GaaNaru love story

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Naruto whas living whit Sasuke since They whas dating and both he and Sasuke whas on a C rank mission. Both sat beside of a campfire.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• KibaNaru

• da-nyan

• lisa

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

25_1538_47107_2c0fd8a2d91c291caf568d9827207567_b980db_301.jpg25_1538_47107_2c0fd8a2d91c291caf568d9827207567_b980db_301.jpg25_1538_47107_2c0fd8a2d91c291caf568d9827207567_b980db_301.jpg

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

»My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly

like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going

to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone.«

Sasuke was sitting next the blonde haired guy which we know as Naruto, his lover. They was in the middle of mission rank-C. It cold and dark there, one thin blanket and campfire not enough for make their body warm. Sasuke glance at Naruto, he move closer to him and put half of his blanket on his shoulder "one blanket not enough for making you warm" he said before he turn his gaze to the campfire again.

Naruto so on Sasuke and said" true one blanket is not enough, la ous sleep, we must wake up early Tomorrow for to finish our mission"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

25_1538_47107_2c0fd8a2d91c291caf568d9827207567_b980db_301.jpg25_1538_47107_2c0fd8a2d91c291caf568d9827207567_b980db_301.jpg25_1538_47107_2c0fd8a2d91c291caf568d9827207567_b980db_301.jpg

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

»My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly

like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going

to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone.«

"...yea" he nodded still look at the campfire, he look the campfire for awhile and decided to stand up and sleep "i want to go sleep" he take his blanket and walk to the other side of campfire, lay down him self on the ground in there and sleep, well he not fall in sleep yet tough..

Naruto falt to sleep.

Three days later Naruto and Sasuke whas finish whit the mission and whas now home in konoha villiage. Naruto walked through villiage and so Sasuke kiss Sakura and said" Sasuke What are you doing?" he asked in shoked voice.

Surprised Naruto there, he push Sakura "w-what are you talking about?? i don't do anything" pretty panic because Naruto see him kissing with Sakura, he try to act natural like nothing happen. He start to sweating, he scared Naruto will found out he cheating from him.

Naruto start crying and said" yes you do anything. How dare you to cheating on me. I belive we loved eashoter i guess i whas wrong. I hate you you Sasuke is over between ous" he said start to run whit tear in his eyes.

Sakura looked at Naruto with innocence but inside Sakura was enjoying every moment as Sasuke and Naruto argued. 'Finally i walk with Sasuke arm in arm in public, I can't wait to see Ino's face when she find out i'm going out with sasuke' thought Sakura to herself.

Naruto still run whit tear in his eyes pumpet on somebody and falt to the ground and so on the person he pumpet into and said'' oh kiba is that you?'' he asked.

"Hey foxy! Whats up? Haven't seen you in a couplle of days. You doing well?" Kiba said. Naruto just grinned that innocent grin of his and Kiba blushedm -ive never noticed but before but Naruto is a cutie pie when he puts on that grin. But I know he is whith Sasuke (for some reasin) so I wont bother- kiba thought to himself.

Naruto rais himself up and so on Kiba whit Litte bit tear in his eyes and said" im not doing so good, Sasuke cheating on me whit Sakura and i hate Them both, no i dont know What to do"he said cryed hardere.

"Ouch man... dude I'm really sorry..." Kiba sad sadly *hugs naruto* "don't worry Naruto. He did not even diserve you! He just an ass. You CAN do better than him" kiba explained. "Come on lets go to my place, we can get you a new look and I can tell you a good place to meet guys ;)"

Naruto bluched when Kiba hugged him and hugged back and said" thank you Kiba, you have right Sasuke is a jerk. I dont understand why i loved that bastard and sure i loved to come to Your place"

Kba picked up Naruto bridal style and moumted (get you mind out of the gutter people) Akamaru and rode off. Still hold Naruto bridal style while on Akamaru Kiba asked "What the hell did you even see in him? He is such an ass! And that constant bitching about killing his brother? This is all I have to say to that: honey its been 3 years since you told us that you where going to do that and he is still alive!!!."

Naruto bluched when Kiba picked him bridal style and he so on Kiba and said" well i dont know for to be honest. Sometimes i Ask myself why i fallt on love whit Sasuke in the first place. I guess fallt in love whit him because we are the same. Afterall we both lost our parents"

"Its ok Naru-chan he can't hurt you any more." Kiba said. Kiba then gave Naruto a friendly kiss on the cheek. -he is so cute laying here in my arms- kiba thought. They arrived at kiba's and got off of akamaru. Kiba led him int his home and opened the door. After Naruto got off of Akamaru, Akamaru tackled Naruto to the ground and licked his face telling him that he also felt bad for Naruto and hopes that he will find someone soon.

"AKAMARU! GET OFF OF HIM! HE DONT WANT YO SLOBBER ON HIM!" Kiba yelled. Akamaru did as he was told and started to wimmper. "Come on Naruto lets up to my room and pick you something sexy to ware. ;)"

Naruto rais himself up and walked mot akamaru and said" thank you so much akamaru" he walked mot Kiba and said" thank you Kiba for doing this to me. You is a Nice friend to have"

"Your welcome bro! Anytime, the place I'm taking you is a club where I met my boyfriend Deidara." Kiba said. "Now lets find you something sexy. ;)" Kiba went upstairs to his bead room and got a shirt, baseball cap, gym shorts, and black sandals and socks. "Try these on!" He said

Naruto tok of his clocthes and put skirt, baseball cap, gym shorts and black sandals on and he so on Kiba and said" how do i look" he asked.

Naruto bluched deep red and so on Kiba and said" he thank you very much Kiba for that compliment" he said and moved closer to Kiba and kissed Kiba on the lips

-O. M. G.! Did he just kiss me?- Kiba thought Kiba broke off. "Woah Naruto, what you doing?" Kiba said. "Don't get me wrong, I like it, but why did you do it?"

((oh gosh..i don't know how to respond now))

He run chasing naruto, leave sakura alone. Finally he found Naruto after 10 minutes run searching that blonde guy "naru--" his word being cut as he see Naruto with some brown haired guy with a big dog, as we know as Kiba. His become more angry when he look Naruto kiss Kiba, he wrinkled his eyebrow and walk to them and grab Naruto hand "come with me" he pull Naruto..

"Yo ass whipe! You broke his heart remember!?" Kiba shouted. "besides I already have a boyfriend. you better listen to me before i come and tackle you and rip out your uretha tube! You had NO right i repeat NO right to treat him the way you did!" Kiba yelled.