Teacher, Teacher! (Private) III

Xianghua

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

"I... love you... to." Nuka said between small moans and looked over his shoulder.

"Only cute?~" Nuka moaned the question, smile on his lips.

Kuro smirked. "Sexy," he said, planting a kiss on Nuka's lips. He couldn't think of near enough words to describe Nuka's essence properly.

"N... Nuka...!" Kuro climaxed and instead of pulling out, stayed in like Nuka had asked. He gently kissed the other's neck.

((Cleaning. T^T))

Nuka moaned softly with the push and turned his head to nuzzle Kuro's hair.

"And I love you." He said softly.

(Just that?! dang must have been messy!)

"I love you too," Kuro said, planting a big, slobbery kiss on Nuka. He wrapped his arm around the other's waist and pulled him close.

((Well.......))

Nuka kissed Kuro back, bringing both hands up tangle in Kuro's hair, lightly moving his hips.

(I am babysitting a toad for the night ^^ its pretty hype!)

Kuro pulled his mouth away and nuzzled Nuka's neck. "You waited for me," he said, tears of joy forming in his eyes.

((WAT. D: ))

"Of course I did, why wouldn't I have?" Nuka said nuzzling Kuro's hair and planting kisses in it.

(For my biology class ^^ his little home isn't finished so I'm babysitting him tonight, he is the best toad, I've dubbed him Rarity!)

Kuro didn't say anything, he just smiled and kissed Nuka's neck. "You are just..." He couldn't think of a word to describe Nuka, so he kissed the other through a smile.

((OHHHH.))

Nka kissed Kuro back, smiling and small happy tears threatened to jump from his eyes.

(Also I'm thinking that Kuro could ask Nuka something *Haven't really thought of a question yet* cayse he's self-consious about his arm and eye and Nuka will think its cause he's 'performing' poorly and they make up, it'll be cute ^^

Kuro pulled out and turned Nuka around, to face him. "Am I still able to satisfy you?" he asked, holding the other's wrist with his one hand.

"Well, I haven't done anything sinse you left and I couldn't get myself to..." Nuka immediatley quieted though he practically admitted to playing with himself.

Kuro kissed Nuka passionately. "Baby..." he said softly, looking in the other's eyes. "In my 27 years, never once has anyone excited me more than you."

Nuka smiled and hugged Kuro.

"You make me feel tingley." He giggled before pulling back some.

"Why would you ever think you wouldn't be enough if not more then what I want?" Nuka asked softly, gentley taking Kuro's face in his hands.