Page 337 of 339 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339 LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3381
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory
    Yato India Halloween - Ghost Totoro

Re: An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

"I have plenty of skills." Kaine replied with a smirk. Returning the passionate kiss, hands resting on Tenmo's chest as they were kissing. Humming in response to his next words of it being a neat little trick. Shifting back he pressed himself against his husband, a smirk appearing on his face as he ground his hips against his sexy wolf. "But there are some other things I'd like you enjoy." Kane purred.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory
    Sebastian Asami Rin - VIP Card for Blog VIP Card for Blog

Tenmo groaned into the others lips, loving the soft enveloping feeling of them. He hated when it ended, watching the other sit up and look down at him. He groaned quietly when he was grinned into, unable to help grinding back up into him. “Really now..? I’d like to see some of those things” He said with a purr

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"Oh? My sexy husband wants to know what my skills are?" Kaine purred as he continued to grind his hips against Tenmo, enjoying the feeling. Especially when the wolf would grind back up into him making him moan softly, for a few moments he just enjoy doing this. "We definitely have plenty of time of learning all about my skills." Kaine added as he was moving further down his husband's body. "But I think I would like to gain some more practice right now instead." He purred as he stopped when he was facing the other's erection. Running his tongue along the hard length with a pleased hum, after repeating the action a few times and his eyes locked with Tenmo's he took his husband's length into his mouth completely with another hum. This was a skill that he was definitely enjoyed 'practicing' though whether or not he actually needed the practice was questionable.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

This man would be the death of him with how much he drove him mad! Every sweet moan and grinding of his hips made him just want to turn him over and take him right then and there! “You really need practice..?” He asked with a playful grin, groaning when the other took him in his mouth. “No practice needed..but feel free to practice to keep up how good those lips are” Tenmo groaners, thrusting his hips upward

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Kaine purred around Tenmo when he was asked if he needed practice, having already taken his husband into his mouth before he had answered and not feeling like releasing him just to respond. Though he knew the wolf had a point, he did not need to practice, he had centuries of that, not to mention sometimes practiced on his food if Tenmo gave the okay. So he was skilled enough, but keeping up that skill was something he was determined to do, and Tenmo was soon voicing he could keep practicing to keep up how good his lips were. This made him smile slightly around the other's length keeping up his movements even as his husband's hips moved. After he was sure he had gotten him more aroused as well as slicked up his member since it definitely had become more of a messy and lewd action he released the other's hard length and sat up a smirk appearing. "I can't deny I don't need the practice. But I definitely enjoy it." Kaine replied.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Tenmo tried not to groan further when he purred on him answering his questions. It sent chills all over and he loved it, relishing in the moment. Every head bob or motion only turned him on further, letting out a quiet growl when Kaine had stopped. “I enjoy watching and feeling you practice too..” He said with a low purr, running his hands through the others hair. He reached around to give his butt a quick squeeze before going back o touching his front again.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"I'm sure it's quite enjoyable for both of us." Kaine purred as he leaned over to catch Tenmo's lips in a kiss as he felt the other reaching back and squeezing his ass. Humming happily as he felt his sexy wolf touching his front, he pressed his head into the hand that had run through his hair. Enjoying all the touch while also enjoying kissing Tenmo, his hands moving to run along the other's torso.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Tenmo hummed happily with every touch Kaine returned and gave him. He kept kissing him, only stopping when he had to come up for air. “I love you Kaine..” He said against the others neck, kissing down the soft flesh as he continued to squeeze his ass.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

After some more touching and kissing Kaine decided enough was enough and was moving back over Tenmo to position himself and get what he really wanted. Feeling as though they had fooled around enough, enjoyed touching each other's bodies and kissed quite a bit, that it was time for them to move on to what they both were clearly craving. Reaching back he positioned Tenmo's hard member at his entrance and was slowly lowering himself onto it. Moaning happily as it entered him, sinking further down until he had taken him completely, "Definitely worth the wait." Kaine purred. Feeling as though this was always worth whatever wait he had to experience.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

“Always worth the wait Kaine..” Tenmo said with a purr, even if the wait was torturous. He kissed down the others neck, holding tight onto the others hips. He loved every moment with Kaine, it felt good no matter how many times they did it together. “I love you so much..” He said in a lower purr as he started to move his hips

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles