~Unbroken Bonds~ *Yin x Akira* &private&

yin_yang_lover

((AKIRA! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! HELP ME!!!!T.T *tries to escape once again but freezes* 0.0))

Naruto saw that and laughed lightly before he felt sleep wash over him, blushing slightly when he also felt semen coming out and down his own legs. "Hehe... Sasuke..." He laughed slightly before passing out, his head tilted to the side as light snores escaped from his mouth.

The poor boy was so tired from cumming three times and from the sex as well. He groaned slightly and wrinkled his nose, he felt gross but he was so damn tired to get up.

Iruka blushed lightly before he thanked the silver haired ninja. He finished his four remaining pieces of sushi and took another sip of his drink, his cheeks were slowly showing some color to them after he finished his drink. He then poured some more sake in his glass and smiled at Kakashi.

"Pfft! I wont get sick!" He said in a slight low voice. As he took small sips from his cup his cheeks became a brighter shade of red. He was such a light weight...

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

((::Smiles evilly:: just give in to your desires))

Sasuke sat on the floor until he was finally able to force himself up and got into the shower. He quickly washed as he sat on the side of the tub. Once he was done he grabbed a warm wash cloth and brought it back into the room wiping Naruto off a little. Then he went into the living room opening a box full of his clothes. They had an old familiar smell.

The raven gasped as a flash of memories came back. The pressure in his head was so intense it caused him to pass out flopping back onto the couch and slide to the floor. His body shook as he laid on the floor his mind fighting the jitsu and causing an odd seizure like reaction.

Kakashi chuckled and reached over grabbing his drink sliding them further away from him, "eat more." The silver haired nin smiled as he finished his food.

((..................-.-))

Naruto groaned and rolled over on his side shivering slightly as cold air hit his body. His mind started to wonder, he was standing in front of a younger version of himself, he raised an eyebrow when he heard his younger self sniffling. "... Why... Why did he go?" His voice was in the beginning stages of puberty, his hands clutched onto the white sheets of the hospital bed. His older self looked at his younger self with pity.

He was tore up! He had bandages on half of his body. "Hey don't worry about it kid... You'll bring him back... Someday..." A deep voice said. The older blonde looked over and saw Jiraiya sitting on the giant toads head looking inside of the hospital. What the hell kind of dream was he dreaming about?!

Iruka glared lightly at him before eating the remainder of his rice, his cheeks were still slightly red. Once he was done he leaned over the table and plucked his drink from Kakashi hand and sat back down in his seat drinking it up and then reaching for the bottle and poured himself a little bit more before downing that.

Now his cheeks were even redder. He looked over at Kakashi with a soft seductive smile on his face. "M....My... G-goodness.... You look attractive!" He purred lowly before he got up slowly and walked around so that he he plopped himself down next to the Silver haired man.

"Mmm... Kakashi-sensei~ Lets go home and... Have some fun~" He winked at him while he rubbed his arm in a sexual kind of way.

((awww Jiraya... T-T))

Sasuke's body flung back and arched up off the floor, "Ah!" He gasped his eyes opening. Trembling he curled up next to the couch holding his head. Tears streamed down his face as he shook. Was that him? Was that what he had become?!

The raven looked into the box seeing his old things which his mind started to remember, "I was... a terrible person..." Shaking his head he curled up in the corner of the couch. They destroyed his whole world, but the one behind it... was dead. His life was falling apart... he wanted nothing more than to hide in the blond's arms and forget everything.

Standing he walked back into the bedroom and pulled back the covers on one side then gently rolled the blond over to cover him. He then slipped in and pressed his own face against the others chest and held him close. Eventually falling asleep.

Kakashi was shocked then smiled, "well then lets get you home." Although he had a feeling the other would pass out before anything happened. Paying he grabbed their things and helped take the other home and into their house.

((yeah I know T.T....))

Naruto froze when he saw the dead Sannin, his heart skipped a beat. He then turned away and blinked when he saw that he was standing on the cliff watching his younger self and the younger raven fight each other nearly killing one another. His eyes widened as a few tears escaped from his eyes.

Why... Why was he remembering such horrible things! Outside of his dreams he was unaware that Sasuke was curled up beside him. Tear's fell from behind his closed eyes. He then kept on muttering, "Why Sasuke... Why..." Without even knowing it.

Iruka was laughing lightly as he wobbly took off his shoes and stumbled around for a few minutes before he grabbed Kakashi's arm and fell back on the floor laughing as he pulled him down on top of him. "Hehe! Kakashi~ Have... I ever told you how... Sexy you look with your mask on?" He purred softly while he undid his forehead protector.

((How are you today?))

Sasuke looked up at the blond then sat up shaking him, "Naruto?..." Why indeed... he didn't know himself at the moment. The raven looked concerned as he shook the blond a little hard. "Naruto." He felt so lost at the moment and seeing Naruto like this just made his heart hurt.

Kakashi oofed as he fell to the floor with him then smiled down at him, "no you haven't." His hands started undoing the others vest and reached under his shirt. "You really think so?" The silver haired nin smiled behind his mask as he rocked his hips against his lovers.

((I'm good just baby sitting ^-^. And you?))

Naruto's eyes snapped open as he sat up panting harshly, tears ran down his face. His hands were gripping the sheets in a death grip. Why was he remembering all of those horrible memories of the two of them? He was shaking horribly, a look of utter sadness and betrayal was written across his face. "Please don't leave me again..." His own voice was shaky. What the hell did those dream memories do to him!

Iruka moaned lustfully as he rocked his own hips against the other's and leaned up into in touch's. His cheeks were red from the sake that he drank. "Mmhmm... I-it... Ngh..." He arched his back up grinding his hips into Kakashi. "Makes you look... Mysterious..." He chuckled but moaned right after. The thing with Iruka is, if you get him drunk then this was the out come.

((aww whatcha baby sitting? I'm good moving our diet to a healthier one. I'm about 10 pounds over and would like to go to where i think I should be. lol I have a bit of muscle and I'm well... remember the greek women? I look like that. Hips, boobs and a little fat on my tummy lol I plan on loosing some weight to look a bit sexier. I'm making beans soups with rice and corn in it.))

Sasuke frowned and leaned down wrapped his arms around him and kind of laid on him, "I won't... I'll never leave you again... I love you Naruto." The raven trembled as he held him close. No, he wasn't going to leave. He finally had what he dreamed of and he wasn't letting go.

Kakashi smirked and unbuttoned Iruka's pants and slipped them halfway down his thighs. He reached in his jacket grabbing a bottle of lube and coated his fingers. He pressed his finger inside him as he leaned over him, "like a mystery man touching you. Making you feel so good." His other hand wrapped around his member stroking him gently.

((Well I'm watching my sister's 1 year old son. ^-^ And that's good to eat health ^-^. I'm tying to eat more healthier myself.))

Naruto held onto him as well and sighed in a shaky kind of way, "I'm glad... Because... I love you too..." He said bringing the raven closer to him. He was so scared to lose him. He closed his eyes and held the raven like he was a life line. "Sasuke... Do you remember anything else? Do you remember certain fights that we had..." He asked slightly scared to know the truth.

Iruka moaned even more arching into the hands of his lover causing the finger to move in even deeper into him, "Ugh... Y-Yes..." He moaned wantonly. The face he was making right now would probably turn the silver haired ninja on. His brown eyes were closed, his mouth was slightly opened letting out lusty moans out, his forehead protector had some how slipped off. Letting his brunette bangs to clang to his sweaty forehead.

((Awwwwwwwwww!!!!! Baby!!! lol ::typical chick response:: it's hard sometimes to eat healthy))

Sasuke held him close and rubbed his back then felt his stomach sink when the other asked, "no not really." He lied, but it was better this way. He was sure Naruto would be scared if he found out the truth. "I remember fighting to eat faster or later on when we argued about you turning into me to get close to Sakura."

Kakashi groaned softly and reached up untying the others hair. The silver haired nin pushed in a second finger, "moan louder." He thrust his fingers inside him watching his body react and groaned softly his pants growing way too tight.

((Yeah... He's going to be a heart breaker when he gets older~ ^-^ lol And yeah it is.))

Naruto sighed softly excepting the answer for now and nodded his head burring himself in the ravens chest and fell back to sleep, he was still tired from the sex they had earlier. He took in the musky smell and smiled slightly. For some odd reason he had always loved the way the raven smelt. He knew that it seemed strange but it was the truth. His breathing evened out as he slipped back into a deep sleep.

Iruka gasped and moaned even louder, squirming underneath him and moving his hips against the two fingers. "M-More! I-I need to have you inside of me Kakashi..." His voice was low and slightly seductive. His brown eyes opened slowly, his breathing became more erratic.

((Awwwwww!!!! heeheehee I want to have a boy someday. Wow that soup I made is sooo filling lol))

Sasuke held him close and sighed heavily. It was better this way... He shouldn't know the truth about him or the things he did. Slowly he drifted off to sleep. It was so late... He sighed softly as he finally welcomed his dreamless sleep.

Kakashi groaned softly and opened his pants, lubed up his member and pushed inside him moaning softly. That was easier than normal... must be from the alcohol. He shifted and slipped Iruka's pants off one leg and held it up to the brunettes chest as he rocked his hips inside him.

((Well I think everybody would want boys... Lol~ And I bet it was ^-^ ))

Naruto moaned softly in his sleep, he nuzzled closer into the ravens chest. In the back of his mind he could tell that the fox demon was scowling at him for being such an idiot to not realize that Sasuke was in fact lying to him. The Kyuubi also mentioned something about the mind wipe jutsu was wearing off and quite quickly.

Every fiber of his being was telling him that when it comes time to wake up tomorrow that he should be on high alert.

Iruka arched his back up and moaned loudly and quite erotic like, he rocked his hips along with Kakashi. "Nnn... Ka-Kakashi..." He threw his head back and moaned his name softly just to make the silver haired man want to hear him scream his name.

((lol yes and it was pretty epically good lol))

Sasuke slept until the morning and woke up going into the kitchen and started making breakfast. He prepared eggs, toast and bacon. He smiled softly as he cooked and hoped the food would wake up the blond. The raven poured a couple glasses of orange juice. That morning he seemed a little happier as he waited for his blond baka.

Kakashi moaned and pounded into him stroking him faster as he thrust deep into him. He panted hard wanting to make him cry out louder and louder. He loved watching him writhe under him.

((Lol... ^-^))

Naruto woke up the next morning groaning lightly, he turned over and was about to go back to sleep until he got up when he smelt something good. He got out of the bed rubbing his eyes and yawning. He walked over to his dresser and pulled on some clean underwear. He walked out of his room stretching his arms above his head as he walked into the kitchen yawning. To him something felt off. He rubbed his eyes again and saw Sasuke was already up. "Morning Sasuke..." He replied in a cute yawning voice.

Iruka was withering under him screaming out his pleasure, he rocked his own hips in time with Kakashi's. Every time he would enter him he would moan out his name. Each time his moan's and pants would get louder and louder. The brunette was definitely a screamer when it came to sex.

Sasuke turned to him, "good morning." He set a plate of food on the table for him and a glass of orange juice. "Breakfast is ready." He turned grabbing his own plate and sat across from him as he sat down. The raven clapped his hands together then started eating.

Kakashi moaned and stroked him faster, "that's right baby... come for me." His hips moved faster into him and stroked him hard as he came inside him groaning softly. He filled the other full of his semen marking him once again as his.

Naruto blinked and sat down at the table with a raised eyebrow before clapping his own hands and he ate slowly glancing over at the raven with a weird look. Something wasn't right with this... He had a gut feeling something bad is going to happen. He furrowed his eyebrows together and placed his chopsticks down and looked at the raven. "How are you feeling today Sasuke?" He asked in a soft voice.

Iruka arched his back as he let out a loud shout of Kakashi's name cumming hard, in the silver haired males hand. He was panting harshly, shivering slightly when he felt himself being filled with his lover's semen.

Sasuke blinked and looked up at him, "I'm fine. I felt bad about pushing you so hard until you passed out last night." He gave him a soft smile. "Are you okay?" He took a bite of bacon as he looked over at the blond. The raven reached over grabbing his drink and took a sip.

Kakashi groaned and leaned down holding him close. After a moment he pulled out and carried him to bed laying down with him, holding him close. He smiled softly kissing his forehead, "I like drunk you."

Naruto looked at him for a few minutes his eyes scanned him before he nodded his head and returned the soft smile. "Yeah... I'm fine... I'm just a little sore from last night is all..." He spoke softly before he took a sip from his glass and picked up his chopsticks. He then went back to eating his own food slowly. He was still in deep thought.

Iruka laughed lightly as he laid his head down on Kakashi chest before he fell asleep with a soft smile on his face. He snuggled against his lover sighing softly.

Sasuke leaned his head on his hand once he was done eating and spun his drink around in his hand a couple times before sipping it, "do we get to go on missions? I would like to pay you back for what you've done. Do you like it?" He hoped Naruto didn't suspect anything, even though he called him an idiot he really wasn't that dumb.

Kakashi held him close as he drifted off to sleep. He woke up the next morning scratching his head then lightly shook Iruka, "you'll be late for work." He smiled softly at him.

Naruto paused in his eating, what the hell was the raven talking about? First he asked about going out on mission and then paying him back and asking him if he liked it. This was a sure sign that something wasn't right.

He placed his chopsticks down again and pushed his half eaten food away from him, a suspicious look crossed over his face. "There's something not right with you...." Then it clicked. The memory wipe jutsu was almost worn off. His eyes narrowed as he got up but his movements were slow and he felt slightly dizzy.

He held his head feeling a painful ache race through his head. "W-W-What did you... Put in the food?" He asked sitting down again still cradling his head.

Iruka groaned and swatted his hand away, "Leave me alone..." He groaned and rolled away from him feeling like a train just hit him multiple times. He felt not so good, his body ached and he had a pounding headache. "Ugh... I'll just call in sick..." He said twisting his wrist around in a dismissing kind of way.

((Sorry ^^' I just re-post....))

Naruto paused in his eating, what the hell was the raven talking about? First he asked about going out on mission and then paying him back and asking him if he liked it. This was a sure sign that something wasn't right.

He placed his chopsticks down again and pushed his half eaten food away from him, a suspicious look crossed over his face. "There's something not right with you...." He said in a very suspicious voice, Sasuke was acting weird right now... And Naruto didn't like it.

Iruka groaned and swatted his hand away, "Leave me alone..." He groaned and rolled away from him feeling like a train just hit him multiple times. He felt not so good, his body ached and he had a pounding headache. "Ugh... I'll just call in sick..." He said twisting his wrist around in a dismissing kind of way.

((it's okay :) Don't worry if he does something it'll be in there))

Sasuke blinked looking over at him, "what?" the raven raised a brow then leaned forward resting his elbows on the table. "Was the old Sasuke not this happy?... I guess I wasn't all the time. I was rather cocky... and we argued a lot but I remember being happy with you." He tilted his head slightly as he thought about it.

Kakashi smiled and leaned down gently kissing his temple, "then I shall let you sleep. I'm going to check on our children." He slipped out of bed and started getting ready to head out.

((Ah I see ^-^... ))

Naruto sighed and leaned back in his chair looking him over with a look before shaking his head. "Not really... The 'old' Sasuke was a total jerk!" He said still eyeing the raven, but he just shrugged it off and smiled lightly at him. "Yeah we had our 'I can stand you' moments!" He teased and laughed lightly before he brought his food back over to him.

He then finished off the remainder of his breakfast. The blond stood up and grabbed his plate walking over towards the sink and washing his dish. 'Somehow the more I'm around Sasuke the more uneasy I get...' He frowned as he dried off his plate.

Iruka pulled the cover's over his head man he shouldn't have drank that much last night. "Alright... On your way home buy some milk and crab meat... And rice.... And some veggies... Oh and curry powder..." The brunette said from under the covers. Man did the light hurt his eyes.