Teacher, Teacher! (Private) III

Xianghua

"Of course," Kuro smiled, sitting up. He used his one hand to unzip the back of the dress.

((Daria: Then can Nuka have like, a friend that was supporting him a lot while Kuro was in Iraq that has fallen in love with Nuka so Kuro can get jealous and they can do it 5 times?! BECAUSE THATS WHAT HAPPENS AND ITS ATTRACTIVE.))

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

"Thank you, honey." Nuka said slipping the item over his head then reached down to remove his shoes.

(Alright but if Kuro tries to kill himself AGAIN I will cockblock you soooo hard!)

Kuro smiled and kissed Nuka's neck, when somebody knocked on the door. "I'll get it," Kuro sighed, standing up and walking to the front door. He opened, to see someone he had never seen before.

"Is Nuka here?" the person asked.

"Uh... Yeah..." Kuro answered hesitantly.

((Daria: THANK YOU! *kiss* Do you want to control this guy or do you want me to?))

"Can I see him!?" The akita hybrid asked almost desperatley.

Nuka throw one of Kuro's shirts on and waited for the other to return.

(I got this B) )

"S-sure..." Kuro walked to his room and opened the door. "Someone wants to see you?" he said.

((Fun fact: Aki's real name is Akita. :D))

Nuka blinked a few times before standing and slipping into a pair of pants then poked his head out to see the visiter.

"Aiko!" Nuka said happily running over to meet his friend.

"Hey, Nukie, how are you today?" Aiko asked, blushing faintly.

"Great sinse Kuro got home." Nuka giggled and clasped onto Kuro's arm and Aiko paled some.

(X3)

"I guess you won't need any help then..." Aiko said pouting some.

"Sorry, no." Nuka responded apologetically.

"Well umm... here!" He said pratically throwing a rose with a ribbon tied around the stem at Nuka before tearing out of the building.

Nuka looked at the gift and blinked, confused.

"what do you mean?" Nuka asked looking the gift over. He found a small card on the ribbon.

'I'll always be here for you.' It said with a smiley face next to it and a fuzzy dog sticker beside that.

Kuro sighed and put his hand on Nuka's shoulder. "Just promise me that you won't leave me," he said, looking directly into Nuka's eyes with his right eye, the one that wasn't stabbed out.

"Yeah." Nuka giggled and returned to nuzzling Kuro.

"You smell amazing." He said taking a breath from Kuro's belly.

- - - Updated - - -

"Yeah." Nuka giggled and returned to nuzzling Kuro.

"You smell amazing." He said taking a breath from Kuro's belly.

Kuro smiled and kissed Nuka gently. "You are just so sweet," he said, laughing softly.

((Daria and I both say strawberries, Marina says cinnamon, and I just texted Lillith and Celeste, Lillith says "fluffyness" and Celeste also says strawberries! X3 What do you think Kuro smells like?))