• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• mecayoyen

• BobCrazy

• Belita

:o I didn't know about all those problems you had, to keep alive the forum! I remember that I tried to enter the forum, but thought that I couldn't do so because I was mistaking the name or the URL and when I decided to try again everything worked fine -.- well, thank you very much for fixing everything and for your hard work!

Oh gosh, I miss YO like crazy and I didn't know something like this happened. D8

OTL. Thank you so much for your hard work, Key-san. >_

I wish I can donate but PHP pesos ain't enough and I don't have moneh. ;U;

Feeling guilttty. @_@ ANYWAY. Thank you very very much for your hard work and for the mods as well! :3

CHEERS FOR YO! *A*

my-gosh ....

guys thanks for getting this all back up ...

this next bit of time will be stressful ..but hang in there...better times ahead !!!

*big hug*

Thanks for working hard on this problem, Key. I guess I had luck. I signed up 5 days before the 21. April. So my account wasn't deleted. ^.^

Is there anything that we members can do or anything we should avoid?

Thank you very much for your hard work! Though, I'm still a new one here, I'm already liking this forum very much! Keep up the good work and be strong!

Thank you for all the hard work! I was one of those hit :( but, that didn't stop me from registering again .. kudos to the people who are working hard to maintain this forum :6onion72:

so much thanks for your 'really' hardwork Key ...

I've been waiting for this time to come, opening YO and interact with members rabbit4

and of course I hope that this 'maybe-hacking-thing' don't interfere on or land anymore :Red_fox4:

hi, i am pretty new to this but i love yaoi i am number one fan of erotic display, nice to meet people that share the same intrest:)