• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• mecayoyen

• BobCrazy

• Belita

Why they all say thanks for hardwork??? ...Nd yhey all happy,can anyone hepl i dont how to use this ots feeling crazy coz im new herehehehhe ... And yaoi fans nehehe lets be friends??? ,Nyone here??

Thank you Key and all those who made it possible to get the site up again it means a lot to me being to be able to communicate with all of my friends on here. Thank you again

i've just joined this forum and seeing that you guys are all very supportive and hard working to keep this site alive makes me feel so happy that i joined the right group! :)

th_kuroshitsuji_msn_adventures_by_madeleine_elizabeth-d31mvdt.gif

Oh so thats what happened. I had a major freakout when I couldn't access thinking it was gone forever lol (Several of my fave sites for dramas and BL have shutdown the last few weeks with no warning)

Thanks for your handwork!

(PS, I misread the "do not post in thread unless its a link" and replied in a few. Very sorry, my eyes tend to skip words when I'm tired and sick. I'm trying to remember which ones so I can delete them.)

I cannot login at all from my computer or any computer... for some reason i have access on my phone though...

Yesterday it seems like i all of a sudden missed some of my likes and posts. like the numbers were less and i know i had more than that.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yesterday I've deleted the Watch Online section on the forum as there is a new media library and they basically had the same function. All posts made in that section were deleted. That's the only explanation why you lost posts and likes. However, the credits received for those posts weren't lost.

• 3 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you for offering your help, it's really appreciated (:

We have replaced the drives and set a RAID 1 with notifications so that we are announced when a disk fails. So far so good, hopefully no problems will occur because last time it was a real nightmare.