GaaNaru love story

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Naruto smiled and said" well What about we going to eat on a Restaurant and take a walk after that"

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• KibaNaru

• da-nyan

• lisa

"Haha! Sure thing babe whatevwr you want. How bout I be at your place tonight @ 7:30? That ok with you?" Kiba asked

Naruto smiled and said" thats good to me Kiba-kun, tha talk we more 7:30 then, love you Kiba-kun"

"Love you too foxy!" Kiba kissed him. He broke off this kiss and got on Akamaru, and rode off. -god I'm on cloud 9!- kiba thought. -i have GOT to tell Hana-

Naruto smiled happly and he suddenly Get a idea at he can Ask Tsunade om at he can quit team 7 and start in Team 8 so he start walking to Tsunade office.

Kiba arived home and lookes at the clock. It was 6. "Only 1 1/2 hours until I can see the love of my life." Kiba thought outloud. "I just meed to figure out what to were."

(i forgot to mention I would be constanly interupting you two and is it okay if I play as gaara? Both character are totaly unaware that you two are dating. And when gaara came along naruto wil start doubting as to who he realy likes. This should add some spice in your relationship XD of course this is only a sugestion if you dont want to we dont have to do it)

(thats good to me lisa, you can be gaara) Naruto whas now utside off Tsunade office After he have talked to Tsunade about guit team 7 and start in team 8. Tsunade said it whas okey at Naruto quit team 7 and start in team 8 and Tsunade should talk to both sensei of team 7 and team 8 and he whas now home and wait on his new boyfriend Kia shall come and tell him the good news

(@kiba

kiba will end up with naruto in the end but there will be hurdles that you two have to get through. It's a lot more fun because since naurto and kiba are now couple then that's the end of rp cuz you've achieved what you wanted. i think sasuke should try to pursue naruto too, again this is only a suggestion we dont have to go through it)

"Hey Hana Im home!" Kiba said entering the door. "and i have some good news too!" hana came running down the stairs. "What is it?" "Well, me and Naruto are goin out now! :3" Kiba said. "Really? thats awesome!" Hana hugged her brother. "Im soo happy for you Kiba!" "OK OK OK let me go!" Kiba said. "Me and foxy gotta date tonight and i wanna get ready to leave!" Hana released him from the hug. She went into her room for a few minuets and then came back out. "Here, you might need these ;)" she said. Kiba looked at what his sister gave him. "WHAT THE HECK HANA! CONDOMS?????" Kiba yelled. "You never know what will happen." hana said

- - - Updated - - -

Kiba blushed at this and went to get ready. He was ready by 7:15, he went downstairs and whisled for Akamaru. He then got on Akamaru and headed for Naruto's apartment.

Naruto opendt the door and so kiba and said" hello kiba-kun I'm ready for our first date now and I have good news to. Do you whant to know what my good news is?" he asked

Naruto answert'' well you see i visit Tsunade for asking her about i can quit team 7 and start in team 8 whit you, Shino and Hinata and Tsunade said yes about it so from tomorrow im going to start in your team, What do you say about that Kiba-kun?'' he asked

"Really??? That's awesome babe!" Kiba answered. Kiba kissed Naruto on the cheek, and whispered subductivly into Naruto's ear. "My sister gave me condoms just incase.. you know...."

Naruto bluched deep red When Kiba mentod condoms and he so on Kiba and said'' Yes i know what you mean, But let ous finish our date first and after that can we do it, What do you say about that?'' he asked