Page 326 of 339 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3381
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory
    Yato India Halloween - Ghost Totoro

Re: An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Bryan wrapped an arm around Otso when the wolf scooted up against him, smiling at the other teasing him with his nickname. "Even now you want to be a little tease." Bryan mused with a soft laugh. Though he definitely liked how it sounded coming out of Otso's mouth and would definitely enjoy hearing it again and again from him. Turning his head he pressed a kiss to the top of Otso's before he let his eyes drift shut, "You're so cute." He mused.

"I don't know... the first hunt would probably be smarter if I did alone, just to get a feel for the place. We don't know if there are any other vampires or even werewolves here and I wouldn't want to overstep any boundaries." Kaine said as he was thinking about it. They had made their way back to their stuff at this point and Kaine was drying himself off before he was pulling his shirt back on and slipping back into his shoes. "Good point... we should probably clean up and drop our stuff off before heading down to the restaurant. At the rate we're going we will be spending most of our time in the shower." Kaine commented with a soft laugh.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory
    Sebastian Asami Rin - VIP Card for Blog VIP Card for Blog

“I can’t help it..” Otso purred, wrapping his arms around the others stomach. He got himself comfortable in the cook of the others arm, smiling softly when he felt his head being kissed. “You’re cuter..” He said sleepily as he closed his eyes. So perfect..everything was so perfect.

“You do have a point..” Tenmo said with a small nod, agreeing with that line of reasoning. “I can’t help we needed two showers in the first however long of being here” He let out a quiet laugh before being quick in the shower. He didn’t want to spend too long in there, placing a few kisses on the others neck

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

A soft chuckle was his response to being told that he was cuter, every time he called his little wolf cute Otso replied that he was cuter. Figuring that neither of them would ever end up agreeing to one thing or the other in the end, and that they would always find the other one cuter. It made him happy though, holding Otso to his side he pulled the blankets over them and let his eyes drift shut. The feeling of Otso in his arms and the added warmth of his body allowing him to fall asleep easily.

"If you keep kissing my neck like that we won't be able to behave ourselves tonight." Kaine said with a small smirk as they were in the shower washing up. He tried to make it quick but every time Tenmo kissed his neck he was finding himself less and less willing to get out of the shower, dress and head down to get some food. Instead he wanted to cling to the wolf and enjoy something far more fun. Doing his best to keep himself together he got out of the shower and dried off, being quick to dress and get his shoes back on. "Let's go!" He encouraged not wanting to get too distracted by his sexy husband.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Tenmo chuckled at the others comment about his neck kisses. “Okay okay, I’ll behave” He laughed, going back to focusing on showering. It didn’t take too long before he was out, getting dressed and dried up. “Yeah let’s go im starving!” He laughed as he took the others hand and made his way down to the restaurant. It was a short wait before they were in, being put on a priority list since this area was open to the Publix but hotel guests were let in first. “Smells amazing..” He said with a low hum

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"It really does." Kaine agreed, the restaurant really did smell amazing. Looking over the menu he noticed a lot of familiar dishes he could eat in town back home, but there was also a bunch of local dishes which were far more interesting to Kaine who was eager to try something new. "Conch... isn't that just a giant snail?" Kaine mused a bit thoughtfully as he glanced towards Tenmo with a curious look on his face. He personally had no interest in trying it, and normally when he thought conch normally he thought of just the shell, not the thing living inside of it. "I think I'll just end up getting Bahamian Stew Fish. It sound delicious." Kaine finally decided as he set the menu aside. "Anything catching your eye?" He questioned curiously, wondering what was speaking to Tenmo right now.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Tenmo looked over at Kaine and his menu curiously when he mentioned conch. “I do believe so although I only really know the shell. I think it’s some type of sea snail” He mused before looking back at his menu. “I might end up getting the Hot Patty, it’s some sort of meat filled bread..thing. I think it’s more of a street food but it sounds really good” He said with a smile as he set down the menu. “Should we get drinks too or take it easy with the drink s today?”

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

The look that crossed Kaine's face clearly stated that he clearly was no okay with the idea of eating a snail of any kind, sea or otherwise. It wasn't an appealing thought, even though he was sure other people liked it, which was clear since it was on the menu he had no interest in even trying it. Still he shrugged it off and listened as his husband told him what he wanted, saying it sounded really good. "It may be more of a street food normally, maybe they do something different that makes it more of a fine dinning option. You know how how tons of places can have the same thing on the menu while it's also quite different." He commented figuring that must be it. At the question of if they should get drinks too or take it easy with the drinks today. Considering it for a moment he didn't reply, but when he did it was with a small smirk, "Depends on how much self control you have after a drink or two." he mused.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

“Probably fancier meats or a better cut at the very least” Tenmo nodded as he settled on getting that for dinner. He gave Kaine a small look when he talked about his self control, chuckling softly to himself. “Babe, I think I have enough self control after one drink” He teased playfully before kissing his cheek. “I’ll probably get a Bahama Mama, looks alcoholic and fruity. Sounds like fun” He smiled as he waited for the waiter to come back to order

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"At least." He agreed with a nod before he was being told that his husband would have enough self control after one drink. A small amused look crossing his face, "Can't blame me for wanting to tease you a little. But I know you're right. You'll be fine after a drink." Kaine admitted with a smile. Even if he liked to tease Tenmo he knew his husband would be just fine after a drink. Looking over the drink menu himself he decided on a Yellow Bird, it was a cocktail and sounded good to him. After the waiter returned he ordered his food and the drink he wanted, after Tenmo had done the same the waiter had left them alone once more. Turning his gaze back to his husband, "So sexy, want to watch a movie after dinner? I'm sure we can find something interesting to watch. Once it's dark enough we could do a moonlit walk on the beach before heading to bed."

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

“Yellow Bird...? Never heard of that one” Tenmo said as he looked it over. “Want to try mine and I’ll try yours?” He asked, curious what the others drink tasted like. Either way, he ordered his food and drink, watching the waiter walk away before hearing Kaine speak up. “A romantic moonlit walk on the beach? Otso would be jealous” He teased before adding “I would love that..” with a small purr. A movie night and a walk along the beach..He met Kaine under the moon, Kaine kept him calm during the full moon, and now their second honeymoon would start with a walk under the moon. “I hope to see a lot of stars out tonight..” He spoke with a smile

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles