Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• SailorRishi

• 鼠ドル

• nicicia

great..now i install few BL games...another BL addiction has to come^^

geez~

i would never be able to eat bananas again^^

I, am going to draw something for Versailles PQ and send it to them... :/ since I never can see them though. -sigh- FML...

but their music made my years amazing, so I should return something..~

Spent the whole evening colouring another drawing of Nezumi and Shion.

I was supposed to watch a movie tonight...but it's late so I'm not watching Pet Sematary now. No no no XD

I'll just read Liar Game manga instead, I think.

REPRISE IS SO FUCKING AWESOME IT'S... IMPOSSIBLE! D:

It is perfect. PERFECT I TELL YOU!

Ajkbesfkjlebsgfjanlsöfbaifaefbnadbfawödbauisakjefhlaesdncb

Mana様は・・・神ですm(.__.)m

@sarah thank you dear!!

ok, i don't think i am hot or have anything near a great body. but i don't think i'm that bad either. so.. why do my dad keeps bugging me about exercising and loosing weight all the time? it has been like that my whole life.. will it keep like that forever?

and i was actually pretty appy that i lost 4kg.. seriously... and my foot is broken,,, how the hell am i supposed to exercise like that???

girls just want to be beautiful. And I know very well how easily relationships end just because girl isn't so slim as all the models on stage.. It's totally stupid of course.

• Like 1

But why do girls constantly feel the need to be beautiful? Why? I'm female so I should know...but I don't. Is it because somehow we feel nobody will love us if our bodies don't look sexually appealing or something??

Sure I like to look well, but not into looking girly or anything, I just like to look like I take care of myself, so I can more easily be taken seriously and respected. But I feel better with a tomboy style so...XD

@nicicia

I think it depends from girl to girl. Some are really obsessed about their girly look, but others aren't.

I think the most important is for yourself to feel good the way you are. rabbit14