~Unbroken Bonds~ *Yin x Akira* &private&

yin_yang_lover

Sasuke held Naruto close and started to drift unconscious from the wound and trying to use his chakra. He would need to fix that when he... He slumped against the snake as it went to a town a ways from Konoha that was mostly cut off from the larger cities. Just outside the city the snake rested the boys on the ground then found a tunnel bringing them inside and curled around them to keep them safe.

Kakashi looked at him, "where are they headed?" He panted hard from his panicking but he tried to calm himself. He never knew Sasuke would try something like this.

Tsunade turned to him her large breasts swinging in her mostly open top, "ha? What could possibly be going on on my drinking night?" She put her hands on her hips as she looked at him. Her cheeks were pink from the alcohol she consumed.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

Sai looked at the mouse again and he nodded, "I seems it picked up a trail of blood leading to Okama town..." He said catching up with the older man with ease. "I'm sorry to say this but.. Once a traitor is always a traitor..." He knew what he said was harsh but it was the truth. Nobody wanted to believe it but the facts were all there.

Naruto was the most blind out of all of them...

Iruka sighed and shook his head at his leaders behavior, but he then grew more serious. "Lady Hokage.. Sasuke took Naruto!" He said in a panicked type of voice.

Kakashi sighed heavily, "Sai call everyone back. We'll need to send a small group or that small town will panic. We need to talk to Tsunade." The silver haired nin started heading back to the town. He was worried but he knew Sasuke wouldn't hurt Naruto but why did he steal him away. Did he hate all of them that much?

Tsunade stood on her feet for a moment then grabbed the front of Iruka's shirt, "WHAT?!" She looked enraged. "WHAT HAPPENED? I thought his memories were gone!"

Sai nodded his head and disappeared he was going to gather the search group up and meet up with Kakashi after he was done. Before that he sent the mouse running down the trail to see if it could find the two boys. He just hoped that the blond was alright knowing that Sasuke is very dangerous and could possible harm the blond fool.

Iruka was trying to get out of the Hokage's strong grip but felt his body moving back and forth, "Well... Y-You see we thought so too but... He sort of remembered everything when he got his stuff back.... And I guess he was strong then what we were expecting..." He said in a calm voice even though he was terrorifed of Tsunada right now.

Sasuke stirred in the cave and held the blond close. The snake held the boys as it watched the entrance ready to attack anything that came near. The raven knew this blew up into a horrible thing but they wouldn't ever let them leave. He wanted to spend time with him even if it was a short time. In his weakened state he knew they could kill him if they wanted.

Tsuande released Iruka and started stomping towards the tower, "I want them back and in my office now!" She was pissed and knew in her drunk state she was a little worthless right now. The blond woman grit her teeth, "I knew keeping him alive was a mistake!"

Naruto moaned lightly and snuggled closer into the raven's chest but opened his eyes when he felt something wet soak through his shirt. He then sat up and looked down at Sasuke, his eyes widened when they landed on his side.

"Sasuke! Your bleeding!" He said in a panicked type of voice. He then took off his back pack and rummaged through it looking for the first aid kit he brought with him. You can never be to safe. He then helped the raven on his back and he started to un-button his shirt. Worry was now crossing over his face.

Iruka nodded his head, he then disappeared and reappeared at the front gate watching as the search team came back, but there was no Sasuke or Naruto and that worried him deeply. 'Where are you two at...' He thought with a frown marring his face. But then a thought struck him... ' "I knew keeping him alive was a mistake!"' That caused him to frown even more.

Sasuke hissed in pain as he was rested back on the ground. Blood was seeping through his shirt and the wound was fairly bad. It didn't hit any main organs but it was still a stomach wound. The raven looked up at Naruto and trembled, "I'm sorry... I tried..." He sighed heavily. All he wanted was to be alone with this man but the world wouldn't let him. After this he was sure they would hang him.

Kakashi came up to Iruka, "we're forming a smaller group. Looks like me, Sai and a couple others are going. We're taking Kiba and Akamaru to sniff out the trail of blood." The silver haired nin looked panicked still. "Why would he take him and run like that? Damn it..."

Tsuande came up to them now wearing her over coat, "I'll tell you why. Sasuke betrayed all of you long ago. Convinced Naruto to trust him and betrayed us all. I knew keeping him was a mistake." The blond woman looked furious.

Naruto shook his head and rummaged through the first aid kit grabbing some anti-disinfection's and some other things he would need to clean up and bandage up his wound. "Don't talk too much..." He said in a low voice as he started to clean the raven's wounds and after a few minutes he bandage his stomach up, he then crawled over towards his back pack and took out a water bottle.

He then crawled over towards the raven and opened it up, sitting on his ankles. "Here... Drink this.." His voice was calm and soothing, he lifted Sasuke's head up slightly and helped him drink from the water bottle. Naruto knew now that he couldn't go back to the village now... He was probably considered a criminal now...

Iruka jumped when he heard the Hokage's voice and turned his head to look at her. His mouth was about to open when Kiba came running beside Sai and Akamaru was behind both ninja's. The young brunette ran over and skidded to a stop a look of anger and panic was clearly seen on his face.

"We're here to help! I swear if that Bastard hurts Naruto I'll make sure he regrets it!" He said through gritted teeth, when he heard what was going on by his sister and mother he became furious. The blond was considered one of his closest friends... Akamaru was already sniffing the air, he turned his head towards Kiba and barked loudly while running off.

Kiba ran after his dog, he turned his head back shouting at the older ninja's and leader. "He just picked up a scent!" Sai looked over at the other ANBU who just nodded their heads and hurried after the Inuzuka.

Sasuke drank slowly from the water bottle then coughed a little and pulled back, "I never should have ran with you... they never would have let you leave especially with me." The raven sighed softly and reached up touching his cheek. It was then his summon of the snake was released and he fell back against a rock.

"Damn..." his chakra was horribly limited. Sasuke looked up at him. "Their searching for you... I couldn't let them take you from me while I was escaping but... you should leave me. They'll be here soon I'm sure."

"Bring Sasuke back alive if you can but defiantly bring back Naruto alive!" Tsunade nodded to them placing a hand on her hip.

Kakashi ran after the boys prepared to take on the raven, "he's weak now because I sealed away most of his chakra. I don't know how he managed to escape with Naruto." The silver haired nin jumped through the trees.

Naruto placed his hand over the ravens and shook his head, "I'm not leaving you behind Sasuke... And that's that!" His voice was firm and held no room for argument. He wasn't going to leave behind the one person who understood him... The person who made him feel like he was a somebody and not some demon...

The person that was his comrade... His best friend... And his lover... No way was he going to leave him now! He would protect Sasuke!

Kiba was running beside his dog while Sai was jumping from tree to tree, Iruka was still back at the village since he was ordered to stay behind in case the boys came back. The ink user's eyes narrowed as he stopped and threw a kunai disarming a trap on the ground. Kiba looked over at him and nodded his head in a thank you kind of way. Akamaru howled once again and rushed even faster towards a waterfall.

The young Inuzuka raised an eyebrow at his dogs odd behavior but followed after him, "I think they headed this way!" He shouted over his shoulder at the ANBU member's and Kakashi.

Sasuke looked up at the blond and gave him a small smile, "kiss me?" The raven smiled softly his hand holding onto the blonds. His heart was pounding out of fear of them hurting Naruto but he felt like he did well enough to protect him. No matter what at this point he was happy to die by his hands.

Kakashi nodded his head and followed them. He thought about summoning his dogs but Kiba and Akamaru had it under control. The silver haired nin looked down at the ground and saw blood on the ground, "he's injured." He jumped down and saw the cave nearby. "There..." he pointed at it.

Naruto smiled softly down at him and leaned down, he placed his lips over the raven's and gave him a soft but sensual kiss. He had a feeling that this will be the last time that he would be kissing him...

Outside of the cave Kiba stopped walking and looked around, knowing that the raven probably put up a barrier to keep his and Naruto's chakra signatures a secret. Sai was starting to look around and see if there was in fact a barrier.

Sasuke brought a hand up to his face and kissed back. A felt a wave of regret wash over him. Everything... everything he worked for for nothing... but at least he had a moment. However small it was he still spent that time with Naruto.

Kakashi stepped forward and reached his hand out and was lightly shocked. He then stepped before and the barrier fell. He's weaker than he thought... unless? The silver haired nin ran inside and looked over at the boys. There they were kissing on the ground, Sasuke's blood all over the ground, "boys..."

Naruto jumped when he heard somebody speak behind them and pulled away from the raven with a start. He turned around and was shocked to see Kakashi standing there, he stood up slowly and blocked Sasuke from view. "Kakashi-sensei what are you doing here?" He asked in a soft but curious type of voice, he knew why he was there but he was wondering how he found the two of them.

Sai and Kiba stepped over towards the opening as well when the barrier dropped, however they stood outside and waited until they got the okay to go in there in handle business. The brunette was fuming while the raven was just leaning against the outside of the cave with his arms crossed over his chest.

Kakashi sighed heavily, "you know why Naruto..." The silver haired nin wondered if he knew how bad the situation really was. "He ran away with you... even if you wanted to go too he's still an enemy Naruto. You don't want to be taken for a traitor too do you?"

Sasuke grit his teeth. He was glad it was Kakashi... the others wouldn't be as understanding. So this was it.... He took a deep shaky breath. He hated how brief his life was with Naruto but he was sure they wouldn't let him live after this. He would have only been a burden on the blond anyway. His dreams were haunted with his horrible past and his mind would break without Naruto there. He really was weak...

Naruto gritted his teeth and had his hand clutch into fist, he knew Kakashi was right. But... He looked back at the raven and then looked back at his teacher, "Tell me the truth about what happened to Sasuke's Clan... And I'll think about what I should do!"

His voice was bitter and low, so unlike him. He wanted to know what happened to the raven's clan. Hell he was starting to lose faith in the village and he knew that if the older nin lied to him then... He was willing to be branded as a traitor if it meant that he could stay with Sasuke...

Kakashi inhaled deeply before looking down, "it's not a pretty story..."

He shook his head then crossed his arms, "the leaders of our village say them as a threat. There was talk of them uprising and taking over the village. Out of fear the elders wanted them eliminated before they could destroy Konoha. Itachi's superior, Danzo, had him kill the Uchiha under the orders of Konohagakure and spared Sasuke out of love, and subsequently allowed himself to be killed. Danzo, gave the order and Sasuke killed him."

Taking a deep breath he looked over at Naruto, "it was a mistake. The third Hokage never wanted it to happen but Danzo pushed for it. Convincing everyone they were a threat. Itachi took it upon himself to do it and save his brother since Sasuke didn't know about the uprising..."

Sasuke put a hand over his face as he relived that horrible night again and then killing his brother... Tears streamed down his cheeks.

Naruto's eyes widened at what the silver haired ninja, he couldn't believe what he just heard... The village... Ordered to kill the raven's clan. He brought a hand up to his mouth, a look of shock and disbelief was written across his face. He shook his head and looked at Kakashi, he took a step back away from him. "How could the village do something like..."

He stopped himself and sighed shakily, "No.. I would believe them to do something like this... Just like keeping the fact that I had a demon fox trapped inside of my body... Some village we have!" He spat out coldly and turned his back on the older ninja and walked back over towards Sasuke, he then bent down and stroked his hair in a calming manner. "It's okay Sasuke... It's in the past now..." He said in a soft voice still strocking his hair.

Kakashi shook his head, "Naruto... there was a large group of the Uchiha clan threatening to kill the town. They tried to work with them... then Danzo made the call. The Hokage didn't want it to be so but the damage was done... As far as your demon was concerned. How do you tell a child about the creature sealed inside him? We did it to protect you until you were old enough to learn about it."

Sasuke shook and leaned into the touch. The raven took in a shaky breath of air. He knew the reason and he still hated it. Danzo was dead... but two of the elders we're still alive...

The blond haired boy just shook his head and frowned deeply, he was still stroking the ravens hair even though his own hand was shaking slightly. "Yeah well I grew up thinking everybody hated me!

And wanted me dead! So much for the protection part... And it would have been easier to understand why everybody beat me up and throw things at me... I had to learn the hard way that I had a demon inside of me..." He stopped stroking Sasuke's hair and placed his hand over his face feeling tears falling down his face.

He then sat down due to his ankles were starting to hurt him. His shoulders were shaking slightly at the harsh memories of his younger days. He still remembered the hateful comments and stares. He also remembered the things that the villagers would throw at him, how mothers and fathers steered their children away from him calling him a monster and a freak.

Sasuke reached out and pulled the blond to him wrapping his arms around him. Naruto was the only one who truly accepted him. Even with all his killings and bad past. He held him close ignoring the pain in his side.

"I'm sorry that happened Naruto," Kakashi shook his head. "We couldn't plan for the villagers... he wanted you to grow up not knowing what was inside you..." He didn't know what to do. Nothing he could say could fix the past.

Naruto burried his head in the ravens shoulder and wrapped his arms around his waist, he felt safe with Sasuke, he felt like everything would be alright when he was in his arms. He then turned his head and rested his cheek on his shoulder. "Yeah well... I know that... I just hated it that he did that to his own son..."

He mumbled softly and closed his eyes feeling even more tears fall down. "Kakashi-sensei... Can you just leave us alone.. I'm just so tired of running around and I want to be with Sasuke... So go head and brand me as a traitor too..." His voice was low and quiet. All he ever wanted was to be with the raven with no worries and no problems but that wasn't going to happen.

Kakashi shook his head, "please don't do this..." The silver haired nin felt his heart hurt. "Don't leave your home behind... all of us care deeply for you Naruto..."

Sasuke listened to the blond and felt his heart sink, "Naruto." He gently pushed him back. "You're the one who has the ability to change Konoha. Your dream is to be Hokage. Don't give that up. That's not the Naruto I know." He touched his cheek gently.

Naruto frowned at the raven and sighed softly knowing what he said... No what him and Kakashi said was right. Konoha was his home and he was so close to making his dream come true as well, he took in a deep breath and nodded his head.

He then gave Sasuke one last hug before standing up and walking over towards Kakashi, his head was down and his hands were balled up by his sides. He was shaking but he took a deep breath in and let out a big breath. "I.. I guess this is goodbye then Sasuke..." He felt his heart was breaking in half, part of him loved his village while a big part of him loved the raven. "Kakashi-sensei... Will Sasuke be hanged?" He asked with a slightly panicked tone in his voice. He didn't want him to die...

Sasuke shook as the blond walked away. This was for the best... bringing him down... He deserved better.

Kakashi walked over to Sasuke and picked him up on his back. The raven groaned in pain and held onto the silver haired mans shirt, "I don't know... Tsunade wasn't happy though." He headed out of the cave walking by Kiba and the others outside. "Lets head back..."

Sasuke glanced at the others then closed his eyes resting on Kakashi's back.