• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• KibaNaru

• da-nyan

• lisa

Naruto smiled and said'' sure i can do that but why shall we lock all windows and doors?'' he asked.

Naruto smiled and locked all windows and doors and walked torwards the kitchen.

Naruto feelt sad when kiba mentod Sasukes name and so on Kiba whit a fake smile and said"hehehe thank you Kiba-kun for that, i don't whant anyone to touch your cute ass eighter"

Naruto bluched when Kiba said that and so on Kiba and said" thank you do much Kiba-kun, I whant to protect you and hold you forever, and I hope I can marry you I'm the future, whis you whant to marry me Kiba-kun?" he asked

Naruto smiled and said'' I love you to Kiba-kun of all my heart, we shall be toghter forever, I shall let noen splitte ous apart, You mean everything to me for that, Im very lucky for to have fund you'' he said kissed Kiba one the lips.

"Hold on babe i'll be right back." Kiba went to the bedroom. He was back in a matter of min. He got down on 1 knee. He pulled out a small velvet box. "Naru-chan, will you marry me?"

Naruto gasped and smiled whit litte bit tear in his eyes when Kiba boyed himself down on the knee and proposed him. And Naruto answert back"Yes I whould love to marry you Kiba"

Kiba threw his hands around naruto's neck. "Oh I'm so happy babe! You just made me the happiest man on earth!"

Naruto threw his hands around Kibas neck and said'' you make me happy to sweetheart and ïm very lucky for to marry such as nice and great man as you Kiba-kun, You make me happys man on earth to, I love you so much Kiba-kun''

So both Naruto and Kiba put clotches on himself and Naruto tok Kibas hand and so on Kiba and said'' so Kiba-kun who do you whant we shall tell the god news first?'' he asked