Temper(private)

Viperscreed

There was a loud banging at the door and Candy hurriedly went to answer it, thinking it was an emergency but three large men came in. Candy screamed as she plucked from the ground and thrown over one of the brute's shoulder.

Rory growled loudly and charged the invaders only to have a cloth put his mouth and nose that quickly put him to sleep. Elsa had followed Rory and received the same treatment.

(A few hours later)

Rory awoke in bindings, Candy sat to one side of him tied up as welland Elsa was muzzled and tied to the chair Rory was sitting in.

A man sat in a chair before them a cruel smirk on his face.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

• Jade Li

The have got four Days and today shull Tomuya Finnaly home and he arrived home and tok a taxi home and When the taxi come fram to his home, he payed and walked out Of the taxi and walked torwards his house and so his door opendt and run torwards in and called Rory and Candy but didnt Get a answer, When he hear his phone ringte and tok the phone and after he whas finish Whit his phone call, he walked out Of the house and start searching for Rory and Candy

After a few more hours Candy, Rory and Elsa were released with a mission. They started back home all very tired and stressed.

Tomuya so Rory,Candy and Elsa and walked torwards them and said" Rory,Candy and Elsa, i have be so worried about there, i have missed there so much, where have there been?" he asked

"We were at the market." Candy said.

Elsa ran up and jumped up at Tamuya excitedly, she came up just above his knee now.

Tomuya tok opp Elsa and hugged her and so on both Rory,Candy and said" do you think i belive that, so there whas on the market all day, tell me who there whas?" he asked

"It was just us and everyone else who went to the market today." Rory said.

"We lost track of time." Candy said.

Elsa was still jumping around happily.

Tomuya sigh and said" fine i belive there, lets go home and have good dinner togther again, i really missed to eat dinner Whit there again". He said start to walk back home

Tomuya so on both and said" i know where there whas, there whas not in the market, there whas to Yakuza group, what did you two doing there?" he asked

Tomuya be shocked When he hear that and said" so are there going to kill me? Im not moving so there can kill me anytime, there whant"

Tomuya walked torwards them and said" its going to be okey, so dont be afrid, im here for there, and im going to proteckt there"