. That wasn't avoidable...

The silver haired nin followed him into the living room and noticed the atmosphere of the two on the couch, "put it away boys, Iruka wants to talk to you." He was blushing a little behind his mask trying to hide his embarrassment.

Naruto blinked at the two teachers and blushed lightly looking down at his lap and then over at the raven, he noticed how annoyed he was but they did have to stop for right now. The brunette shot a glare at the silver haired ninja before he walked over and sat down on the other couch that was right across from the other where the two boys were sitting at.

He coughed and cleared his throat a light blush dusted his own cheeks. "Well... I'm glad you two stopped... Because I would be rather upset if my couch was ruined..." He blushed even more and so did Naruto who buried his head in Sasuke's neck trying to hide from his old teacher.

Iruka sighed and took a deep breath, this was getting harder for him to talk... Let alone look at the two of them. "Uh... Kakashi-sensei help me out here will you?" He gave a nervous laugh unsure of how to talk to the two young teens.

Sasuke couldn't help but smirk as the conversation got incredibly awkward, "Iruka-sensei I think a talk of the birds and bees is a little late at this point."

Kakashi sighed heavily and covered his face with his hand, "really Sasuke?" The raven was just making things worse and he knew it. The silver haired nin sat on the couch across from them next to Iruka. "This is about something more important."

Sasuke sat forward a little giving Kakashi a hard stare... he told...

Naruto pulled away from the raven's neck when he felt him move forwards slightly, he then turned his head in the direction of the two men who were sitting across from them. He raised an eyebrow, clearly confused as to what was going on. Iruka sighed and rubbed his forehead thanking the silver haired nin under his breath.

The man looked at them and leaned forwards as well. He looked them over before he spoke. "Kakashi is right Sasuke... I know you don't want to hear this but..." He trailed off looking over at the blond who was still holding hands with the raven. Naruto had to know... "The memory wipe jutsu is wearing off... And you must have realized this yourself... But... We may have to do something else in order to keep you here in the village..." He couldn't finished because Naruto spoke up.

"Wait! So... That means...." He turned his head towards Sasuke with a slightly hurt look. "You lied to me..." The blond said looking and sounding hurt. He pulled his hand away and moved a little bit away from him. "When I asked you if you remembered anything else you lied to me!" He was sounding more and more hurt.

Sasuke's eyes went wide as he stared at Iruka. There it was... He ruined it... Everything... He turned to Naruto his heart pounding in his chest and felt his break when the hand pulled away, "n-no! I was waiting to sort things out before telling you!" He was panicking. No... he didn't want to loose everything again, especially not Naruto.

The raven reached out for him again wanting his hand back, his life line. His face was filled with fear of loosing him.

Kakashi saw the panic and realized this wasn't a good way to broach this subject. Reaching to his side pocket he hooked a finger into a kunai.

Naruto shook his head looking even more hurt then before, he held his hand to his chest looking at him with hurt filled eyes. "You should have told me! I could have helped you sort things out!" His voice was low and his eyes looked like they were about to be filled with tears.

"I-Isn't that w-what... L-Lover's do? Their truthful to each other... And help each other out no matter what... Don't you trust me?" His own heart was braking, he moved farther away from him unknowingly. Iruka's eyes widened when he saw the panic on Sasuke's face. He looked back over at Naruto, and took in a deep breath. "Naruto listen... Maybe Sasuke was keeping it from you so that he could protect you? Have you ever thought about that?"

The blond looked over at his old teacher with teary eyes but then he looked back at Sasuke with an unsure look, "I-Is that true Sasuke?"

Sasuke took deep breaths of air as he panicked. He was so far away now... His world was about to shatter when Iruka spoke up. He nodded his head when he mentioned protecting him. The raven took a couple of deep breaths, "I didn't want you to worry..." He pushed his hands against his knees as he tried to stop his shaking but it wasn't working.

Kakashi swallowed preparing for the explosion if it did come. Naruto was more of a life line for Sasuke than he realized. This could become problematic.

Naruto took in a deep breath, he still looked unsure but decided that he should move closer to the raven again. When he was next to him he placed his hand over Sasuke's and looked at him in the eyes. "Well you did worry me... So that plan didn't work now did it?" He sighed and shook his head trying to think about what to say next. After a few minute's he took the raven's hand back in his and gave it a light squeeze.

"Next time... Please be truthful okay?" He gave him a soft smile, hoping that it would calm the other down. Iruka was watching the ravens expression, this right now could be either deadly or it can turn out good. He just hoped that Kakashi wouldn't have to step in and stop Sasuke.

Sasuke took a shaky breath of air and held onto the blond hand. He had his life line back and was slowly calming down. Images of his past were still fresh in his mind and his whole being was wracked from the mixed feelings. He didn't know how to handle all of this and it was driving him mad. He held on tightly to the other hand but not enough to hurt.

Kakashi sighed and leaned back in his chair, "alright well it looks like if we're going to talk about this we need to keep the subjects calmer."

Naruto smiled softly at the raven, reassuring him that he won't move away and that he would stay beside him. Iruka took in an deep breath and nodded in agreement with what the older ninja had just said.

He then leaned back himself and scratched the bridge of his nose, "well then... Since we got that out of our system... Uh Sasuke when did you and Naruto... Well get together..." He asked in an embarrassed kind of way only adding to the awkward atmosphere.

Sasuke was slowly stopping shaking and looked to Iruka, "a couple days ago." The raven leaned back on the couch and folded his ankle over his knee trying to relax a little.

Kakashi blushed a little, "that's fast..."

"Well it's not like it was on a whim," Sasuke shook his head. "We've had these feelings for a long time." The raven shifted and was finally back to being composed.

Naruto blushed slightly, he leaned back and rested his head on the ravens shoulder. He looked at the two teachers and nodded his head agreeing with the other male, "That's right... Even though I was really jealous of him for getting all of the attention from the girls... And how he use to act all cool and I'm mightier then you..." As he spoke his eyebrow was twitching as he remembered all of those times.

Iruka couldn't help but laugh lightly, oh yes he remembered those two caused quite some trouble when they were around each other. He also remembered what the looks on their faces were when he put the two of them on the same team. He sighed and shook his head. "Well... Is that what you called flirting was back then?" He teased his two old students.

The blond's face heated up even more causing him to sit up right, "Wha-?! N-N-no!" His face turned a even brighter shade of red that looked hazardous for his heath.

((Happy Thanksgiving ^-^))

Sasuke smirked and looked back at the blond, "I don't know... all his competing for my attention and trying to be my rival. That sounds like someone who likes me." The raven then turned back to Iruka waiting to be hit.

Kakashi sighed and rubbed his hand against his face, "really?... I could have sworn you were after Sakura, Naruto." He saw him ogling at that girl all the time. Well maybe he was jealous of her being near Sasuke.

((Happy thanksgiving Akira!~ *huggles tightly*))

Naruto's eyebrow was twitching now and he shot Sasuke a glare, his free hand turning into a fist as he punched the raven in the arm very hard like. "Why would I have liked a selfish self-centered jerk!" He huffed and turned his head away from him even though his face was still red. At the mention of the pink haired girl he froze and shivered in an uneasy kind of way.

"W-W-Well... Yeah I did have feeling's for her... Or at least I thought I did..." He sighed softly still not looking at the raven.

Iruka blinked in surprise, Kakashi did have a point. The blond did follow the girl around like some lost puppy, he sighed and shook his head. He looked over at Sasuke, he knew by just the mention of the pink haired girl he was going to get uneasy.

((^-^ we out shopping late in the day since we don't care))

Sasuke grumbled and looked at the blond and was about to ask him why he even liked him to begin with. Since he was such a horrible person...

Sakura... god he hated her. He grit his teeth and turned his head away from them, "I don't know what you saw in such an annoying girl." The raven took a deep breath and leaned forward stipping his hand from the others and folded his hands on his knees.

Kakashi raised a brow, "hm... interesting..."

((Haha! Very nice! I got no work today! I win!))

Naruto sighed and shrugged his shoulders not sure himself, "I don't know... I guess I thought she was pretty... But... After you saved me from Haku I... I guess that's when I saw you in a whole new light... I guess...

I stopped liking her when you were in the hospital... When... Your brother came... I was so scared you wouldn't wake up..." He squeezed his eyes shut while he wrapped his arms around him. He didn't realize that Sasuke had let go of his hand. He frowned slightly looking so unsure and lost.

Iruka noticed that look which caused him to sigh, he stood up and wiped his hands on his apron before he excused himself and walked around the coffee table and placed a hand on the blonds shoulder causing him to look up. "Say Naruto... How about we go and get some drinks for everybody okay?"

The blond nodded his head and stood up, he followed the other male into the kitchen while leaving Kakashi and Sasuke alone.