Some problems

Key

was waiting for hours too.. *panicked a lot.. admin and sever team been working so hard.. thanks for all the hard work minna! you should all get some good rest.. it has been so troublesome these past days for you..

• Like 3

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• mecayoyen

• BobCrazy

• Belita

Key... I forgot the tell you...

It might be from picture upload...

When I do picutre upload at group this is what I get sometime...

Error_group-picture-upload.jpg

This doesn't come up all the time so I forgot to tell you...

Any way... this might be one place you might look for...

• Like 2

hmmm in the private messages there a lot of database errors, I would gradually refresh the page to send it. And sometimes some thread too, hmmmm.

• Like 2

Guys I'm afraid is a hack attack that attacked both YO and Niho. :leaf16:

Nihonomaru was also attaked this days! Look here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

If this is considered as spam please delete it! I just wanted to help! rabbit0

• Like 5

• 7 months later...

Due to an update, some features of the site have currently been turned off.

Areas of restriction:

Videos

Arcade

Thanks Function

Mentions on profile page

Shop

I will reactivate these areas of the site once the updates are completed. Also, some errors might occur during tests.

I will post here again once the update has been completed.

The works are done, all the functions are turned on again.

The thank you function has been replaced to a Like function, which can be seen both in threads and on profiles. For now we are still testing the Like function.

If you face problems when accessing your profile or different threads, clear your browser's cookies.

If you don't know how to clear cookies, please refer to this post:

Hi key-san. There's something wrong with my profile! >.

I did not even change my user name and I even join the POTM!. Please help. Sorry for the bother!!

P.S. Sorry if this is not the right thread for this

Here's the printscreen

Untitled-1_zps361e6108.png?t=1366436614

I've become newbie again... but when I post to forums it's normal!

I can't even customize my profile :_red_fox 18

No, you didn't become a newbie again (: If you look in the print screen, you can see the profile you posted is not yours, but another member's, named aria.

It was a redirect issue because the new system wasn't recognizing the special character () in your username. It's been fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my goodness!! Finally, thanks GOD!! :D

Finally I can access this forum, I tried to login in here since 3days ago but I can't in at all, but now thanks to you Key!! Finally this forum can active again!! :D

Thank you so much, Key...for all of your effort to maintain this forum! How gratefull all the members in here to have a great admin like you... :D

Once again thanks to your hard work Key! ^^

So, we are finally back. It has been a terrible week. I'll post here what happened for those who don't use or didn't know our FB or Twitter.

In the beginning of April we have reduced the server's resources as we had it very hard covering the server cost each month (with this occasion I want to thank all those who donated and helped us keep the forum alive).

Unfortunately the forum needs more resources and it ended up killing the hard drives and motherboard of the server due to the constant massive overload.

We have replaced the drives, the motherboard, the processor and we did our best to save all data, but it wasn't possible and we had to go to an older database because the latest backups were full of errors. So, members who registered after 21st April lost their accounts and will have to register again.

The rest of the members will have to reupload their avatars, profile pics in case they aren't showing up.

There are still a few small things that need to be fixed.

Even though we tried avoiding it, we had to increase a bit the server resources again as we were afraid the new drives will get killed as well.

Thanks everyone for your continuous support, we really couldn't keep YO alive without it.

Thanks Key for your hardwork :)

This week must be really stressful for you, but I hope everything still under control & hope can fixed soon. :)

I really wish this problem not stress you out so much Key, I wish you always healthy! :)

Once again thank you our YO's superman to keep this forum always alive.... :D

First of all, thank you so much for the incredible amount of effect you put to get YO back. I knew that this was very stressful moment for you. But, Sampai, you make all of us happy now. Once again, Thank you so much. And, please take a good rest. ^_^

thank you for be back! this forum is really troublesome, ne?! but without it what we would do? XD So thank you for your work and effort!

Thank you Key for the effort to bring YO back! This week was really boring without my friends from YO! I'm really happy to see it back! :D

Oh my it must have been really hard on you, *hugs* please stay strong

-sama !!

I want to thankyou thankyou thankyou for your hard work to get YO back, this forum is like a second home to me and i'm so happy to be back c: