Some problems

Key

So this is what happened to YO. I was worried! I'm happy it is back!

Fighto! I will help you too! Will donate later today!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• mecayoyen

• BobCrazy

• Belita

so this the problem, I hope YO will be right soon,

thanks for the hard work key-san and all staff,

good luck :_red_fox 3

I'm still new here but i'am really thankful to you key-kun , thank you for your hardwork and ganbatte !

foxy3

thank you for bringing YO back :D

I have a bit of a problem though because I can't seem to find an RP thread I opened on the roleplay section it's called Misunderstood ( Freakyfeline x KiraMidnight) and when I looked into my catalouge I found that the post I updated it's not there either. I'd appreciate if you could help guys :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

As I said, all posts made after 21st April were lost. In fact the posts made from 21st to 27th April were lost. We tried our best to save them , but we couldn't, all newer backups returned just errors after the drives and motherboard died. I'm really sorry about that, but you will have to open it again.

Thank you so much for all your hard work, once more

! :)

Even though i realized and somewhat followed the situation thry FB i truly believe these were some harsh, impossible days on you.

Thank you so much for everything you did and will keep on doing to keep "our" home alive!

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ! ɪ ᴡᴀs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴡʜʏ ɪ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴄᴇss ʏᴏ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴋᴇʏ-sᴀᴍᴀ

- right on darlin' - glad you can rest the brain, probably felt close to overload, at times, yes? Got a couple jobs comin' through this month so I should be able to throw some $$ your way soon. Keep up the good work - hugs :)

Thanks Key and everyone else for all your hard work! It would be a huge shame if the site didn't do well any more and I would totally miss you all! (like how the EvilEmpire.net went down and that was yaoi site too which also shared asian dramas) I wish I could contribute to the site in some way but I am currently unemployed and have no money, I am totally broke :( Anyways I'm glad the site is up and running again so thanks again! :)

*smiles and looks around happy* I'm rl glad that YO bringing back. The last week the forum had some troubles so my first thought is for Key and all YO's staff that worked so hard to solve all those stuff. ^_* *thumbs up* Thank you so much, I rl missed this wonderful place :D

Its fine! Its time to post!!!! :D

Im happy YO is back.. Thanks

*hugs u* :D

thank you so much key-san and everyone, for your hard effort

i really was shocked when i cant open YO, but then about a couple hours ago i could open YO, soooooo glad

so stressfull without all of you guys

...i'm new here so plz take care of me and hope i can be of some use here

*bows*its a pleasure to meet u all

Thanks for the hard work, please take a nice long rest, for your mental & physical health, wishing you the best^_^