Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Name: Blaise

Looks: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Blaise walked through his house. "Damn I am so bored. I wonder if anything will happen today, I alright tortured the pour souls who sold there souls to do evil in the world. Blaise walked back to his room and laid on the bed. "There is nothing to do now a days I wish I had some new toys." he said smiling

Ultimate Yaoi Expert FriskyKittyKat69's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    FriskyKittyKat69 Inventory
    Hyakuya Mikaela Hyakuya Yuuichirou Yukiya Ayase Nai Muhinyi

Re: ~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Name: Kai Yamaguchi
    Looks:

Being the only one in the magic institute he goes to, Kai was determined to finally get his familiar. Everyone in the school he went to had familiars of all sizes. He didn't understand why he was the only one without one since he has done so much studying night and day trying to get one, even doing result on why it was taking so long. Tapping his pencil on his table as he reread the words and nods his head slowly, "this should work this time... hopefully," he grumbles softly as he stands up. Kai reads the spell and then closes his eyes, chanting the spell that he memorized, tightens his fists, hoping it will work this time.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Blaise yawned from his boredom when there was a glowing light under his feel. "What the hell?" He said as he started to get teleported. "Well guess here goes nothing." he said following to where he was teleported too. "So whats do you need? What are you willing to give to me to make what ever come true, Just saying If I don't like it I will kill and eat you." he said looking at the kid couldn't be more than a teenager, but who knew with how people looked now a days.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Kai kept his eyes closed as he was chanting with his head lowered, hoping this would help him finally get his familiar. He perks his head up while his eyes were still closed, hearing a voice but then listens to the words. Kai opens his eyes and looks at the other man, tilting his head, "your... my familiar? I don't see alot of human familiars."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"I am no familiar, but we can make a deal and I can act like one. I want my fee will or I can just drag you back to hell with me. Up to you to decide. What's your name human." he said as he rubbed his head trying to figure out how this happened he looked down at the circle it was a familiar circle so why was he summoned. Stepping out of the circle he pinned the boy against the wall. "You look like a normal human so why were you able to summon me?" he said and started to think about it.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Kai lowers his head a bit and rubs the back of his head when he realize the being in front of him wasn't his familiar but then perks his head up a bit, tilting his head and then blinks a couple of times, "h...hell?" ~Oh great... what have I gotten myself into,~ Kai thought nervously. He looks at the one in front of him, "uh.. Kai Yamaguchi." Kai looked as the male looked at the circle and tilts his head a bit but then watches him step out of the circle, widening his eyes a bit when he found himself pinned against the wall. Kai looks at him and shrugs his shoulders, "I-I... don't know I was just trying to get my familiar," he pouts a little.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"My name is Blaise and what deal would you like to make?" He asked smiling. "You could sell your soul to me, Become my lover, Become my bride, or partner. Let me know what you want to do. If you want to try to make your own deal out of this." He said smiling. "You are a lucky and rare human so I will let you pick what do you want in exchange I will pretend to be your free will familiar." he said smiling

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Kai looks at Blaise and tilts his head. He blinks a couple of times as he listens to all the deal options he had to make. Kai rubs the back of his head and sighs a bit, "u-uh, I don't really.. want to sell my soul," he shakes his head slowly. He blushes for a few minutes, "i-it sounds.. like you..," he rubs the back of his head, ".. want to really become a pair since you mentioned lover, bride and partner." Kai shakes his head, "as long as I don't have to sell my soul, I don't really mind the choices."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"Alright then how about all the above." he said smiling. "You know you are really cute. I hope you can put of a fight, because you look like you can't find your way out of a wet paper bag." He said smiling "The deal is done you will be my lover, Wife and my Partner," He said smiling and kissed the young boy to seal the deal.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Kai tilts his head and bites his bottom lip, "you really.. think I am cute?" He blinks a couple of times and pouts with a grumble, crossing his arms, "why would I need to fight," he narrows his eyes a bit as he looks to the side. Kai blinks a couple of times as he felt as Blaise was kissing him.

Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles