~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

"Its not normal well at least not for me." he said looking at Cory and then hit him lightly. "Your doing this to me making me a softy what am I going to do if you leave me huh?" he asked looking at him.

~~~~~~

Kyrian smiled and was just enjoying the feel of cody being with him and closed his eyes. "Thank you cody." he whispered as he kissed his head

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, shaking his head, "I am ... not planning on leaving you, you goofball," he pokes Syugo's nose with a smile.

-----

Cody holds onto Kyrian and smiles a little, shaking his head, "n-no I should be thanking you. I mean...if it wasn't for you, I would still be pretty distant of others, other than Cory," he lowers his head while blushing.

"So do you plan on being with me for the long run like getting married?" Syugo looked at him and turned his head not understanding what Cory meant. "If not you will leave someday." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't ever want to loose you Cody I don't know what I would do if my parents bought you off. I finally found a group of people I can be myself around and I really like it." he said kissing him. "Be with me for ever." he whispered

Cory looks at Syugo and blinks, slightly blushing, "wait... are you saying.. you want to get married to me?" He looks at Syugo and sighs, shaking his head, "you have little doubt it me," he pokes Syugo's forehead.

----

Cody blushes as he looks up at Kyrian, slowly shakes his head, "...you don't need to worry about that. Your parents will never be able to convince me, even with a large sum of money," he pouts a little and kisses Kyrian. Cody blushes brightly and nods his head as he holds onto Kyrian.

"I am saying that unless that is the out come then you will end up braking my heart." he said looking at him. "I just don't know what to say what I am saying." he said sighing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know I wouldn't mind being with you for the rest of my life you know." he said smiling and kissed him then stood up and hugged him not sure what else to do.

Cory looks at Syugo and sighs a little, shaking his head, "why do you feel like I am going to leave and break your heart? Do you... want me to prove it to you or something," he crosses his arms.

-----

Cody blinks and looks at Kyrian while blushing, "is that... really what you want," he tilts his head as he continues blushing and kisses Kyrian, hugging him.

"Ok so here is how it goes. Unless we get married in the future you are going to brake my heart. You are the first person to brake my shell tell me now if you don't want to be with me so I won't get hurt." he whispered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"As of right now yes that is what I want if you meet my parents and still feel the same way I will put a ring on your figure when the time is right." he said

Cory looks at Syugo and smiles a little, "are you just this so I will marry you." He leans down to Syugo so he can press his forehead on Syugo's forehead.

-------

Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes a little. He slowly nods his head, "well... then I guess I will wind up getting a finger placed on my finger since I am not going to listen to your parents," he pouts a little.

"I don't know what you mean?" he said looking at him then took a deep breath and sighed not sure what to do next. "Your marry me as to not break my heart?" he asked looking at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your silly I am not going to place a finger on your finger I am going to put a ring on it silly." he said rubbing his head. "You are something else you know that. I will put a ring on it after you meet them which might be soon."

Cory looks at Syugo and smiles, "I didn't know... you would be into getting married to me," he kisses Syugo's cheek and slowly moves to Syugo's cheek, kissing Syugo's lips.

-----

Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes a little, biting his bottom lip and slowly nods his head, rubbing the back of his head. "Wait.... your going to so soon," he perks his head up as he looks at Kyrian.

"I don't care if I do or not, I just know that if it doesn't end like that then you will break my heart." he whispered trying to explain it to him, but not sure if it was working or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you not want me to?" he asked kissing him. "When I know you won't run from my parents I know that you are the one and that I want you for who you are."

Cory sighs and shakes his head, "why are you so worried about it right now..? I know we are both new to this but you don't have to worry so much gees," he pokes Syugo's forehead.

----

Cody blushes and kisses Kyrian. He then looks at Kyrian and slowly nods his head as he rests his head on Kyrian's chest with a smile, "I... am glad I make you so happy," he holds onto Kyrian.

"I don't know maybe because I don't know how I will live if you do this to me and leave me." he whispered and bit his lip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You make me more happy then I have ever been in years and I want to keep you safe and out of harms way as much as I can." he said smiling

Cory sighs and shakes his head as he kisses Syugo's cheek, ".... I wouldn't do something like that to you... learn to trust me gees," he pokes Syugo's nose.

----

Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes a little as he nods his head, smiling as he holds onto Kyrian, "I... am glad we met each other," he smiles.

"Its just hard with these new emotions and all I am just not use to it you know." he said holding his head and sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am glad that I met you too and I want to see you every day in my life." he said smiling and pulled him closer than before. "Thank you so much for being with me."

"But who's to say these new emotion are bad? Don't you like feeling this way," Cory looks at Syugo and rubs his head.

-----

Cody blushes a little as he looks at Kyrian, tilting his head, "... really?" He blinks a little as he was pulled closer to Kyrian, holding him and smiles, "I should say the same thing.. I didn't know I was ready for this kind of thing," he ress his head on Kyrian's chest.

"I can't help it everything is coming over me at once and I don't know how to deal with it and I'm trying." he said tearing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well I am taking it slow with you. I don't want you to feel scared when our bodies become one." he said smiling at him in the eyes and kissed his cheek as he took his hand. "Well I guess we should go day and I need to say I'm sorry to both of them."

Cory blinks and sighs as he holds onto Syugo, "then ... if marrying you is all it takes to show my love towards you, I don't mind. Just keep in mind I am not... the wealthiest person," he laughs a little, knowing wedding rings were pretty expensive.

------------

Cody blinks and looks at Kyrian, "a...are you talking about having sex," he tilts his head while he blushes. He tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "I am sure they would understand more if they knew... your parents as well as you do," he sighs rubbing his head.

He looked at his phone as it went off. "My parents are outside." he said looking at him then shook his head. "I don't care about money I just like you for you." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes I am talking about having sex I don't want to ever push or force you." he said and kissed "Alright lets go down." he said as he started to walk downstairs

Cory looks at Syugo and nods his head with a smile, "well... at least Cody and Kyrian will be able to meet them. Are you still worried," he looks at Syugo.

----

Cody blushes and looks at Kyrian as he lowers his head, slowly nods, "well... I am glad your so gentle with me," he smiles a little as he follows Kyrian downstairs.

"Yeah I am a little they should be at the door any second and I don't know how to deal with them meeting." he said blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyrian looked at them. "Hey I am sorry about that I couldn't help it I guess I just needed to freak. Bright side I think I found my room that I want when we get this place. So its up to your parents if they want to stay here with us." he said

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, "there is no need to worry about it," he rubs Syugo's head with a smile, kissing Syugo's forehead.

-----

Cody looks at Kyrian and smiles a little as he looks at Syugo, "so do you think your parents will like to live here too?"

------

"I understand Kyrian.. so there is no harm done," Cory smiles a little and looks at Cody, "well we are going to find out very soon," Cory laughs a little.

Diyan got out of the car and walked to the front door and knocked on the looking at his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo nodded and bit his lip and nodded. "Its fine." he said looking at them. "My parents are out side the door right now."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyrian nodded and smiling. "Thank you for everything." he said wondering what else to do now.

Ryuji follows Diyan out of the car and follows him to the front door.

---

Cory looks at Syugo and smiles a little, "everything will be okay," he rubs Syugo's head.

---

Cody tilts his head to the side and smiles, "well I can't wait to meet your parents Syugo."

---

Cory walks over to the door and opens it.

"Hey so I had Ryuji leave work a little early today, but he really did love the pictures and wanted to take a look is it ok if we come in?" Diyan asked.

~~~~~~~~~

"I bet they are really nice." Kyrian said smiling. "At least I hope they are." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo blushed as Cory opened the door wondering what they would think after they saw his parents