GaaNaru love story

YaoiLoverfangurl19

"he works inside..... AS A STRIPPER! ;)" kiba said blushing. "i came here one time when shino and i broke up and he said that he would give me a free dance ;) thats how I met him." "and zomg! he is so smexy! ;) can't wait until you meet him."

- - - Updated - - -

"oh did i mention this was a strip joint?"

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• KibaNaru

• da-nyan

• lisa

Naruto suddenly feelt very Jealous when he heard Kiba mentod deidera name and he start think" why Did i become jealous when Kiba said his boyfriend name, do i love Kiba, sigh im so confused"

(Yes i know that but i have changed my mind is going to be kibanaru, so just igjoner GaaNaru i dont know how to change the tittel)

(yes i know that but i have changed my mind is going to be kibanaru, so just igjoner gaanaru i dont know how to change the tittel)

omg excuse me while i dpon[aoebjwproojw0igaepojfireo4382r0349409ojf08! Xd

- - - Updated - - -

wait that means i have to break up with deidara somehow.... *thinks how to break up with deidara*

On that night Sakura carefully planned her strategy to get sasuke back. She figure out that the best way to get sasuke is to get naruto a partner as soon as possible. her innerself was laughing like a maniac 'hohohohhoho'. Sakura would soon make her move.

Kiba and Naruto walked into the club. However what Kiba found was very shocking. He saw the love of his life Deidara making out with one of the other stirppers. "Deidara?..." Kiba asked afraid. Deidara stopped and saw Kiba. "What are you doing with Sasori? I thought you loved me!" "Yeah i did but I wanted to go further with you but you never wanted to. So I thought that that ment that you did not love me any more so we are breaking up. I dont love you anymore. So can you please just leave?" Kiba was astonished. He just lost the love of his life. He ran out of the club in tears.

(I hate to do this to Kiba but i had to! I'M SORRY BABE!!! I LOVE YOU KIBA!)

(i dont think this go fast at all)

Naruto so mad at deidera and said in angry voice" bastard how could you do this to Kiba" he said run after Kiba. He soon fund Kiba and he hugged Kiba and said" how could deidera do this to you, he dont know how unlucky he is to lose you, i guess we both have cheating ex-boyfriends. What about we go back to Your home and realx there?" he asked.

*sniff, sniff* "...Naruto, thank you. Lets go to my house." Kiba whisled for Akamaru. The great white beast came running down the ally way. Akamaru could smell that something was wrong with his master. So, he tackled Kiba and licked his face, hoping to make his master feel better. "ok ok akamaru! get off!!" Akamaru stoped. "Come on Naruto lets go."

Naruto kissed Kiba on the lips and after he part his lips from Kibas lips he said" mabey is Somone so is better for you, mabey Somone is me, so Kiba do you Whant to give me a chance?" he asked

Naruto smiled and said" Kiba you can trust me, i whould never hurt you, i love you Kiba i really do, you is important to me, so please give me a chance?" he asked again

"Ok :) oh and btw, I love you too naruto." Kiba kissed Naruto on the cheek.

(OMG EVEN THOUGH IM PLAYING THE PART OF KIBA, IM FANGIRLING ALL OVER THE PLACE)

Naruto bluched deep red when Kiba kissed him on the cheek and he so on Kiba and said" la ous go back home Kiba-kun, and Kiba can i stay over tonight?" he asked

Meanwhile, Sakura was looking at the list of potential partner for naruto. 'hmmmm... i need someone who is kind, caring, gentle and honest. How about Kiba? Nah! he's too similar to Naruto. They do say opposite attract. Ah! Gaara would do' Sakura snickered at the thought of splitting Sasuke with Naruto. She still unaware of their break up. That night, Sakura planned the whole set up carefully.

Naruto smiled and said" i whould love to go out whit you Kiba-kun" he said kissed Kiba on the lips