Teacher, Teacher! (Private) III

Xianghua

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

Kuro brought his hand up to his face and licked everything off, as he continued to thrust. He released, pulled out, and kissed Muka gently.

Kuro kissed Nuka's head. "Where do you wanna gonfor the honeymoon?" he asked, holding the other close.

- - - Updated - - -

Kuro kissed Nuka's head. "Where do you wanna gonfor the honeymoon?" he asked, holding the other close.

"Hmm... Well my friend Tetra lives in Amsterdam, and she's wanted me to visit for awhile, I'm not sure how fun you'd think that is though..." Kuro thought for a moment, he didn't really know where Nika would like to go.

((GODDAMN MARINA REFUSES TO PRONOUNCE KURO'S NAME ROGHT!! She speaks fluent Japanese and pronounces it right when she's using it as a word, but she refuses to pronounce it right as a name. D: She's saying ker-oh instead of koo-roh. DX))

"That sounds nice, I hear its kind of chilly there." Nuka said with a giggle.

(Vanity is up! also Marina, don't be a dick! thats my job!)

"Or we could go to France," Kuro said, rubbing Nuka's head. "My half sister lives there."

((Goddamnit. She's saying nuh-kahhhhhh now for Nuka. XD))

"Oh that sounds nice to." Nuka said, kissing Kuro's neck.

(O^O I WILL INTERNET CUT YOU!! .... its a serious pet peeve of mine :D)

"Wherever you wanna go, I just wanna be with you," Kuro said, hugging Nuka tighter.

((Its a pet peeve of mine when people pronounce Daria's name dare-ee-uh when it's dar-ee-uh. Marina knows better than to pronounce that one wrong though because we have a friend named Daria who would literally cut her if she found out XD))

Nuka giggled and snuggled against Kuro.

"Maybe Russia." He said softly.

(As George Carlin said, "I don't have pet peeves I have major psycotic fucking hatereds!" X3)

"We could go there," Kuro said. "Daria's been begging me to go there for a while anyways."

((FUCKING MARINA JUST SAID any-a instead of ahn-ya D: And me and Daria just totally Russian pride high fived XD YOUR RUSSIA SUGGESTION GOT HER TO STOP COMPLAINING. YOU'RE MAGIC.))

"And I'd love to visit the hybrid facilaty there." Nuka said sitting up some, the idea exciting him.

(Yay! I've been working on the origins of hybrids and I have picked Russia as there origin contry :3)

"Hybrid facility?" Kuro asked.

((Dude. Daria's like, lost in transit right now, so THANK YOU SO MUCH. She was complaining for the past few hours Kuro's too shy and Nuka isn't shy enough and yeah XD NOW SHE'S HAPPY!))

"Yeah, scientists made the first hybrid ummm... like two hundred years ago, its a museum now." Nuka explained, smiling at Kuro.

(XD I don't know how that happened, I planned for Nuka to be super shy it just didn't happen X3)

Kuro nodded and kissed the top of Nuka's head.

((I tried explaining this to her but she wasn't havin' none of it! XD God she wants something to happen that will make Kuro mad at Nuka... SHE'S EVEN WORSE THAN ME.))

- - - Updated - - -

Kuro nodded and kissed the top of Nuka's head.

((I tried explaining this to her but she wasn't havin' none of it! XD God she wants something to happen that will make Kuro mad at Nuka... SHE'S EVEN WORSE THAN ME.))

Nuka nuzzled Kuro then shifted uncomfortly.

"Can you help me take this off?" Nuka asked, refering to the outfit he was still wearing.

(NO.)