Say whatever you want VIII

SailorRishi

Today was a good day I might have made a new online freind and I found a new site to look at nude boys. hehe. way cool.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• SailorRishi

• 鼠ドル

• nicicia

how come girls can enter the mens bathroom XD to cut line but guys cant enter the girls without getting hit Q...Q

XD just now this lady walked in behind me saying hi how are ya XD im like D:::::::

in my head ( how i am ? very done ) walked out lol XDDD

how come girls can enter the mens bathroom XD to cut line but guys cant enter the girls without getting hit

You can't hit us with other guys around and we are just so much awesomer ;3. P.S: What you saw that day might of been a dude in drag.. They can be very confusing and from a glance you'd never guess.

I have another question to males then.. How come you never enter the bathroom when we go to the beach/lake.. it seems no males go in there except to change. I am sure you must get the urge to use the restroom! .-. The fish say thank you ~ They love lemonade

pandicream

no it was a lady ^^ i know her ,

lol i like lemonade too ^^

but whats the question?

also what kind of faqed up guy hits a girl? wtf

The fish say thank you ~ They love lemonade

lol i like lemonade too ^^

*dying* Pffffft. Oh God, the images in my head are just wrong

sorry guys, I laughed way harder than I should at this XD

oh Nate, I sometimes forget how innocent you are, or am i just really perverted? .________.

tumblr_m3zgizix5P1rttweao1_500.gif

• Like 1

I think she means you like drinking pee.. Since I implied guys pee in the water.. and the fish said thankies ~ And then you said you also love lemonade.. *0* you and fish have a thing in common

Well I'm not actually saying that Nate likes pee, i thought it was funny how you were talking about pee while Nate misunderstood and thought you were actually talking about lemonade. I don't think pandicream was trying to be rude to you, dear like I said it was just a misunderstanding.

~.~ I am just so damn blunt at times.. Sometimes I just can't tell things without seeming like a bitch. But, yeah innocence is cute and funny.

just wanted share it since I loved it (:

tumblr_m7ygtdNk3m1qmdz91o1_500.gif

“You humans are always talking about hearts. It’s as if you have them in your hand. But my eye sees everything. Nothing can escape it. What it doesn’t see doesn’t exist. That’s how I’ve always fought. That’s how I’ve always lived. What is a heart? If I rip open your chest, will I find it there? If I crack open your skull, will I find it there?”

• Like 1