Viperscreed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

• Jade Li

Tamuya hugged back and said" your are very velcomme Rory, i just cant let Candy be dead When she has you as her littebrother"

Tamuya so on Rory and said" im very happy at you be so happy When i Get your sister back, do you whant to know whis medisin that whas?" he asked

Tomuya answert back" that whas my mothers Bring back to life medisin, a special medisin so can bring dead people back to life, you see when my mother whas young she whas interessert in Science and whas very good to make potions, When she got older she whas still interessert in science and continue make potions, before she stopet make potions she make a spesiel medisin and this are the medisin"

Tomuya smiled and said" you know i shull used it to bring my sister back but my sister didnt whant me to use it for to bring het back, she tell me at i shull use it for something other thing and now im happy at i didnt use it that day, had i use it that day couldnt i bring your sister back and that whould be very sad plus it whas hard for to me see you crying like that"

(sorry Viperscreed for to change the plot and use litt of Science in it but i have idea for a perfekt ending)

Tomuya smiled and bluched When Rory kissed him and said" do you what to go to my room and do something fund together?" he asked

(Viperscreed do you whant to hear my perfekt ending?)