• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• SailorRishi

• 鼠ドル

• nicicia

My dad is kinda Asian though he's happily not like that XD.

_

Trying to let PS2 games work on my lappy, my lappy is ending up being a PSP and PS2 xD

Now.. as a woman I cannot just follow men everywhere and see what they do when they are together.. But I always wonder.. and it goes a little something like this:

2cgosd1.jpg Please invite me!! :cuteonion57: I'll stay in the corner and everything!

I got a compliment saying "You look like Justin Bieber."

My response was "...Erm..thanks."

Inside I was like "Dafuq, makes you say that? I have dark hair, plus it's not even that short. And I make a much prettier boy than him anyway."

• Like 1

Hello Lovies! Can anyone tell me if my country has made any medals yet in the Olympics :o!? I don't know how to check and I don't actually watch sports.. except the water events. ;) Thanks guys I want to seem a bit edumacated on the subject ;D

Ireland btw

The dream of rubbing my victory into others faces.. seems dim ;c (i'm not fit and don't do sports but.. by power of relativity it's my win too!)

is that you on the sig?

No those are the actors in the BL movie no regret. I love me some Kim Nam Gil! I was just being goofy with the making me look fat thing...

I've just return from the monastery and the cemetery (I've visited my grandfather's tomb). When I was only a child I wanted to live in this monastery;) It's abandoned and now there aren't any monks anymore. Only the priest lives there. But the place is still beautiful. I like that old buildings' atmophere very much;)

Dotnuvos29m.JPG

Dotnuvos_vienuolynas1.JPG

450px-Dotnuva002.JPG

290px-Dotnuva007.JPG

dotnuva143%20(305%20x%20209)20071193951.jpg

Sweden has only taken 1 silver medal this Olympics so far? Wth is this?! And it was in Equestrian lol. Well, swedish can at least ride horses well?!