• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• 鼠ドル

• nicicia

Top Posters In This Topic

@ SailorRishi I hope you get better soon.

I hate that retail is not doing so well right now means my hours are being cut :(

When my mum ask me.why i hate that girl..because i really dont have a reason to like her.. i don't want to be hypocrite.to treat someone nicely when i don't like >

I dont get it ... why do I always fall asleep minutes just minutes before v.v

God is having a laugh I swear

i wish i could run out of the classroom right now and laugh like a madwomen.......or at least have some chocolate.....chocolate is nice.

Every time they say "Las Noches" in Bleach, it makes me think like they say "Las Nachos". The fact that they either speak Spanish when they are releasing... (Ulquiorra's release: murciélago which means bat in Spanish... Either Espada and Arrancar is Spanish...)

make me some nacho's god damn Spanish monsters. xD

• Like 1

Sometimes I'm a little envious of all the things Russ get to do, and get away with. They can 'kidnap' students from school campus, drive them down to the ocean in their vans, and then throw them into the water. And as long as they drive the students back to school again, everything is fine.