Teacher, Teacher! (Private) III

Xianghua

Nuka smiled softly and cupped Kuro's face in his hands.

"You are perfect." He said then moved to lightly touch the injured limb.

"Does it hurt?" Nuka asked softly.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

"Not really," Kuro said. He was relieved his entire arm was blown off instead of leaving an awkward stump. "It definitely fucked with my balance, I tripped 5 times walking here from the airport," Kuro said, laughing softly.

Kuro exhaled softly. "It really doesn't freak you out?" he asked. "Freaks me out. Then again, I saw it when it first came off... You probably wouldn't even be able to look at me anymore." He laughed, though the idea of Nuka leaving him made him feel suicidal. ((BITCHYOUALREADYKNOWHESSUICIDALSHIT!))

Nuka planted a few more kisses on the wound before turning to face Kuro.

"Kuro, there will never be a time that I don't want to look at you, you're beautiful." Nuka said guiding Kuro in for a kiss.

(Nuka

- - - Updated - - -

Nuka planted a few more kisses on the wound before turning to face Kuro.

"Kuro, there will never be a time that I don't want to look at you, you're beautiful." Nuka said guiding Kuro in for a kiss.

(Nuka

Kuro kissed Nuka back.

((God, Daria was walking around all day with "Kuro's gay for Nuka" written on her hand. X3 AND SOMETHING BEEDS TO HAPPEB, IDEK WHAT TO DO.))

- - - Updated - - -

Kuro kissed Nuka back.

((God, Daria was walking around all day with "Kuro's gay for Nuka" written on her hand. X3 AND SOMETHING BEEDS TO HAPPEB, IDEK WHAT TO DO.))

Kuro smiled and kissed Nuka's head. He got out of the shower, and helped Nuka out, when his phone rang. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it arous his waist as he flipped his phone open to answer it.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Kuro Amane, you fucking asshole!" a woman yelled into the phone.

((Oh god... Celeste just called ne, she had a spider bite or something, and had to get her left index finger amputated D: ))

"B-Bella?!" Kuro choked on the name, as the woman began to speak.

Kuro laughed loudly. "What, you're STILL hung up over that?! Jesus, Bella! I already told you, everything was arranged by my parents, I had nothing to do with it, and I'd like it to stay that way!"

Kuro sighed. "You know damn well I never said that. How'd you get my number anyways?"

"I knew it..."

"N-no! You don't have to do that!" A look of panic came across Kuro's face, as he ran out of the bathroom and locked every lock on the frontdoor.

"R-really, Bella, that isn't neccesary!" He said into the phone.

Kuro was about to say something else, when there was a loud knock on the door. He hung up the phone and ran back into the bathroom.

((She said she's fine, it just feels strange. XP))

- - - Updated - - -

"B-Bella?!" Kuro choked on the name, as the woman began to speak.

Kuro laughed loudly. "What, you're STILL hung up over that?! Jesus, Bella! I already told you, everything was arranged by my parents, I had nothing to do with it, and I'd like it to stay that way!"

Kuro sighed. "You know damn well I never said that. How'd you get my number anyways?"

"I knew it..."

"N-no! You don't have to do that!" A look of panic came across Kuro's face, as he ran out of the bathroom and locked every lock on the frontdoor.

"R-really, Bella, that isn't neccesary!" He said into the phone.

Kuro was about to say something else, when there was a loud knock on the door. He hung up the phone and ran back into the bathroom.

((She said she's fine, it just feels strange. XP))

"Goddamnit, Kuro!" A woman screamed from outside, banging on the door. Kuro quickly got dressed and helped Nuka get dressed, as he grabbed the other's hand and pulled him towards his room. As soon as they were out of the bathroom, the front door fell down.

A tall, beautiful woman with long jet black hair and bright blue eyes stood in the doorway. She looked at Kuro, then at Nuka. She scowled, glaring at Nuka with her piercing blue eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

"Goddamnit, Kuro!" A woman screamed from outside, banging on the door. Kuro quickly got dressed and helped Nuka get dressed, as he grabbed the other's hand and pulled him towards his room. As soon as they were out of the bathroom, the front door fell down.

A tall, beautiful woman with long jet black hair and bright blue eyes stood in the doorway. She looked at Kuro, then at Nuka. She scowled, glaring at Nuka with her piercing blue eyes.

The woman walked inside and stood in front of the two. She crossed her arms and smirked. "Really, Kuro?" she laughed, looking at Nuka.

"Bella..." Kuro sighed. "Go home."

"Not until you tell me why you left me for this," Bella said, glaring at Nuka.

"We were never together in the first place!" Kuro yelled.

"We were engaged!" Bella yelled back. "You mean to tell me that meant nothing to you?"

- - - Updated - - -

The woman walked inside and stood in front of the two. She crossed her arms and smirked. "Really, Kuro?" she laughed, looking at Nuka.

"Bella..." Kuro sighed. "Go home."

"Not until you tell me why you left me for this," Bella said, glaring at Nuka.

"We were never together in the first place!" Kuro yelled.

"We were engaged!" Bella yelled back. "You mean to tell me that meant nothing to you?"

"We were NOT engaged," Kuro said, glaring at Bella. "Our parents wanted us to be."

Bella scoffed. "So what, even though you have me, you go off and fuck some little boy?!" She pointed at Nuka, her long slender finger less than an inch away from his face.

Kuro took his hand away from Nuka's and grabbed Bella's wrist. "I think you better go," he said, the same expression he had when Christine tried to take Nuka from him.

Bella scowled. "I'm your fiancée, Kuro! You can't get married to two people!" she yelled.

"Are you deaf?!" Kuro yelled. "I already told you, I'm not marrying you!"

Bella looked at Kuro and smirked. "Yes you are," she said, pulling him into a kiss.

((Kuro's quite the chick magnet x3))

- - - Updated - - -

Bella scowled. "I'm your fiancée, Kuro! You can't get married to two people!" she yelled.

"Are you deaf?!" Kuro yelled. "I already told you, I'm not marrying you!"

Bella looked at Kuro and smirked. "Yes you are," she said, pulling him into a kiss.

((Kuro's quite the chick magnet x3))