Say whatever you want VIII

SailorRishi

well noodle, really it pisses me off when mangaka is killing my fav. character like akise aru from mirai nikki.... I hated it so stopped read and watch mirai nikki... I do agree with you about gin... *sighs* and all this things makes me punch mangaka... <.>

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• SailorRishi

• 鼠ドル

• nicicia

Well... the worst dead I found was Zack Fair's dead from Final Fantasy =_= just, he was the main character... AND I HAD TO PLAY HIM BEFORE DYING, I tried to save him but all my HP potions were gone... -sad suddenly-

Oh, I will like it. DAMN, do you know the manga Katekyo!! (Home Tutor)?

IT IS COMPLETED, DAMN IT COMPLETED! I am so sad now... my favorite manga just completed...

Yeah I know katekyo and I like the seme in katekyo lool what a badass seme :p hrmm sadly yeah volume 4 and it's completed but in a good way though ahhh and volume 4's extra is damn hot looool

Hrmmm well there is more yaoi of Moegi Yuu not only katekyo though and the best thing of Moegi Yuu is "she is always does complete her mangas in best way" and there is the only manga that it makes me read more is "koisuru boukun" damnit I wanna read more and more , sadly I cant since it's completed >.<.....>

Hah, do you think I don't know that. She's one of my favorite mangaka's, well Katekyo is my favorite manga so it makes her one of my fave mangaka's then.

Koisuru Boukun was nice, I really liked it allot too (: but they should make more ova's ;DDD

True , katekyo is the best work of her (: Hahaha yeah I would like to see more OVAs of koisuru boukun but I bet it will be censored lool so less hot scenes :p Last yaoi OVA that I have watched was tight rope and ..... only kissing scene? seriously? looooool :D

Indeed, omg, only kissing scene!?

I was so happy the second, last OVA came on YO... went watching it immediately, I began watching it with a very big smile, and finished watching with a poker face.

WHY!? THE ANIME-KA TROLLED US.

Hahaha yeah me too, it made me disappointed... and tbh it wasnt an anime so they would censored it.... it was an OVA -sighs- I really hate it when anime makers does turn yaoi into shounen ai in their anime.... even in OVA... :D