Xianghua

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

Nuka kissed back for a moment.

"We never did break in that maid costume." Nuka said against the other's lips, trying to be flirty but couldn't keep himself from giggling.

"That's right!" Kuro said, kissing Nuka back. "Put it on for me... Please?" He made large puppy eyes at Nuka.

((How tall is Nuka?))

Nuka giggled and kissed Kuro lightly before getting out of the bed. He went over to the closet and retrieved a box, Nuka blew Kuro a kiss before dissapearing into the bathroom.

When Nuka returned he was dressed in a frilly french maid styled costume, white stockings covered his slender legs, little black shoes adorned his feet and around his neck was the choker Kuro had given him the night the costume had been purchased.

( Roughly, 5' 3" maybe 5' 4'', he is tiny though X3)

"You look....." Kuro looked up and down Nuka's body. "Adorable."

((Seriously?! I always imagined like 5'8 XD Shit, Kuro's 6'2, there must be some awkward bending involved in kissing XD))

Nuka giggled and reached up to fix a bow into his hair then looked back at Kuro blushing.

(XD, hell the only reason I haven't drawn Kuro and Nuka together is cause whenever I picture the image Kuro looks like a pedophile from the size differance XD)

Kuro grabbed Nuka's hand and pulled him onto the bed, kissing him roughly.

((Goodness... I'm 5'5 and I have a friend that's 6'1, and I have to stand on my tip toes to touch his hand, I can't even imagine 5'3 and 6'2 XD I mean, remember how long just 8 inches was?! XD))

Kuro pushed Nuka down on the bed, holding himself up with his free hand, and sucking on the other's bottom lip.

((I'm gonna mark 5'3 and 6'2 on my wall to see the difference XD))