Teacher, Teacher! (Private) III

Xianghua

"I missed your taste even more." Nuka giggled then kissed Kuro again.

(Like a man! you now something kind of musky, like cologne ~

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

Kuro kissed Nuka back, moving his tongue around the other's mouth. He had almost forgotten the taste, and it was all he was craving for a year.

((Oh yeah x3))

- - - Updated - - -

Kuro kissed Nuka back, moving his tongue around the other's mouth. He had almost forgotten the taste, and it was all he was craving for a year.

((Oh yeah x3))

Kuro sucked on Nuka's mouth. "Nuka..." he said softly.

- - - Updated - - -

Kuro sucked on Nuka's mouth. "Nuka..." he said softly.

"Sure baby," Kuro said, taking Nuka's hand and leading him to the bathroom.

((Theres this really religious girl at my school, and we got into an argument about homosexuality, so I said that I "know" two gay guys that love each more than any straight couple I had ever met, ad she said they can love each other, but they can't do anything romantic otherwise they go to hell, so I just screamed until he shut her face. :3 IF KURO AND NUKA ARE WRONG THEN I DONT WANT TO BE RIGHT.))

- - - Updated - - -

"Sure baby," Kuro said, taking Nuka's hand and leading him to the bathroom.

((Theres this really religious girl at my school, and we got into an argument about homosexuality, so I said that I "know" two gay guys that love each more than any straight couple I had ever met, ad she said they can love each other, but they can't do anything romantic otherwise they go to hell, so I just screamed until he shut her face. :3 IF KURO AND NUKA ARE WRONG THEN I DONT WANT TO BE RIGHT.))

Kuro went into the bathroom and ran the water. He kissed Nuka gently as he began to strip the other.

((I just don't like it in general when people say it's wrong for guys to be gay T^T And when they use the bible as their reason! That argument won't stand most of the time, since most people in the world don't even believe in a Christian god, and half of the Christians aren't homophobic anyways x3))

• Like 1

Once Nuka's clothes were gone, Kuro began removing his own. He kissed Nuka passionately and helped him into the shower.

((Totally x3 And I'm so sorry I keep going offline so soon, I've just been so tired lately T^T))

Nuka kissed back with just as much vigor.

(Its alright, I'm on facebook, I could PM you a link ^^ also I have a wedding this weekend so I might not be on)

Kuro kissed Nuka, grabbing the other's inner thigh, as the water fell on them in the shower.

((Eek! I actually don't have a Facebook XD And making one would be hard since I'm on my iPod, plus I wouldn't be able to upload pictures or anything CUZ FOR SOME REASON I CANT DO THAT. Hmmm... Any other options? X3))

- - - Updated - - -

Kuro kissed Nuka, grabbing the other's inner thigh, as the water fell on them in the shower.

((Eek! I actually don't have a Facebook XD And making one would be hard since I'm on my iPod, plus I wouldn't be able to upload pictures or anything CUZ FOR SOME REASON I CANT DO THAT. Hmmm... Any other options? X3))

Nuka squeaked, blushing and leaned into the other's touch.

(Well what are you on :3 its seriously no skin off my nose to make an account :D)

Kuro smirked and kissed Nuka more, roughly moving his tongue around the other's mouth.

((I'm actually not on any social networking site D: And none of my friends are either, except for Daria x3 I have a phone and that's about it XD))

Kuro pushed Nuka against the wall of the shower and licked his neck, his grip on the other's thigh tightening.

((THATS DO-ABLE. :3))

Nuka gasped softly.

"Kuro, when you f-finish can you n-not pull out?" Nuka asked quietly, nuzzling Kuro's chest.

(I'll PM you X3)

"Anything you want, baby," Kuro said, gently sucking on Nuka's neck as he slid his hand up the other's thigh.

((Wait... Do you mean to wait until he releases to pull out? 'Cuz he already does that x3))

((AHHH MY PM THING IS FULL. My email is

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
AND I DONT CARE WHO SEES! >u

Nuka gasped again and moaned, bringing a leg up to wrap around Kuro's waist.

(Gots it X3 and he means to leave it in afterX3)

Kuro rubbed the very top of Nuka's inner thigh, licking the other's chest.

((WAIT I AM CONFUSED! KURO ALREADY WAITS UNTIL HE CLIMAXES TO PULL OUT. OR SHOULD HE JUST GO AGAIN AFTER HE CLIMAXES? I AM VERY CONFUSE. NEED HELP.))

Kuro gently turned Nuka around and entered him, holding him against the wall. He licked the side of Nuka's neck as he thrusted in and out.

((I IMAGINE THE WATER MAKES IT SLIPPERY ENOUGH THAT THEY DON NEED LUBE. X3))

"Mmm... I love the way you say my name..." Kuro whispered wetly in Nuka's ear between thrusts an grunts.

- - - Updated - - -

"Mmm... I love the way you say my name..." Kuro whispered wetly in Nuka's ear between thrusts an grunts.