hama71

And just when I wanted give up at any further searching for links from making of PURE I just like that find them^^

ATENTION!!! all bunny sisters and others who just read and no posting!!!!!

Here are links on mediafire hosting web site after download join files with "HJSplit" program:

1) Takumi kun series making of 'PURE' - Shidou Gakuen Pure na Prince-tachi - Format: AVI, Size: 1,56 GB, Quality: 720x480

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

2) Takumi kun series making of 'PURE' - Mou Hitotsu no Koi - Format: AVI, Size: 656.49 MB , Quality: 704 x 396

Unfortunately, although the video quality is acceptable, as mentioned earlier is the inscription "FOR SAMPLE PRUPOSES ONLY" T T

I can't do anything with it by myself ....... maybe you would know how to remove this "signs of the devastation"^^????

I address this question, especially towards Sloan:) she has the habits lately to play with video formats and staff^^

So any idea?????

Well...... at last I find version where I can see their faces^^

Dang it I can't watch it. My laptop doesn't support the files!

• Like 1

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang it I can't watch it. My laptop doesn't support the files!

Ueda this file are normal AVI format so you must be able open the file without any problems ...did you download all parts and join them to one with "HJSplit" program?????

Here is site where you can read how to join the file with this program

If you still have any problems write me VM and I will try help you^^

• Like 3

Ueda this file are normal AVI format so you must be able open the file without any problems ...did you download all parts and join them to one with "HJSplit" program?????

Thanks so much for sharing this ^^

:hamtaro-005 (12)::hamtaro-005 (10):

• Like 2

Ok so I burnt my hand this afternoon, was in pain and bored and needed something to take my mind off both.. I decided to morph some babies...:5yoyo32:

I didn't put to much into it, until I did a Pure baby, omg it looks just like Taiki's niece!!!

Check it out!

• Like 5

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LYNN!

I have no absolutely DOUBT NONE AT ALL that Baba-chan and Taiki would make such beautiful babies.

Taiki would be the sweetest mother alive XD!! Since he's so family-orientated!

Their babies would be a perfect balance of two such amazing personalities and beauty.

:leaf15::leaf15::leaf15:

LMfao.... I just saw you and Baba's picture together.... SO EPIC!!

Baba-chan would make beautiful babies with ANYONE o_O;; He should uh spread the seeds, LMFAO jk jk jk

Oh god, now I'm thinking of babies.

BABIES

BABIES!

• Like 4

@sloan

Me an baba look damn good together and I mean that literally!! HAHAH I laughed for a good 5 minutes yoyo5

• Like 3

IM SHAMELESS!

rofl3.jpeg

229571_127275104015746_118253334917923_193189_2314249_n.jpg

SRSLY.. THAT BS. No Baba-chan cheeks... LMFAO.... but at least. i know what i look like with asian eyes

XD!

• Like 4

Ok here is me and Baba morphed into one lol.. cause we're all a little shameless...

The hair looks like a throw-back from the 80's ROFLMAO!!!

babamorphme.png229571_127275104015746_118253334917923_193189_2314249_n.jpg

• Like 5

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH@ LYNN

Your face is good paired up with anything, seriously! You have perfect attributes- the perfect source. You + Asian = future BL actor...

JKJKJK Maybe at least a bishonen....

Dear lord, i know this is unrelated BUT WTF.... ME AND YUUSUKE!

ROFL1.jpeg

1.jpg

IT's A TRAP!!!

I love traps. tekekekeke

leaf2

• Like 4

Ok so I burnt my hand this afternoon, was in pain and bored and needed something to take my mind off both.. I decided to morph some babies...:5yoyo32:

I didn't put to much into it, until I did a Pure baby, omg it looks just like Taiki's niece!!!

Check it out!

Wow.... The baby is really cute ^^

:hamtaro-005 (22)::hamtaro-005 (12):

• Like 3

I can download it just fine it's just I don't have the correct program to support it

I can download it just fine it's just I don't have the correct program to support it

Ueda I write you VM about that check your board

• Like 1

Ok, I promise I'll stop, Its just so addictly fun!!

Giiuki little girl

And here is Diasuke and myself morphed together lol

watanabe.jpgDiamemorph.png

• Like 5

Baby-of-Hamao-jpg-and-watanabe-jpg.jpeg

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW ISNT IT CUTE???? The baby definitely got Mao's eyes but the rest is pretty much Daisuke's. But He'll grow up more like Mao. Tehehehe.

• Like 3

Yeah she is pretty much all Daisuke, The mouth might be Mao's? IDK, I just see a lot of Diasuke... You like my morph? I make a good looking dude lol

• Like 3

It's been a while since the last time I came here...I missed a lot of things I guessed. There're so many stuffs to do at my work..and now I am in fasting month..so I must hold back a little to not browsing BL's stuffs.. :hamtaro-005 (5):

ENJOY the Making Of for now. :p :P Let me know any errors.

Baba-chan, ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfmffmfmffomfomfofmfomgggggg WHYYYYYYYYY??? YOU LOOK SO HOT!!!

Kyuuunn..sankyu neeeee... *hugs tight*

Sloan for sure the best there are lines when Daichan tease Mao before they will make the bed scenes^^

""Daisuke: (to Mao) I know you want them to say you're cute! That's what you want, right?

Mao: No,it's NOT!

Daisuke:(teasing Mao)(the fans will say)'look at Mao's face!! He's super cute!!'(while he thinks mao's fans will say abt Dai)'who the hell is that guy who's covering up Mao's face?! We(fans) can't see Mao's face!!-it's gonna be awful!!""

Daichans expression on face is gorgeous....poor Mao he had no chance for self defence back there leaf2

Dai looked handsome to you at the end of this movie :7yoyo:....Sloan did you saw this poor baby eyes???? His eyes are so red it looks like he didn't have much time for sleep....and he sound like he catch some cold or flu :msn_red_fox 18

But yes even in this condition he is very eatable :cuteonion45: and I like his clothes there .......I wanna be that fur at his neck hahahahhha :cuteonion46:

Ahahahahaa..yes those are my fave making scene too. Dai-chan expression when he said "he's so cute" to one of the crew...while at his back, Mao was nervous and shy... rabbit1 rabbit1

And I love how funny Dai-chan's face on Sloan's gif when he was wearing that fur coat. And his making a cute and funny voice there when the camera zoom in...gyahahahahahaa....REALLY LOVE HIS FACE ON THAT SCENE!! :leaf15:

[Mao covers his face and said something in really cute voice]

"Oh gosh. He's cute, isnt he?"

[Dai laughs]

THIS!!! Love this...when Mao said "ah sokka"...and then Dai just say "Oh gosh. He's cute, isn't he?"... :7yoyo10:

There were three other gifs from other series to show that DAI

CONTINUED to tease him and Mao's 'cuteness' through the series. Haha, is Dai really that shameless?? For first BL movie together, one can easily assumed Dai-chan was trying to lighten up the nervous atmosphere by cracking up some really funny, embarrassing things... but directly at MAO???? Or it's really who Dai-chan is! ♥ LOOOOVEEEE IT!!

Yes...I think DAI REALLY LOVE IT...TEASE MAO..maybe he just can't not love to see Mao's cuteness and blushing Mao... :5yoyo34:

Poor Mao... Dai-chan is blaming his cuteness for everything XD! Accusing him for being too 'cute'. Too 'cute' for blah blah. BUT DAI-CHAN, srsly. didn't you know that the BUNNY SISTERS are totally SPAZMING over YOU too? Some of us, even worse...

THIS!! ahahahahaaa... rabbit1 rabbit1

And just when I wanted give up at any further searching for links from making of PURE I just like that find them^^

ATENTION!!! all bunny sisters and others who just read and no posting!!!!!

Here are links on mediafire hosting web site after download join files with "HJSplit" program:

Gyaaaaaa...thank you so much... *hugs tight* :leaf3: :leaf3:

Ok, I promise I'll stop, Its just so addictly fun!!

Giiuki little girl

So cuuuuuuttteeee...KYUUU~NNN!! :banhbao29:

What would be her name... :p

• Like 4

So cuuuuuuttteeee...KYUUU~NNN!! :banhbao29:

What would be her name... :p

:Red_fox3: Hmm I dont know, You guys can come up with one

• Like 1

a_-anonymous_confederate_ensemble-_29134.jpg?1328627611

Hey guys is it just me or does the guy in the middle look kinda like Baba-chan even a little or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

• Like 1

:Red_fox3: Hmm I dont know, You guys can come up with one

Saki Miichi... :leaf5:

a_-anonymous_confederate_ensemble-_29134.jpg?1328627611

Hey guys is it just me or does the guy in the middle look kinda like Baba-chan even a little or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Sorry I can't see the pic, the link didn't show up in the post...but when I was going to reply, it's show up..and when I open the link...I only could see Ayumi...is Hamasaki Ayumi, isn't it? :2yoyo4:

• Like 2

Not even close.

Not even close.

(takes thought back from the club and blows it up with every piece of ammo she can get her hands on) Remind me never to voice my opinion on that again, but three of my friend said the guy in the middle did look a little like Baba-chan if he had been forced to wear visual kei makeup ban110.jpg

• Like 2

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW ISNT IT CUTE???? The baby definitely got Mao's eyes but the rest is pretty much Daisuke's. But He'll grow up more like Mao. Tehehehe.

She really looks like my country child at all ^^

So cute & pretty at all ^^

:hamtaro-005 (12)::hamtaro-005 (5)::hamtaro-005 (22):

There is a special takumi-kun series box set slated to be released on the 19th of September 2012.

Includes: Niji iro glass, bibou no detail, Pure, ano hareta aozora (extended version)

AND Movie soundtrack

AND Special recital video clip (previously released where they recited parts of the script *edit* just to clarify, its actually the one where they acted out parts of the first movie in front of the green screen)

AND Director's cut? (not sure, don't understand that part)

AND postcard sized photobook (number of pages not yet determined)

タクミくんシリーズDVDBOXの発売が决定しました

これまで浜尾京介、渡辺大辅が出演した「虹色の硝子」から「あの、晴れた青空」まで全4作に横井监督选りすぐりのメイキング映像やタクミくんシリーズBGMを収录したサントラCD等の特典が付いています。そして何と「あの、晴れた青空」はexteneded ver.として再编集版を収录しております。

<タクミくんシリーズDVD-BOX仕様>

タイトル:タクミくんシリーズメモリアルDVD BOX ~2009-2012~

きゃにめ.jp、ポニーキャニオン通贩専用商品

発売日:9月19日 価格:15,200円 (税抜)15,960円(税込)

内容

DVD5枚

・虹色の硝子

・美貌のディテイル

・ピュア

・あの、晴れた青空 extended ver. (オーディオコメンタリーはありません)

・特典ディスク (100分予定)

-春风にささやいて朗読DVD

-横井监督选りすぐりメイキング映像~虹色の硝子とあの晴れた青空より~

(本编未使用映像含む)

・サントラCD1枚

・ポストカード型フォトブック(ページ数未定)

※ 内容仕様等予告なく変更する场合がございます。

• Like 8