~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes bright red as he covers his face, "it's so embarrassing if they figured out what we are doing but I bet Syugo's parents have a pretty general idea," he laughs a little. He gets off the bed while blushing and follows Kyrian to the bathroom to take a shower.

-----

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, "oh you mean the kitten I had with me when I walked the dogs? So you guys are planning to adopt more than one pet?"

------

Ryuji laughs a little and nods his head, "well the original plan was to have a dog, but Diyan really loves cats as well."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

"They might not even be back yet." he said smiling and looking at him then yawning as he looked at him and got into the shower and started to wash off his body. "I am glad that you are feeling better it makes me happy that I didn't hurt you at all." he said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan nodded. "That is if its up for adoption we would love to have it. I think it already has a place in Syugo's heart so thats why we want it." he said dmiling

~~~~~~~

Syugo blushed he didn't really open up to many things or people, but with cats he loved them so much. They weren't needy and did there own thing.

Cody tilts his head, "that would be strange because I can hear more than two people talking," he laughs a little. He goes into the shower as well, washing himself as he looks at Kyrian and blushes a little, slowly nodding his head, "I was... surprise that I opened up so much to you to a point that... we had sex when we first moved into a new house," he continues washing himself.

------

"Oh, not to mention since Syugo hasn't done enough interacting towards things besides books and to see his eyes sparkle when he saw the kitten... could be another reason why we want to get a cat too."

------

Cory looks at Diyan and Ryuji before slowly looking at Syugo, rubbing the back of his head, "I will check with my boss tomorrow and see what she thinks," he smiles a little.

"I didn't think that we would go all the way the first time I thought it would be a few times before we went all the way." he said looking at him then taking a deep breath, "I think it helped that you were on top that way it didn't feel like I was holding you down." he said kissing him.

~~~~~~~~~~

"That is true it was the first thing that made him open up." Diyan said smiling and finished prepping and then went to sit down while the food cooked. "Thank you Cory." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo looked at him then yawned and hugged cory

Cody looks at Kyrian and laughs a little, shrugging his shoulders, "well, I guess you did something right... to convince me so soon to have sex together," he blushes a little. He nods his head and blushes a little, "but... I hope next time your.. more in control," he kisses Kyrian.

------

Ryuji smiles, "and of course... seeing that has inspired us to get a cat as well. And we surely appreciate that," he nods his head.

------

"It's no problem," Cory smiles and then looks at Syugo, hugging him as well.

"I don't know how I did something right I know I was taking it slow for you." he said looking at him and then kissed his cheek as he helped Cody clean himself out as he was washing his body and was soon getting out of the shower and dried off it was great that they even set everything up for him it was good and he loved it.

Diyan smiled and blew a kissed as he kissed his cheek. "You are great you know that." he said pulling /Ryuji close. "I love you Syugo as well you are my son and I will do anything to help you" he said

~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo blushed and covered his face not sure what he should do next.

Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes a little as he slowly nods his head with a smile. He watches as Kyrian was helping clean him and smiles a little, washing himself as well as he leans up and kisses Kyrian's cheek.

-----

Ryuji smiles and laughs a little, "I know, I just want to keep everyone equally happy. I just hope Kyrian or Cody are not allergic to cats," he sighs a little.

-----

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, "it's so sweet your dad's want to keep you happy," he smiles. He looks at Ryuji and rubs his chin, "hm... well I known Cody a while and if it helps, he isn't allergic. Besides since I work at a pet store, everytime I went to our dorm room, I smelled like animals so... that confirms he isn't allergic," he laughs a little.

Kyrian smiled as he got out of the shower when he was done and started to dry off happy that he could be with Cody without him being scared.

~~~~~~~~~~

"We can ask when they get down here." Diyan said smilng

~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo nodded and looked at him wondering what he should do next. Then blushed when Cory said both of his dads wanted to make him happy he loved both of them and they loved him as well he was so happy about that."And I don't think Kyrian is as well because he is around you as well."

Cody gets out of the shower as well and grabs a towel as well, starting to dry himself off and blushes as he stood there slightly frozen when he forgot to clean the cum out of him, "I... can still feel it inside me."

-----

Ryuji nods his head smiling.

-----

Cory rubs his chin and then nods his head, "yeah that's true. So I guess both Kyrian and Cody don't mind animals, but you can still confirm it if you want," he laughs a little.

"Well get back in there and clean yourself out I can help if you like." he said smiling and kissed his cheek.

~~~~

Diyan smiled and looked at them

!~~~~

"Thanks good that makes me happy." Syugo said

Cody blinks a couple of times and laughs a little, "d-do I really have to," he pouts a little and slightly blushes when getting his cheek kissed.

-----

Ryuji smiles and then goes on his laptop, working on a email for work.

----

Cory laughs a little, "you must really want a pet huh? I mean... why else would you move here? Isn't moving the whole point in getting a pet in the first place," he smiles.

"I guess you can walk around with my cum still inside you. I mean its up to you I don't really care I think I am good at what I do and I would love to do it." he said smiling. "I love part of me being in you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled as he cooked and looked at him then sighed looking at him.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I do want a pet and I love pets. I love animals." he said smiling

Cody looks at Kyrian while he blushes bright red as he continues drying himself off. He perks his head up and nudges Kyrian slightly, "your so naughty," he blushes while slightly pouting and laughs a little.

-----

Ryuji rubs his chin as he closes his laptop when he was done and lets out a soft yawn.

----

Cory smiles a little and nods his head, "you must have wanted a pet for a while huh. It must have been hard being in a place that doesn't allow pets and wanting a pet," he rubs his neck.

Kyrian smiled and kissed Cody's cheek kyrian looked cost in the eyes. "It's up to you so key me know.

..~~~~~~

Diyan smiled and closed his eyes as he took sdeep breath

~~~~~~

"Yes I am wanted pets of isn't that was little."

Cody blushes and slowly nods his head, "I-I will be fine I suppose," he smiles a little.

----

Ryuji looks at Cory, "hey... Cory, does the pet store you have a website," he smiles as he reopens his laptop.

----

Cory smiles as he looks at Syugo, slowly looking over at Ryuji and nods his head, "yeah of course. Got to have more than one way to get the pets adopted," he laughs a little.

---

Ryuji leans back, "can you... type it in for me?"

-----

Cory tilts his head and nods his head, walking over to Ryuji and leans over the table, typing in the website to the pet store.

"So you want to leave it inside of you?" he said smiling and kissed his cheek pulling him close.

~~~~~~~

"Let me know when you have it up I would love to look at all the pets they have there." Diyan said smiling and the flipped what he was cooking.

~~~~~~~

Syugo blushed and looked away not sure what to do next.

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head slowly while he blushes a little, holding onto Kyrian, "it's... so warm inside me," he smiles.

------

Ryuji smiles and nods his haad as he looks at Cory, slowly looking at Syugo, "you sure got yourself quite the looker."

----

Cory looks at Ryuji and laughs a little, "eh.. thanks," he rubs the back of his head as he brought up the page for the pet store's website.

"As I said I can clean it out of you, but part of me things you like it inside you it will remind you of how much I care for you." he said smiling.

~~~~~~~

Syugo's face went pure red and he was trying to hid behind Cory now.

~~~~~

"Damn I have never see him this cute. Hey do the two of you want to go get Kyrian and Cody the food will be ready soon." Diyan said

Cody blinks a couple of times and blushes bright red, biting his bottom lip, "well.. this is the first time I actually felt pleasure from ... having sex," he lowers his head as he twiddles his thumbs.

-----

Cory looks over at Syugo and smiles a little as he rubs Syugo's head.

----

Ryuji laughs a little, "I don't think I ever seen this side of Syugo... and he is my son," he looks at the webpage and smiles a little, "such cute pets to choose from. It... will be hard to since they are all so cute," he laughs a little.

---

Cory looks at Diyan and then Syugo, slowly nods his head, "alright I suppose we can."

Kyrian smiled and kissed him. "I am glad you liked it. We will have to clean it out later tonight alright." he said looking at him then kissed him.

~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled and looked at him then shook his head not sure what to do."I know he has never acted like this before and its nice. Please and thanks you." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~

Syugo got really red not sure what to do next

Cody smiles a little and kisses Kyrian but then blushes bright red, nodding his head, "alright," he shifts his hips a little as he felt himself twitch and shivers, "I got... a very strange sensation," he looks at Kyrian.

-----

Ryuji laughs a little and nods his head as he looks at Diyan, "do you want to look at the possible pets for us to get while waiting for Syugo and Cory to get Kyrian and Cody?"

----

Cory smiles and looks at Syugo, holding his hand and then goes to try to find Cody and Kyrian.

"Ahh what kind of sensation?" he asked looking at him then kissed his cheek wondering what all he was feeling.

~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled and nodded as he walked over to Ruiji and started to look at the pictures.

~~~~~~

Syugo followedx Cory wondering where they were and he had no idea really where they were."

Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes, ".... a strange twitching and ... my body feels slightly heated," he rubs the back of his head.

------

Ryuji looks at Diyan and smiles a little while looking at the pictures.

-----

Cory heads up the stairs and listens carefully, could hear Cody and Kyrian talking so he heads towards the room they were in, "ah there you two are. Dinner is ready."

"Ahh I am guessing your body want more of me filling you." he said looking at him then kissed his cheek as he looked at the door and heard a knock on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They are all are so cute I am not sure who I want to have." he said smiling

~~~~~~~

Syugo looked at him and sighed not sure what to do he held on to Cory

Cody blinks a couple of times as he blushes bright red and nudges Kyrian with a smile, "gees... you sure got a lot bolder after we had sex," he laughs a little and then looks at the door, seeing Syugo and Cory as the door was open.

-----

Ryuji laughs a little as he looks on the website, "well I hope we can get that kitten. Syugo really seemed to like her," he smiles.

-----

Cory looks at Syugo and smiles as he looks at both Kyrian and Cody, "well let's go get some food," he opens the door widely for Cody and Kyrian, laughing a little as he looks at Syugo, "I wonder how much Diyan and Ryuji are going to fill up Cody. They really seem determined to get some more meat on Cody's bones," he heads down to the dining room.