Viperscreed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

• Jade Li

Tomuya sat at the table and so on Rory and said" sorry about that, you see it whas my mother song, my mother loved to sing, she sometimes sang When she whas making dinner and she sang When i didnt Get to sleep. I loved to hear my mother singe"

Tomuya smiled and said" thank you very much Rory, yes is very lovely song, and is my favorite song, did your mother singe?" he asked

Tomuya hear the phone ringe and rais himself up and walked to the phone, he tok the phone and start talking, some minuts later he whas finish on the phone and walked back to the kitchen and sat himself down again and so on Rory and said" Rory i have good news, i have fund the Girl Candy"

Tomuya smiled and said" yes is true, When we are finish to eat, we are going to meet one Of my coworker outside Of shop market"

Tomuya walked out Of the door and locked the door and start walking to the shop market where they shull meet Candy and his coworker

Tomuya so on his coworker and the coworker leave and Tomuya so on Candy and said" Nice to meet you Candy, my name is Tomuya and you is going to live Whit me and Rory your brother, is thats alright Whit you?" he asked

"Yes, yes of course!" Candy replied to Tamuya, crying. Rory wiped at his eyes, trying not to cry infront of his sister.

Tomuya walked torwards Candy and hugged her and said" its alright now Candy, im going to take care om there from now on, so you dont need to be afrid anymore"

Tomuya still hugged Candy and stryke her hair and stopet hugged Candy and so on her and said" are you ready to go home now?" he asked

Tomuya smiled and said" go then, lets home then" he said start walking back home Whit Rory and Candy beside Of him