• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• SailorRishi

• 鼠ドル

• nicicia

Nezu,

I am so lazy to even construct my regular posts,not to mention about roleplaying. XD

Jin,

-gives you ice cream- ._.

Man,if I go roleplaying now,my character will fall asleep on yours. I hyper lazy,it's the heat that kills my inspiration. XD

I want that chinese anime to come out! BL China! Does China have a twitter? I need to send it a #LearnToShareBitch, because it is quite obviously hogging it all to themselves. Anyone else wish to tell China to share?

I think we are like the Mongolians.. LET US IN THAT CHITTY WALL! So we can read your manga *0*

it's been exactly one year that my sister didn't eat anything at all. only drinking juice,tea and energy things ... thanks to that she lost 60 kg(132 pounds) i am happy for her

but again i am really worried because she has now food fobia . she refuse to eat and start yelling if someone says the word eat .....(>_

me all last week: I want to be social and talk to people

me today when someone asked if i wanted to hang out tomorrow: omg how do I get out of this

I am going to hang out one family member and a friend tomorrow...and if they want to watch a romcom my brain will go to sleep mode xD

I am damn picky about entertainment XD

If we're gonna watch movies, it better be action, fantasy, brain teasers or BL. I will accept nothing else LMAO

Kyaah~ Kia, you're so damn.... *__________* -playing Zettai Fukuju Meirei while rolling around-

hehehehehehhehehehe~~~ -annoying laugh-

Typing Japanese on Google Translator is really fun, when you write something like e.g: "yada"... there are random emoticons XD. never knew this.