Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

Re: ~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

"I don't know what I should do....I don't like humans.........and I don't like the thought of waiting on them.....besides that we might get attacked again and I don't know if my body can stand another attack...at least like that one....I wish there was a job where we can hunt down people or monsters....I also don't want to be away from you." he said

Ultimate Yaoi Expert FriskyKittyKat69's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    FriskyKittyKat69 Inventory
    Hyakuya Mikaela Hyakuya Yuuichirou Yukiya Ayase Nai Muhinyi

"I think they are looking for someone to wait on people and someone to help with making food. If you get the making food job, then you don't have to wait on people." Yu looks at Mika, "well it's a different part of town, so the vampires might not find us." He tilts his head and laughs a little, "I don't think... people in this time need to worry about jobs like that," he rubs the back of his head.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"Yu I don't know if I can do that or not I've never made human food before... I mean I have but not in large quantities... I'm also a very jealous vampire... I didn't want to let you know but when I the arcade it was because I wanted to kill that human who's talking to you..." Mika explained and bit his lip.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yu shakes his head, "you won't be the only one cooking Mika. There is going to be someone else helping out cooking the food." He tilts a little and then blinks a little, "you... wanted to kill that girl? Oh Mika... you should know by now I only belong to you by now," he pouts while blushing.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"I know all of that....but when she started flirting with you and don't give me that she wasn't she was.... I couldn't control my vampire anger. I had to leave so I wouldn't kill her because I know you like humans. Me I don't care for them or vampires.... Humans in this area are too clumsy... I don't know if I can work in the kitchen if they cut themselves...."Mika said sighing knowing that by the sound of it his lover had already made up his mind.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yu tilts his head and looks at Mika, "she... was flirting with me? I didn't even notice," he laughs a little. He sighs a little and shakes his head, "well depending how long they worked in the cooking feed, they are probably too skilled to cut themselves ... plus, I have an idea that might help you," he smiles a little.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"oh yeah you do what's the idea then..... Just so you know I don't know how good I am cooking human food.... They only human food that I know how to cook is curry...." He said looking at Yu and taking a deep breath. "Somehow I feel like you're going to talk me into this no matter what I say."

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yu smiles a little, "well... since you had vials of blood from your master... I was thinking I should do something like that." He tilts his head, "well I am sure the other workers will help you." Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, "well..I just want to help Aoi, I know he said he can take care of money issues, but I just want to help him since he helped us quite a bit."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"I guess we can...." Mika said trailing off wondering what to do next. He knew no matter what Yu was going to do when he gets like this there is no stopping him no matter what he said. We could also knew that he didn't want to do this he didn't want to be with humans the only human he tolerated was Aoi, but Mika didn't want to be left alone not again. Mika turned on his side looking away from his lover. At this point he didn't even care he was going to do what he wanted whether or not he said yes or no. "You're going to do whatever you want anyway regardless of what I say or what I want." He whispered

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little, crossing his arms a little since it didn't sounds like Mika wanted to help out to help with money for Aoi. He watches Mika face away from him and lowers his head, "...how do you think I feel about humans? I don't... like them either. Aoi is pretty much the only human that grew on me," Yu lowers his head as he then walks out of the room while looking at the pamphlet.

Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles